Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him (2012 Views)

Majority Of Christians Don't Love God, They Live In Fear! / The Average Nigerian Christian Does NOT Worship God, They Worship Their Pastors” / Redeemers Cue To Sit On Adeboyes'chair,is It God They Are Worshipping Or Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by jaephoenix(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone knows that there is only One God. The One Who chose Abraham, Issac and Jacob to Himself. And you know this but because you are setting yourself up for someone to call you fool is why you asked this stupid question.
Lawag3
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by jaephoenix(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone knows that there is only One God. The One Who chose Abraham, Issac and Jacob to Himself. And you know this but because you are setting yourself up for someone to call you fool is why you asked this stupid question.
There's Allah, Thor, Viracocha, Huitzilopochtli etc. What's the name of yours
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Maynman: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Look at what he said, “god of abraham, jacob and issac”, he meant the local god of the israelites called yahweh.

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by jaephoenix(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
RenegadeX:

How has your life been without God since you join atheism? Any significant progress or blessing/improvement in your life or marriage? because you used to be a Christian that quote scriptures (I saw an old thread where you were arguing with one colinadua guy that said he won’t marry, though he has deactivated now)
Are you enjoying life? Because your commander in chief on this forum Hardmirror is a total wreck and nothing to write home about.

In fact he is the evidence that any skeptic needs to see to be discouraged from atheism.
1. As an atheist, I have made decisions that I have admired favorably as the results were outstanding
2. Atheists have no commander-in-chief or there's no deity. You pulled that out of your ever resourceful ass, and also pulled out thw info that he's a total wreck from the same source, as if you know him grin
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Dtruthspeaker: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Quote where I said a god doesn't exist because of lack of evidence. Don't worry I'll wait, take all the time you need. Bwahahahahaha!

Your deflection won't work! Everyone here knows that you are synonymous with atheism which hard mirror has already expressed here.

So the most important thing is that right here the record shows you believing a fact of which there is no evidence. And that is all I wanted to say.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. As an atheist, I have made decisions that I have admired favorably as the results were outstanding
2. Atheists have no commander-in-chief or there's no deity. You pulled that out of your ever resourceful ass, and also pulled out thw info that he's a total wreck from the same source, as if you know him grin

Yet, Reed is your CiC, and any atheist at all. Yes you no CiC, you have CiCs! grin
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Dtruthspeaker: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

All based on the tribe, society or association of a people for their use only. So you have nothing.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by HardMirror(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

Look at what he said, “god of abraham, jacob and issac”, he meant the local god of the israelites called yahweh.
grin at local god. Local god is now international o.

1 Like

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Maynman: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
HardMirror:
grin at local god. Local god is now international o.
grin
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by HardMirror(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

grin
that yaweh brand is now worth trillions of dollars. Not a small business empire. Jews have the midas touch indeed. I respect their hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Maynman: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
HardMirror:
that yaweh brand is now worth trillions of dollars. Not a small business empire. Jews have the midas touch indeed. I respect their hustle.

Respect to the Jews indeed.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your deflection won't work! Everyone here knows that you are synonymous with atheism which hard mirror has already expressed here.

So the most important thing is that right here the record shows you believing a fact of which there is no evidence. And that is all I wanted to say.

Again where did I say I believe something with no evidence. E bi like say you just wake from sleep, go baf first, chop, make your eye clear well well. Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Dtruthspeaker: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
HardMirror:
this is why i call you guys idiots.
The tree makes a sound not because of the observer, but because of the principles by which sounds are made.
The physical changes that occurs when the tree falls is the cause of the sound. So if i see a fallen tree i am logically right to conclude it made some noise while falling even though i was not there. This is not just inference, it is observable, it is provable, and it is repeatable.

And that is why I call you people fools for here you are believing a tree falls with a sound even without evidence.

And you say it is observable, ...yet we on the hand lay the observable, provable and repeatable fact that A House like this one we call earth can not build itself. Things are always created by a Person Whom we call God and you refuse it.

You obviously work in INEC and wuruwuru is your name.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kayouzka:

We know that the earth has a core because we can observe it effects, without

It was still there before we were conscious and would probably still be there if every human was no longer on the Earth.

1 Like

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by jaephoenix(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
HardMirror:
hahaha. I am extremely luck I swear. I advice guys NEVER to settle for less. I almost married a girl cos of beauty. This girl is a christian and very stupid. But then i found this brilliant babe here. She even works for me and does really excellent intellectual work. Would update you guys when we marry later this year grin.
You're making us look stupid for marrying theist wives. Stop it grin
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Dtruthspeaker: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

You're making us look stupid for marrying theist wives. Stop it grin

You are already stupid and you married your mate in stupidity.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by jaephoenix(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

All based on the tribe, society or association of a people for their use only. So you have nothing.
Are they the same as Yahweh?
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

Respect to the Jews indeed.

I put the blame on the gullibility of the Europeans, they were the ones who became crazy for that pile of junk and made sure it spread. The Jews just took advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by jaephoenix(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are already stupid and you married your mate in stupidity.
She's a theist like you, remember?
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Dtruthspeaker: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are they the same as Yahweh?

Don't know, don't care, their problem, your problem, not mine!
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by jaephoenix(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

I put the blame on the gullibility of the Europeans, they were the ones who became crazy for that pile of junk and made sure it spread. The Jews just took advantage.
Actually it was the Romans that needed that control, and got it. Kudos to them
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by jaephoenix(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't know, don't care, their problem, your problem, not mine!
Oh you backed out of the debate. Nice grin
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Actually it was the Romans that needed that control, and got it. Kudos to them
Kudos? Fie, a pox on their houses.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Dtruthspeaker: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

She's a theist like you, remember?

People are stupid whether they have beliefs or not and birds of the same feather always fok together. So for you to marry her or for she to marry you, you must have some equal levels of stupidity, else after a time, you would have kicked her out or she would have kicked you out because of your incompatibility in the stupidity department like hardmirror did to his bitch.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Dtruthspeaker: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh you backed out of the debate. Nice grin

Didn't back off! I just don't do stupid arguments. I told you before.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Maynman: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

Those Jews sabi man, even till now they still run things in the west and anyone that challenges them they just put anti-semitic sticker on them and they’re done.
Liberating people out of Abrahamaic religion will be a serious task.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Kayouzka(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

It was still there before we were conscious and would probably still be there if every human was no longer on the Earth.

How can you prove that?

Without your awareness
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

People are stupid whether they have beliefs or not and birds of the same feather always Bleep together. So for you to marry her or for she to marry you, you must have some equal levels of stupidity, else after a time, you would have kicked her out or she would have kicked you out because of your incompatibility in the stupidity department like hardmirror did to his bitch.

Imagine someone who think he is sane insulting someone's wife he has never met. Something is wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kayouzka:

How can you prove that?

Without your awareness

Ok this is my busstop. I don't jump into solipsistic traps.
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Dtruthspeaker: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

Imagine someone who think he is sane insulting someone's wife he has never met. Something is wrong with you.

Imagine a devil who is acting sane, and who insults God Who He has never met complaining about my insulting his brother devil about the wife he married or who married him. Besides, he insulted himself and his wife. Everything is wrong with you!
Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by LordReed(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
HardMirror:
for real. Thanks baba.
Bought this to celebrate you and your babe. Salut!

2 Likes

Re: Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him by Kayouzka(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
LordReed:

Ok this is my busstop. I don't jump into solipsistic traps.

Lol, that's the truth and the problem with modern science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daily Devotion And Finish The Bible In One Year By Sms / Where Is Heaven? / FREE! FREE!! FREE!!! Season's Greetings Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.