Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong (4069 Views)

Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber / Senator Omo-agege Withdraws From Resumption At Nigerian Senate / Omo-Agege: Security Beef-up At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by snowball11(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
coputa:
The hope of Deltans were dashed,when the result of the gubernatorial election was announced by INEC.
Deltans are sick and tired of the misrule of PDP in the state, that was why they que behind the deputy senate president to wrestle power from PDP.
May I ask,where did he get it wrong, imagine winning only four local government out of the twenty five

No Deltan hope was dashed by the lost of that evil party and their evil agenda! grin

So, Deltans want to change party and among all the parties on the ballot; it's that stinking, good for nothing and evil party that they will settle for? undecided

God forbids anything call APC in Delta state!

6 Likes

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by LKO(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ikea81:

Na long talk. Delta politics is a diff ball game..it's so grassroot. The structure is so kneat , It's difficult to break. They don't even need to rig in delta pdp will win.

Delta have the ibos ,urhobo, Ijaw and isoko. The govt elect is from Ijaw, okowa is from ibo ....and he started from grass root as a councilor. He is loyal to the core the delta ibos love him even with his failure . So that is already 2 against 2. And the ijaws have never ruled..omo agege gambled wrong...
Even his urhobo and isoko strong hold voted pdp. When pdp is long dead, I can guarantee you only delta will still have pdp structure working.

You think Atiku picked Okowa by mistake...his plan was to clear north , fight for 25percebt in south east and win south south. If not for wike, he would have won delta, had a good outing in bayelsa, pH and Akwa ibom

Okowa was next in line after Obori, but they decided to give it his cuz, uduagan. He was loyal , waited and went to senate. Deltans respect that loyalty he showed. Before okowa, ikas are the most intelligent but more oppressed in delta. They will never let it go again. They av taken the best alliance with ijaws another suppressed ethnic group. The rotation will continue. It's like the ibos finally realising they need to leave yoruba and align with the North. Expect that in 2027. Imagine a PO and kwankwaso pally. The ibos learnt. Next election they will deputise for a core north and the relationship will start.

Too many misinformation in this piece. Firstly, the Governor elect is not Ijaw, he is an Urhobo man of Okpe extraction, he is an indigene of Osubi, Okpe LGA.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by Proudlyomonna: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bcus His Apc has already become an abomination in the heart of the common masses of Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by lexyking(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
You were making sense until you got to this part. Please tell us when and how the Igbos and Yorubas have ever aligned politically.

[quote author=Ikea81 post=121981651]

It's like the ibos finally realising they need to leave yoruba and align with the North. Expect that in 2027. Imagine a PO and kwankwaso pally. The ibos learnt.
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by WhizdomXX(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ndistar:

Are you aware that ukwuani is next to urobo in population.with local government,why do u think ijaw will make a difference
Ukwuani is next to urhobo in population, how?
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by Hydroxide(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omo Agege has betrayed a lot of uhrobo people in politics, people like Ogboru, Otega and others. There were news that he was the one that perpetrated the trial of Ibori, that he sold him out. A lot of people that has worked with Omo Agege calls him a betrayal that can not be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by Ikea81: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
lexyking:

You were making sense until you got to this part. Please tell us when and how the Igbos and Yorubas have ever aligned politically.

Oga they voted obansanjo, they also wanted Osinbanjo more than the west wanted him.
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by lexyking(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
So voting for Obasanjo who was the Northern choice against an Olu Falae who was a Yoruba choice means they were in alliance with each other? Please don't even get me started on this your expensive joke of Igbos wanting Osinbanjo more the the Yorubas

Ikea81:

Oga they voted obansanjo, they also wanted Osinbanjo more than the west wanted him.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by Ikea81: 12:42am On Mar 23, 2023
lexyking:

So voting for Obasanjo who was the Northern choice against an Olu Falae who was a Yoruba choice means they were in alliance with each other? Please don't even get me started on this your expensive joke of Igbos wanting Osinbanjo more the the Yorubas

Guy na fight, abeg wear boxer meet me for ajah roundabout or go to court.
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by NothingDoMe: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

He got it wrong when the teeming OBIDIENTS in Delta state failed to turn up for Voting on his Election day. embarassed

Angry @Tinubu/APC/Yakubu, for STEALING Obi's Votes, many Deltans did not go out to vote in last Saturday's election.

