Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God (6134 Views)

Finally Rented My Apartment After Squatting For 2 Years On Campus / I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by AyamGod23: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
go to obalende under bridge you will meet either jennyclay or candidlady Carry them for one night is 2k,

enjoy bro, enjoy!

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by eni070(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
I see greatness in you. But please stay away from women. I started just like you. From a room to room and palour. Now I build my own house 3 bedroom flat.

9 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
eni070:
I see greatness in you. But please stay away from women. I started just like you. From a room to room and palour. Now I build my own house 3 bedroom flat.

Thanks boss

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Clinghton:
See it as the beginning of your success, hope you have a mapped out plan on how to pay rent and other basic needs.

Good luck.
Lurdd:
I celebrate you bro
You are winning wink

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by placeofallure(f): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations Canniggia!

Never despise humble beginnings.

God will smile on you and your hustle will pay sometime soon.

Your destiny helper will locate you.
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Fahvvy: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations chief OP🎉🎉

Just keep hustling sir...
Everywhere go stew very soon...

Godspeed chief...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Illegal1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Zonefree:
Guy, carry that foam outside and burn it. Those demonic bedbugs will make life miserable for you and there's no scientifically remedy for them. They will drink your insecticide to chill and use your blood to refresh. Don't say I didn't warn you.

omoh.....u dey lie jare.

every body with their own bliv,no carry ur own cum spoil another person own.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by narite: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
UYEMDO35:
I envy you, bro.
I wish I could just emulate ur hustling spirit and take a bold step to come out from the bondage of my father's house ..... Am just fed up of saying thank you..... Ma.
It not compulsory you leave your father’s house before you find success. Having parents is a big advantage in life make use of it wisely, do not take it for granted.

However, if leaving your parent’s house is what will give you a push, the motivation to start doing something as quick as possible and never giving up mentally then I will advise you to leave. You can go stay with your friends or distant relatives and find something to do, how little or insignificant it is does not really matter.

Have a goal and do all you find to do with your strength, do it as if you are doing it for yourself. Do your own little part and let the universe take care of the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by peacefulhome(f): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Canniggia:
Words can't explain how happy ifeel at this achievement in my life.I don suffer o.Which kind work I never do for this Lagos? Omo

I've squatted with friends that wanted to turn me to slave houseboy grin,i've slept in shops and so many things to survive but i give God the glory oo.

I was very lucky to find a room the former occupant left the fan(though its not working) and a foam(bed bugs are there)but i will use it that way.i bought insecticide 300 and mackintosh 800.I used white wrapper with pegs as curtain for the window.I dey really happy with this my win.I don too suffer.Celebrate me nairalanders

Where is your location?
Send PM to me. Let me pay for a new fan. At least make small breeze dey blow you.
Na tomorrow you go receive alert sha .

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by cactusJack(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
I love stories like this,they show realistic gradual progress instead of the overnight mansions we see on the internet that breeds low self esteem and feelings of underachievement
Update us when you buy your own house too bro

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
peacefulhome:

Where is your location?
Send PM to me. Let me pay for a new fan. At least make small breeze dey blow you.
Na tomorrow you go receive alert sha .

Ah

Thank you oo
I'm in Lagos.I don't have access to my mail i used in opening this account but this is my account number:7039786816 Palmpay

Thannk you very much.I appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
cactusJack:
I love stories like this,they show realistic gradual progress instead of the overnight mansions we see on the internet that breeds low self esteem and feelings of underachievement
Update us when you buy your own house too bro

Thanks bro
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by kelspinall(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
God be with you.... amen
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by peacefulhome(f): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Canniggia:

My account number:9786816 Palmpay

Before 10 am tomorrow by God grace you will get it.
Pls remove your information.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by viceddy95(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Where are you from O .P…
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
viceddy95:
Where are you from O .P…

From Enugu boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by DontBullshitMe: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
Impressive.

Days of little beginnings.
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by shantti(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congrats bro
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by shaybebaby(f): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
It's the little things isn't? A place to call your own, a feeling of safety under your own roof. Congratulations op.
May you return to share bigger and better wins with us. Hope your new home is filled with joy 😊

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by HellVictorinho7: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
nonsense
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by oyetpel(m): 2:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Claudia Caniggia, the great Argentina forward.
Unto Zenith man.👍

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2023
Fahvvy:
Congratulations chief OP🎉🎉

Just keep hustling sir...
Everywhere go stew very soon...

Godspeed chief...

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by conscienceman4(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2023
GO QND BUY GREENLEAF COCKROACH KILLER AND SAY BYE BYE TO BEDBUGS AND COCKROACH.
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSSLE.

