Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory (4791 Views)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by MaliCampus: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu won and the whole country was mourning.
Atleast we saw people of Kano and Abia celebrating when winners where announced.,North, east, south,even in West nobody celebrated Tinubu victory.The imaginary 8million votes he got,non of them could come out to celebrate.
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by DMerciful(m): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ofcourse we will...you have to prove why you think we didnt score what we got
DeOTR:

The burden of prove is on Labor Party, not APC.
You have to prove why you think you scored the majority vote.
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by DeOTR: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Ofcourse we will...you have to prove why you think we didnt score what we got
You'll have to convince the Jurists why you think you won in states like Sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Borno, Jigawa, Kebbi, Zamfara, Niger, Kogi, Kwara, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Osun, then we'll prove why you didn't.
But I learned you guys are not talking about how APC rigged the election, but focused on why Tinubu is not eligible. Guess you already know you actually lost the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 23, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Credible kee u diaa

You be violence × 2
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2023
SLAP44:
Credible squeeze your blokoz there.

Hahaha.

Omg! Wetin credible and blockos they find for the ssme sentence.
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by juman(m): 12:42am On Mar 23, 2023
In the South East:
Tinubu scored. 127,605
Atiku scored. 91198
Obi scored. 1,960,589

In the South-south:
Tinubu scored. 799,957
Atiku scored 719,908
Obi scored. 1,210,673

Pdp and Lp supporters base is the same.
Pdp loss, Lp gain.

Atiku failed to harness his political resources well, hence the party was divided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by juman(m): 12:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Kwara should be rewarded well by the next government.
Projects should be done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by Sannisege: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2023
MaliCampus:
Atleast we saw people of Kano and Abia celebrating when winners where announced.,North, east, south,even in West nobody celebrated Tinubu victory.The imaginary 8million votes he got,non of them could come out to celebrate.
Say that your family and ethnic group (igbo) are the ones mourning. The rest of the country is happy.

1 Like

Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by Throwback: 1:08am On Mar 23, 2023
MaliCampus:

Igbos were mourning and are still mourning.

Likelihood is that they will mourning for 8yrs.

It is not easy for them, especially losing to a Yoruba.
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by Venerable612(m): 1:26am On Mar 23, 2023
hrykanu231:

It is the credibility we want to test/examine in court. You just churned out data, pls permit us to take it through reliability and validity, that's what sane people do with data right?

A clean conscience fears no what?

Have you seen the petition? Was that based on testing the data or personal attacks to disqualify Tinubu and discountenance his votes?

In one breadth he claims to be the winner - in another breadth he claims the vote was rigged and it should cancelled for a rerun.

I am just curious… what should happen to Atiku’s votes, who came second?

And the whole publicity on Twitter? Media trial all over social media? Instigated to sway public opinion and prejudice the trial before the court.. is that a free and fair judicial process.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by DMerciful(m): 2:36am On Mar 23, 2023
That means you dont know whats in the petition. Go figure
DeOTR:

You'll have to convince the Jurists why you think you won in states like Sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Borno, Jigawa, Kebbi, Zamfara, Niger, Kogi, Kwara, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Osun, then we'll prove why you didn't.
But I learned you guys are you talking about how APC rigged the election, but focused on why Tinubu is not eligible. Guess you already know you actually lost the election.
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by johnpaulbuddy(m): 2:50am On Mar 23, 2023
nikky5:
Kindly checkout the 2023 election results by geo-political regions......

In the North West:
Tinubu scored 2,653,235
Atiku scored 2,329,802
Obi scored. 350,188

In the South West:
Tinubu scored 2,279,407
Atiku scored. 941,941
Obi scored. 846,478

In the South East:
Tinubu scored. 127,605
Atiku scored. 91198
Obi scored. 1,960,589

In the South-south:
Tinubu scored. 799,957
Atiku scored 719,908
Obi scored. 1,210,673

In the North East:
Tinubu scored. 1,185,458
Atiku scored. 1,741,851
Obi scored 315,108

In the North central:
Tinubu scored. 1,670,091
Atiku scored. 1,087,884
Obi scored. 1,133,840

The president-elect won the plurality of votes in the NW, NC, and SW

Tinubu was second in votes scored in SE, SS, and NE.

93 Senatorial Seats out of 109 announced :

APC. 51 Seats
PDP. 27 Seats
LP. 5 Seats
NNPP. 2 Seats
SDP. 2 Seats
YYP. 1 Seat
PGA. 1 Seat

Isn't this credible enough?

Why are you asking us,Are we the court??
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by adedayoa2(f): 3:21am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The northerners voted for him massively, my northern family and friends all voted for Asiwaju
Even my northern friends, all voted for him.
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by Throwback: 3:29am On Mar 23, 2023
KillSars:
So, e no even get 2m vote in any region

Obi is a confused clown.
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by HilcomTech(m): 3:47am On Mar 23, 2023
MaliCampus:

The only people who were mourning were the southeast who will continue to mourn
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by HilcomTech(m): 3:48am On Mar 23, 2023
adedayoa2:
Even my northern friends, all voted for him.

IGB0S for reasons best known to them expect INEC not to record northern votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 4:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Free and fair election does not exist in Nigeria...
but it does in Abia where LP Alex Otti won right ?