Omo-Agege was stranded and PDP took Advantage.
Yeah he lost Obidients votes. Side effect of INEC declaring Tiffnubu winner.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by blackpanda: 12:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Isobug:

By being a Rascal. You think people do not reason well. How can someone of that repute be acting like a Thug, a complete thug in a place he fully knew everyone is watching?
Only unreasonable people will vote for him. People take notes of everything you do in life and use it to judge you on the day of reckoning. He might be the best candidate of all the contestants but the minds never forget. To the masses,It means he will rule the State in that manner

I think that's the only thing u heard about omo agege. I doubt u are from delta.
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by NothingDoMe: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2023
snowball11:

No Deltan hope was dashed by the lost of that evil party and their evil agenda! grin

So, Deltans want to change party and among all the parties on the ballot; it's that stinking, good for nothing and evil party that they will settle for? undecided

God forbids anything call APC in Delta state!
πŸ€πŸ‘
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by Isobug: 2:22am On Mar 23, 2023
blackpanda:

I think that's the only thing u heard about omo agege. I doubt u are from delta.
It's not the only thing but it played a bit of role on its own. Meanwhile for your doubt, I schooled in Fupre
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25am On Mar 23, 2023
HE IS AN EX-CONVICT WITH CASE IN CALIFORNIA! kiss
A lawless political riff-raff. . . who can be remembered for stealing A MACE? embarassed
Tufiakwa!

Look at the kinds of useless criminals ruling Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by KanwuliaExtra: 2:28am On Mar 23, 2023
tuborme:
You actually wanted a thug to become governor in delta state? Another Wike? God forbid

Thank you!
Just imagine?

I pray LP becomes stronger to make all other parties attract better people for Nigeria.
All these old criminal breed must be removed for good.
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by juman(m): 2:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Pdp used their structure to call their supporters to order and vote for their candidate.

If the main challenger was LP man, it would have been more easy to win because both parties have the same support base.
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by jumper524(m): 3:26am On Mar 23, 2023
Cantonese:

Don’t mind the Muntula. A close examination of his head will show you that it looks like that of an owl.
so deltas are OK with the standard set by that governor that betrayed the south? Smh..
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by lexyking(m): 4:14am On Mar 23, 2023
I thought you were sane!!

Ikea81:

Guy na fight, abeg wear boxer meet me for ajah roundabout or go to court.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by YourRealFather: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Yeah he lost Obidients votes. Side effect of INEC declaring Tiffnubu winner.
With or without obidient, there is no way omo agege would have won delta state, he doesn't have the capacity to rule a diverse state like delta, he couldn't even hide his bigotry
the whole of delta north see's him as a threat to their well been in the state,
His whole agenda was to obvious, we will not elect anybody that wouldn't be fair to other tribes in the state, this is not delta state of the 90's eye don open now,

1 Like

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by YourRealFather: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2023
chidexleo:
I was seriously amazed by his poor outing even with the support of so many big wigs in the state
Omo agege was never a good candidate, he was just a project of some selfish and tribalistic urhobo people, who did not really care about the state,
most urhobo people i know did not even vote for him, I'm not saying that sheriff is a saint, but the man is a lesser evil
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by KillerCrocodile: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2023
jamesversion:

He stole the mace of the House of Reps. A mace belonging to the whole country. Nigeria na him mate??

Senate .... I believe

Not House of Representatives
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by KillerCrocodile: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2023
Ikea81:

Na long talk. Delta politics is a diff ball game..it's so grassroot. The structure is so kneat , It's difficult to break. They don't even need to rig in delta pdp will win.

