Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him (2014 Views)

Majority Of Christians Don't Love God, They Live In Fear! / The Average Nigerian Christian Does NOT Worship God, They Worship Their Pastors” / Redeemers Cue To Sit On Adeboyes'chair,is It God They Are Worshipping Or Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Kayouzka(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

God/god/goD simply means idol.

Yes it idolation
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Maynman: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rosemaiden:

There's no hypocrisy of any kind.

You said I can say anything, so why should I still have something I cannot say?

Would I be wrong to say maynman's divine light is light coming from budha since I must not bring up allah? If you say no, then can't I say anything again?
I never said you shouldn’t bring up allah, i said “ don’t bring up “allah” if you lack knowledge on the word, RoseMaiden.” Read slowly.

If it satisfies you RoseMaiden wink
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Kayouzka(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

My subconscious knows no such thing. You are conflating intuition with subconscious, they are not the same.

The basis of your belief (atheism) is founded on the doctrine of materialism. Note only consciousness is fundamental.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Maynman: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kayouzka:

Yes it idolation
That’s right.
See small boy yahweh.

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Rosemaiden(f): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

I never said you shouldn’t bring up allah, i said “ don’t bring up “allah” if you lack knowledge on the word, RoseMaiden.” Read slowly.

If it satisfies you RoseMaiden wink

It satisfies me to say maynman's divine light is from Buda. Hope I'm free?
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Maynman: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rosemaiden:

It satisfies me to say maynman's divine light is from Buda. Hope I'm free?
Glad you’re satisfied
You were never in bondage, Rosemaiden.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Rosemaiden(f): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

Glad you’re satisfied
You were never in bondage, Rosemaiden.

Yeah, very satisfied.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Maynman: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rosemaiden:

Yeah, very satisfied.

Good for you bwahahahahaha
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kayouzka:

The basis of your belief (atheism) is founded on the doctrine of materialism. Note only consciousness is fundamental.

It is not. You cannot prove that only consciousness is fundamental. You are trying to put the cart before the horse. Atheism is the position that there is no good reason to believe in a god, what has consciousness got to do with providing reason to believe in a god?
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Kayouzka(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

It is not. You cannot prove that only consciousness is fundamental. You are trying to put the cart before the horse. Atheism is the position that there is no good reason to believe in a god, what has consciousness got to do with providing reason to believe in a god?

Can you know anything without your awareness?
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
RenegadeX:

How has your life been without God since you join atheism? Any significant progress or blessing/improvement in your life or marriage? because you used to be a Christian that quote scriptures (I saw an old thread where you were arguing with one colinadua guy that said he won’t marry, though he has deactivated now)
Are you enjoying life? Because your commander in chief on this forum Hardmirror is a total wreck and nothing to write home about.

In fact he is the evidence that any skeptic needs to see to be discouraged from atheism.

LMAO @ your commander in chief. Honestly I'm much better than I was as a Christian especially mentally, no fear of devils or gods looking over my shoulder ready to trip me up. My kids, marriage, wife and every other thing are well. My life is OK thanks for asking.

What is wrong with HardMirror's life?

2 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kayouzka:

Can you know anything without your awareness?

No but that doesn't matter since existence is independent of consciousness.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Kayouzka(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

How can you prove existence is independent of consciousness without your awareness
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Rosemaiden(f): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

Good for you bwahahahahaha
Yeah. Bwahahahah.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Maynman: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rosemaiden:

Yeah. Bwahahahah.

grin
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by HardMirror(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO @ your commander in chief. Honestly I'm much better than I was as a Christian especially mentally, no fear of devils or gods looking over my shoulder ready to trip me up. My kids, marriage, wife and every other thing are well. My life is OK thanks for asking.

What is wrong with HardMirror's life?
i love calling people idiot on this forum 😄. That is why they dont like me. I dont give a fvck. Called oga se.un a weakling on monday and i got some days ban. Lol.

Back to the matter. The idiot fails to understand that atheism has nothing to do with anyones character. Last week a woman was trying to preach to me and my lovely atheist babe as we were chilling at an hotel. The mummy thought she had caught prey. I told her i and my babe are atheists. She was flabbergasted. She proceeded to use Darwin's supposed regret about evolution theory to preach to me. I told her atheists dont appeal to authority like Christians. I dont give a fvck about Darwin's life or believes. All i know is there is no single proof for god and that is why i am an atheist. Shikena.

So RenegadeX you are an idiot to think i lead athiests here. I met lordreed and seun here and they were inspirational to me. Go and worship your god in peace. As for me, i will choose a dog over god anytime any day.

8 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Kayouzka(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

You answered the question "no"

Then how do you prove existence without awareness

Can there be observed without observer?

Then now why should anyone believe that existence is independent of consciousness?
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kayouzka:

You answered the question "no"

Then how do you prove existence without awareness

Can there be observed without observer?