Canniggia:
Words can't explain how happy ifeel at this achievement in my life.I don suffer o.Which kind work I never do for this Lagos? Omo

I've squatted with friends that wanted to turn me to slave houseboy grin,i've slept in shops and so many things to survive but i give God the glory oo.

I was very lucky to find a room the former occupant left the fan(though its not working) and a foam(bed bugs are there)but i will use it that way.i bought insecticide 300 and mackintosh 800.I used white wrapper with pegs as curtain for the window.I dey really happy with this my win.I don too suffer.Celebrate me nairalanders
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2023
shaybebaby:
It's the little things isn't? A place to call your own, a feeling of safety under your own roof. Congratulations op.
May you return to share bigger and better wins with us. Hope your new home is filled with joy 😊

Thanks
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations,
It's not easy
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by UYEMDO35(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2023
narite:

It not compulsory you leave your father’s house before you find success. Having parents is a big advantage in life make use of it wisely, do not take it for granted.

However, if leaving your parent’s house is what will give you a push, the motivation to start doing something as quick as possible and never giving up mentally then I will advise you to leave. You can go stay with your friends or distant relatives and find something to do, how little or insignificant it is does not really matter.

Have a goal and do all you find to do with your strength, do it as if you are doing it for yourself. Do your own little part and let the universe take care of the rest.
Thanks bro... I really love dis.
But you won't understand the predicament am really going through.... Will be 27 next coming month. Talking about friends and relatives... I have non.... While growing up.... I was never that exposed and making friends was like hell to me.

My step mum which my Dad just got married to about a year ago is looking down on me as someone with no hope in life.... even including my younger siblings.
Sometimes I will feel depressed and want to even commit suicide.
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by peacefulhome(f): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Canniggia:

Thannk you very much.I appreciate

Hope you have received the money? I used from Peace as narration.
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by Canniggia: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2023
peacefulhome:

Hope you have received the money? I used from Peace as narration.

Yes o
Thank you very much.I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by wahahlawahala: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2023
UYEMDO35:
I envy you, bro.
I wish I could just emulate ur hustling spirit and take a bold step to come out from the bondage of my father's house ..... Am just fed up of saying thank you..... Ma.
na cos u never ready o.. but still I won't advice u to rush am.. street no dey smile, Nigeria of today no b Nigeria of yesterday.. but regardless u fit still hustle hard for papa house dey save ..
Re: I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God by narite: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Thanks bro... I really love dis.
But you won't understand the predicament am really going through.... Will be 27 next coming month. Talking about friends and relatives... I have non.... While growing up.... I was never that exposed and making friends was like hell to me.

My step mum which my Dad just got married to about a year ago is looking down on me as someone with no hope in life.... even including my younger siblings.
Sometimes I will feel depressed and want to even commit suicide.

Predicament! Predicament! Predicament! I have never come across anyone in life who have not been ordained with predicament. What I have realized between those who rises above it and those who were limited by it is that; one do not see predicament even though it is there, it is standing right in their very face but they are just not bothered. In fact, they believe what happening around them is the reason why they will succeed. Why the other all they see is limitations, they keep sinking and never try to swim, never enjoying the sinking moment, out of fear.

Truly, in life; some of us are emotionally, mentally equipped to see obstacles, limitations as something fun and a sort challenge to make us better while some people are not just made for this but it can be learn. It not what people see, say, feel or think about us in life that will determine the probability of attaining what we want in life, it is only the things we feel, think about ourselves that decides where we will be.

While others are seeing you sinking, what do you see? Do you also see your sinking? Or Do you see yourself as having fun and trying to get out of the water. The other thing people tends to get the wrong idea in life is the belief that they needed someone, a huge resources, been brilliant, to succeed in life. I laughed at this all the time. Yes! This things might give you a head start in life but they do not guarantee you will ever get there, in fact; they all might even be taken away from you and given to someone else.

The only thing you need in life to succeed is just one single thing. A DESIRE!!!! That is having a burning willingness to succeed, you are willing to start from wherever you are, with whatever you have and doing whatever you can find to do, how little it is does not really matter, I will emphasize on this again, How little it is does not matter! How little it is does not matter! I will repeat this one more time. How little, insignificant it is does not matter!

Start from somewhere, anywhere, do it with all your strength, no sorry; do it with all your heart, find something you can do with all your heart no matter how small and meaningless it is...even if it is free..Do it. Pls, be naive enough like a child to believe what I am saying to you. Do this and watch the work of the universe. I wish you the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) / My Handsome Boyfriend, My Pressure / Which Radio Presenter's Voice Gives You Ear Orgasms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.