Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect (20741 Views)

2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / Oyetola's Acceptance Speech As Osun Governor-elect / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good start for Labour Party,,,1st governor

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by clockwisereport: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congrats to Dr AC Otti and the good people of Abia.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by SReporters: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
His Excellency failed to acknowledge Mr. Peter Obi on whose grace he rode upon to emerge Governor of Abia State under the platform of Labour Party after three failed attempt embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by BOLATINUBU01: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
who ask u ass
I'm not talking to you, this is not your father's compound
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by Fahdiga(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:
Remember what matters most to the zombidients.

It is not your good works or your tireless service.

It is that you must never question or challenge their Lord Obi.

Forget that he is a perennial traitor himself, never let it be known to the public that you hold a contrary opinion to his own.

Beware that you never act alive in the era of the zombie plague of the undead.

With that, you will be regarded as the best Governor that ever ruled a state in Nigeria.
At this juncture, I weep for you my brother. You have proven me right that you are beyond redemption despite all my efforts to make you to be reasonable. With a heavy heart I give up on you. It is well with your soul bro.
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by Clinghton: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations.

After seeing they joy his victory caused I imagined they joy that would have erupt in this country had it been a free and fair presidential election was conducted.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by Coronavirus1: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
The man of the moment God bless you
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations my brother.

My candid advice. Avoid that man called OUK.
He is a looter, a killer and a thief.
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by muykem: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Where is PDP 108,000 votes in one Local government?
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by phorget(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:

Forget that he is a perennial traitor himself, never let it be known to the public that you hold a contrary opinion to his own.

With that, you will be regarded as the best Governor that ever ruled a state in Nigeria.

Unfortunately you seems not to know anything about the obidient movement.
We are not the type that shy away from holding people accountable for their elected posts. We ask questions without reservation and that is always to ensure that politicians keep to their campaign promises. Even if Obi becomes the president we will still make sure he delivers.
Obidients has no arrowheads so we dont have to worship anyone.
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by paafin(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Redhot0007:
You must do these immediately;
1. Employ a strong auditing firm to trace Abia state money from 1999 till date. Uncover who took what and recover them all.
2. They may retaliate. Build a strong security network by selecting two strong men from each village in Abia. Train them, fortify then, equip them with body tracking cameras to know what they are doing all time. Don't trust the police and the army. When the security network is ready, order the police and the army back to their respective barracks. No more raod blocks and exploitation.
3. You must first build all the roads linking Abia with neighboring states whether federal or not. The bad conditions of those roads have crippled commerce in the state. Remember that Abia is a commercial state especially Aba.
4. Revisit the Abia master plan. All the recreation spots and government properties they have sold and converted to stores must be recovered and used for the purposes they were originally meant for.
6. Develop Abia. Do not disappoint.
7. Do not decamp to any other party. It is those with stolen mandates that decamp from one party to another to seek cover. The people are with you. Always identify with the people and their cause. Do not abandon them.
8. Destroy completely that their structure of criminality in Abia, never again should they come back.
9. Cultism has taken over Abia. Read a riot act to cultists. Anyone caught in the act should be dealt with decisively. Congratulations and Goodluck.

Fully seconded!

Especially, the cultism riot act!

Thuggery and Agbero system should also be annihilation completely from Aba and environs..
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by phorget(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
muykem:
Where is PDP 108,000 votes in one Local government?

Dem don run minus am.
Won o ni fe ri were.
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by RALPHOW(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
I'm not talking to you, this is not your father's compound
is your mother room....mother fucker
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by tnerro1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chai, I just love yellow women shocked
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by Chienex24(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:

Congratulations for your hateful and divisive speech... You can now peacefully go back to your cave
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by emerged01(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
The gap is much. What is now the cause of delay?
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by spencekat(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
MolarT:
Better do well
No mind am.If him misbehave,na exit door they go show am.
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by GeneralPula: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Seems this Apc candidate is popular or something in Abia..

He pulled almost 25k votes..

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by Emola12(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
kingmzee:
So this one no b rigging? Nawa for Nigerians
stop crying biko

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by Dbegining: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
the same way I touch your pains when the most free and fair presidential election was conducted in 2023 grin grin grin grin grin

Bro, calm down calm down. I know you're trying to talk back buh
No, no no no your pain in that comment was just visible. Very visible. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by hedonido: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
I have doubts about him already. The failure to acknowledge the Obidient movement's role in his victory (and chipping in a word of support for the recovery of the stolen mandate) and his needless fawning lionization of his "incoming first lady of Abia State" wife. These are obvious red flags to a discerning mind.

Sad. But I already believe this one would disappoint, and might end in ignominy. Nobody can be like Peter Obi, unfortunately. If only he could have run on an independent candidacy for the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by BigBashiru: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Risingblue008:
Labour party should be the party of the century
1) this party took all other existing parties unaware
2)gave us hope that one day,our country will be great
3)won the presidential election but denied,whc off course it WILL be restored
4)won senatorial seat,rep,SHOA, and also won a GOVERNORSHIP election,
Haba,
5)I also feel happy whenever I remembered dt I voted for labour party,it gives me joy of hope,
Forget all these tribalism,e no go carry is go anywhr,
If we see good,make we say e good,
And if we see bad,calle it bad,
Just look at old men wey Dem children no even dey this country,dey use guy men head,
Since 1960 what can u say that u r enjoying for free as an oil producing country apart from air,
So sad man angry angry

Party is made up of PEOPLE. Labour Party is what it is today because of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by MasterShifu010(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
kingmzee:

If you see the celebration going on in Abia right now eh !!…. All over the state , that’s how you know the peoples will has been actualised .

But when someone wins and people are not happy or celebrating , just know something fishy going on .

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by kingmzee(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
MasterShifu010:

If you see the celebration going on in Abia right now eh !!…. All over the state , that’s how you know the peoples will has been actualised .

But when someone wins and people are not happy or celebrating , just know something fishy going on .
God bless
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by kingmzee(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emola12:
stop crying biko
middle finger
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by Denoh68: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
kingmzee:
SIR SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by Nyanabo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good one. If you fail to work in this your first term, the said people who voted for you would wait for you at the polls.

A good working Nigeria is all we ask for is that too difficult a thing to ask?

God save Nigeria.
Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by yahoodetector: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:

Give that junk advice to Sanwo Olu. He needs it more than Otti does.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by Soulsymbol99: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
I no see where em thank obi ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
He was once in APC, PDP and APGA, so he's not a saint
grin grin grin grin Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho Only one person 😎

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / Olutoyin Olakunrin's 80th Birthday Party. Ibikunle Amosun Attends (Photos) / NERC Fines AEDC ₦200 Million For Violation Of The New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.