Then now why should anyone believe that existence is independent of consciousness?

It is immaterial if an observer is there or not. If a tree falls in the forest when there is no ear to hear it it still makes a noise.

2 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
HardMirror:
i love calling people idiot on this forum 😄. That is why they dont like me. I dont give a fvck. Called oga se.un a weakling on monday and i got some days ban. Lol.

Back to the matter. The idiot fails to understand that atheism has nothing to do with anyones character. Last week a woman was trying to preach to me and my lovely atheist babe as we were chilling at an hotel. The mummy thought she had caught prey. I told her i and my babe are atheists. She was flabbergasted. She proceeded to use Darwin's supposed regret about evolution theory to preach to me. I told her atheists dont appeal to authority like Christians. I dont give a fvck about Darwin's life or believes. All i know is there is no single proof for god and that is why i am an atheist. Shikena.

So RenegadeX you are an idiot to think i lead athiests here. I met lordreed and seun here and there were inspirational to me. Go and worship your god in piece. As for me, i will choose a dog over god anytime any day.

Lucky guy.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by HardMirror(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

Lucky guy.
confirm lucky guy i am. I met her here on nairaland. grin
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Kayouzka(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

It is immaterial if an observer is there or not. If a tree falls in the forest when there is no ear to hear it it still makes a noise.

If a tree falls in the forest no one can know except they observe it also the if it makes a sound can't be proven the type of sound it made can also not be proven then it cannot be without an observer. Don't misconstrued spontaneousity to independence of existence without awareness.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
HardMirror:
confirm lucky guy i am. I met her here on nairaland. grin

Wow. Damn I wish I can shake your hand right now and buy you a beer.

4 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kayouzka:

If a tree falls in the forest no one can know except they observe it also the if it makes a sound can't be proven the type of sound it made can also not be proven then it cannot be without an observer. Don't misconstrued spontaneousity to independence of existence without awareness.

You don't get it. It doesn't matter if no one knows it still made a noise. There are many places in this world where an observer cannot observe yet they still exist.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by HardMirror(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

Wow. Damn I wish I can shake your hand right now and buy you a beer.
hahaha. I am extremely luck I swear. I advice guys NEVER to settle for less. I almost married a girl cos of beauty. This girl is a christian and very stupid. But then i found this brilliant babe here. She even works for me and does really excellent intellectual work. Would update you guys when we marry later this year grin.

2 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
HardMirror:
hahaha. I am extremely luck I swear. I advice guys NEVER to settle for less. I almost married a girl cos of beauty. This girl is a christian and very stupid. But then i found this brilliant babe here. She even works for me and does really excellent intellectual work. Would update you guys when we marry later this year grin.

Dude are you for real?! Congrats man!
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Kayouzka(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

You don't get it. It doesn't matter if no one knows it still made a noise. There are many places in this world where an observer cannot observe yet they still exist.

Until it is observed it is there if it is not observed it is not there. You still need to observe that a tree fell before you can believe that it made a noise.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kayouzka:

Until it is observed it is there if it is not observed it is not there. You still need to observe that a tree fell before you can believe that it made a noise.

You can't be serious. No-one has observed the Earth's core but we know it's there and it was there before we even knew about such things.

You are proving the point the there is no good reason to believe in a god. You say "You still need to observe that a tree fell before you can believe that it made a noise", where is your observation of the god you believe in?

1 Like

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Dtruthspeaker: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

See how you people make a fool of yourselves? Here you are proving without evidence that a tree falls with noise yet you deny God's existence on the basis of lack of evidence! Only a fool takes you people seriously
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by HardMirror(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how you people make a fool of yourselves? Here you are proving without evidence that a tree falls with noise yet you deny God's existence on the basis of lack of evidence! Only a fool takes you people seriously
this is why i call you guys idiots.
The tree makes a sound not because of the observer, but because of the principles by which sounds are made.
The physical changes that occurs when the tree falls is the cause of the sound. So if i see a fallen tree i am logically right to conclude it made some noise while falling even though i was not there. This is not just inference, it is observable, it is provable, and it is repeatable.

2 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by HardMirror(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

Dude are you for real?! Congrats man!
for real. Thanks baba.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

LoLz. Quote where I said a god doesn't exist because of lack of evidence. Don't worry I'll wait, take all the time you need. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Kayouzka(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

You can't be serious. No-one has observed the Earth's core but we know it's there and it was there before we even knew about such things.

You are proving the point the there is no good reason to believe in a god. You say "You still need to observe that a tree fell before you can believe that it made a noise", where is your observation of the god you believe in?

We know that the earth has a core because we can observe it effects, without

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' / Theist Jewish Scientist Daniel Shechtman Wins 2011 Nobel Prize In Chemistry / Why Did Jesus Convert Water To Wine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.