Craze dey all of una head
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by Ireportlive: 5:18am On Mar 23, 2023
cool
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by adedayoa2(f): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2023
HilcomTech:

IGB0S for reasons best known to them expect INEC not to record northern votes
as if they are the only Nigerians that voted.
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by tbarrister(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Obidients were always claiming they have North central in the bag and I use to wonder if its not the same north central I'm from, they think its a Christian dominated region😂😂, aside Benue and plateau other 4 states always have Muslim governors and most senators. If you play religious politics you no fit win.
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by hrykanu231(m): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Venerable612:

Have you seen the petition?
Yes I have not only seen it, I have gone through it.

Was that based on testing the data or personal attacks to disqualify Tinubu and discountenance his votes?

He is contesting that he had the highest valid vote, isn't that testing the veracity or otherwise of the data INEC presented? Please be honest, what in that over 90 pages document is a "personal attack" on Tinubu. Pls point to just one.

In one breadth he claims to be the winner - in another breadth he claims the vote was rigged and it should cancelled for a rerun.
The votes were obviously rigged against him, because like he said earlier he had the highest lawful votes (this again is testing the data INEC and you presented).

I am just curious… what should happen to Atiku’s votes, who came second?

If the elections were rigged and positions were accorded to people based on INEC's unimaginable corruption, should that stop PO from asking for what is truly his?

And the whole publicity on Twitter?

You aired your opinion on the same issue here (why do you think other people shouldn't air theirs?

Media trial all over social media?
But you putting figures in the originating post, is to do what exactly?
Instigated to sway public opinion and prejudice the trial before the court.. is that a free and fair judicial process.

This is a poor way to see things, do you want to be the only one posting stuffs on social media? PO is not instigating anyone, young people like me who travelled over 1,200kms for the elections and saw INEC go back to stone age method are the ones posting it on social media. If not, where have you seen PO post the said petition?

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

In this case, who is not coming with clean hands or don't you want any commentary on the election petition? Please don't say yes, because the issues raised are weighty, especially that drugs part.
So permit me to ask you, did Tinubu engage in Narco or not?
Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by Venerable612(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
hrykanu231:

In this case, who is not coming with clean hands or don't you want any commentary on the election petition? Please don't say yes, because the issues raised are weighty, especially that drugs part.
So permit me to ask you, did Tinubu engage in Narco or not?

I am a lawyer - and one of the things they teach in the Law school is the fundamental rights enshrined in the 1999 constitution.

One of these is Freedom of speech and expression- under which you and anyone else can comment on any matter. This freedom is not, however, absolute - especially regarding an ongoing matter in the court. Media trial is generally frowned upon because it has a way of prejudicing the court trial.

Nevertheless - if you are quite confident about the petition - you should have nothing to worry about.

I have only said that the Drug related case has been in court plenty of times in the past and have failed. You can also see letter from the FBI/US embassy below.

Mind you - I am not speaking in support of Tinubu.I have just noted points of law in response to your comments.

Re: See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory by hrykanu231(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Venerable612:

I am a lawyer - and one of the things they teach in the Law school is the fundamental rights enshrined in the 1999 constitution.

Beyond law school, they also teach it at the elementary level(Basic Civic Education)

One of these is Freedom of speech and expression- under which you and anyone else can comment on any matter. This freedom is not, however, absolute - especially regarding an ongoing matter in the court. Media trial is generally frowned upon because it has a way of prejudicing the court trial.

I am worried that, as a lawyer, it was your post that led us to this conversation. And more alarming, is the fact that, you knew that the case was already in court.
So learned Counsel, I am tempted to ask, why did you make that post, about the figures gathered by BAT?

Nevertheless - if you are quite confident about the petition - you should have nothing to worry about.

Absolutely nothing to worry about,than, asking that the case be heard on its merit. That lady Justice be indeed blind and respect no personality. That lady Justice should help improve the already battered image of the Nigeria Judiciary, where rogue politicians have "see finished" the judiciary, hence the now trending "go to court" phrase.
That lady Justice should not hinged this judgement on technicalities rather than substance of the case. That at the end of the day, Justice should indeed not only be seen to be delivered, but delivered in line with the incorruptible position of the law.
Above all, that the bench will restore the poor image of the Judiciary, by delivering an unbiased/inducement free judgement. So that we don't have a serving JSC denied visa to another country, like what happened last year.

I have only said that the Drug related case has been in court plenty of times in the past and have failed. You can also see letter from the FBI/US embassy below.
Well, now we want to get testimony from the prosecutors. Remember a certain SAN said the forfeiture was for tax evasion and not drugs. So we want to challenge the CTC copies of the American Judiciary. Fret not, the Americans may be wrong too. So give us the opportunity to see who is telling the truth. Or do you like the fact that, the "President-Elect" has narco involvement allegations? Let the American govt, tell us why they are accusing him.

Mind you - I am not speaking in support of Tinubu.I have just noted points of law in response to your comments.

Unmistakenly, I know you are not holding brief for him. And I am not doing same for PO. I am only concerned because I contested for Presidency through PO and the process was indeed flawed and laced with unimaginable irregularities. So please, allow us use every legal means to get our mandate back. And I am optimistic we will...Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Arewa Republic Will Fail / Police Detonate 963 Ied’s In Kano / APC educates Jonathan: You Won't Be The First President To Resign during War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.