Delta have the ibos ,urhobo, Ijaw and isoko. The govt elect is from Ijaw, okowa is from ibo ....and he started from grass root as a councilor. He is loyal to the core the delta ibos love him even with his failure . So that is already 2 against 2. And the ijaws have never ruled..omo agege gambled wrong...
Even his urhobo and isoko strong hold voted pdp. When pdp is long dead, I can guarantee you only delta will still have pdp structure working.

You think Atiku picked Okowa by mistake...his plan was to clear north , fight for 25percebt in south east and win south south. If not for wike, he would have won delta, had a good outing in bayelsa, pH and Akwa ibom

Okowa was next in line after Obori, but they decided to give it his cuz, uduagan. He was loyal , waited and went to senate. Deltans respect that loyalty he showed. Before okowa, ikas are the most intelligent but more oppressed in delta. They will never let it go again. They av taken the best alliance with ijaws another suppressed ethnic group. The rotation will continue. It's like the ibos finally realising they need to leave yoruba and align with the North. Expect that in 2027. Imagine a PO and kwankwaso pally. The ibos learnt. Next election they will deputise for a core north and the relationship will start.

The Governor Elect is an Urhobo Man

Rt Hon. Sheriff is an Urhobo Man from Okpe

He is not Ijaw.... Not even close to the Ijaw Nation..

This Election was between Urhobos because it was their turn to produce the Governor of Delta State

It was the turn of Delta Central to produce a Governor...

So all the Major contenders were from Delta Central

1 Like

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by coputa(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

The Governor Elect is an Urhobo Man

Rt Hon. Sheriff is an Urhobo Man from Okpe

He is not Ijaw.... Not even close to the Ijaw Nation..

This Election was between Urhobos because it was their turn to produce the Governor of Delta State

It was the turn of Delta Central to produce a Governor...

So all the Major contenders were from Delta Central

That was PDP zoning arrangement and not a general consensus.
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by ayo2008: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2023
coputa:
The hope of Deltans were dashed,when the result of the gubernatorial election was announced by INEC.
Deltans are sick and tired of the misrule of PDP in the state, that was why they que behind the deputy senate president to wrestle power from PDP.
May I ask,where did he get it wrong, imagine winning only four local government out of the twenty five

He was the wrong candidate. A sane person won't vote a maze snatcher
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by coputa(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2023
jumper524:
so deltas are OK with the standard set by that governor that betrayed the south? Smh..
I wonder, they (Deltans) still voted in the betrayer to continue his third tenure.Deltans are not tired of suffering.
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by KillerCrocodile: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2023
coputa:
That was PDP zoning arrangement and not a general consensus.

That is Delta State Political Zoning and power rotation arrangement for life

Even though it emanated from the PDP under James Ibori

No political party can change that..

After 8 years of Delta Central Rule, power is expected to return to Delta South

And in Delta South where you have the Ijaws, Itsekiris and the Isokos,

The choice of the next Governor would have to be between the Ijaws and the Isokos because Delta South have presented an Itsekiri Man as Governor before, in the person of Emmanuel Uduaghan

So after 8 years of Sheriff, we are expecting the Ijaws to present a candidate from Delta South and Choose a Deputy from Urhobo Land..

That is how the power rotation formula have been able to bring peace and stability in a multi ethnic and culturally diverse State like Delta

So it is bigger than the PDP or any political party
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by ayo2008: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2023
He was the wrong candidate. A sane person won't vote a maze snatcher
Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by HNICEARTH: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2023
He got it wrong some few years back when he desecrated the hallowed chamber and stole the mace in an MC oluomo-esque style

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by obayendo1010(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2023
Ikea81:

lengthy rubbish

1 Like

Re: Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong by Ikea81: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
lexyking:

I thought you were sane!!

πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Definitely Not A Photoshop / Islamisation Of Nigeria:Why's Mr President Still In The "holy Land"? (OIC) / Nigeria At 50: No Cause For Celebration β€” Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.