Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu (41760 Views)

Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke has been declared Governor of Osun State by Wikipedia. / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by layzie: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2023
BabaAduras:

With all the noise on Social media about rigging in Lagos state, with over 97% SE votes in the presidential elections, LP could only win 1 state in governorship elections in the SE.

What a shame for the Igbos. You were not interested in LP, you only voted ethnocentrically in the presidential election.

According to you, Igbos are now the only people that voted LP? In plateau, nasarrawa, Abuja etc and 97 percent in Lagos. Are u realy listening to yourself.. Read again what u wrote and tell me u do believe it.

When people alllow people like that spokesperson that has been stroking ethnic tension up and down to think for them, this is what u get

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by 2mch(m): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2023
This guy and Alex Otti have good CV’s. Shows Igbo people are desperately looking for the right people. Clannishness don tire them grin. The other 3 Governors are same old.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
We said it that Andrew's Liversalt cannot bubble beyond a few seconds.

The crash was from top to bottom.

Elluu Pii 74 was emasculated as Elluu Pii 042.

Congratulations to the most vilified Enugu Catholic who dared to contest for the Governorship in the era of the zombie plague.

Now, all the zombies who have fought their Priests and Bishop for daring to campaign for a fellow Catholic using the same pulpit that was employed to campaign for a Catholic Peter Obi without any challenge then, can now go for confession to heal from their hypocrisy before Lent is over.

Democracy will never die in the SouthEast, no matter the efforts of the fascist IPOB that is rearranged as P.OBI.

I always said it that IPOBocrazy will be quarantined within the SouthEast and the plague not be allowed to spread beyond the containment zone.

Can you read the above slowly and tell me if it makes sense.
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by lapintoz: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Children of hate, once it does not favour your obi diots, it is rigged. Kutelu, continue...

abobote:
This election is rigged.

I said it, INEC hurriedly announced that of Abia state first, to calm people's nerve
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by AmehTsaev: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2023
is Peter Mbah a better public administrator than Edeoga based on his track records? Let's start from there, at this point I don't care which party won or not.
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by Penguin2: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2023
RtrevEzeugo1:

So if LP win it's a win but if PDP win it's robbery. Am beginning to regret voting for LP.
Was The LP guy not a former PDP House of representative, and a PDP commissioner for 7 years and three months until August 2022,
Am done with this LP madness.

I had to run a background check on you to be sure you have been supporting LP and it returned positive.

Now, lemme ask you, do you have the facts of what transpired in Enugu?
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by nnamdi640: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2023
Afamed:
Where did Obi the Pandora fraud/ Labour get their 422k from in the last Presidential election in Enugu state?

Truly every lie has an expiring date
Not everyone that voted. The presidential election inec conducted made many people to loose hope in our electoral system.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by Ixodes(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2023
inoki247:
Lol SE state.use almost 4days count results when other state don finish already the 2nd day after election....
Imagine, I think say total votes go reach 2m but all no pass 500k
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by Alpharey: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
We said it that Andrew's Liversalt cannot bubble beyond a few seconds.

The crash was from top to bottom.

Elluu Pii 74 was emasculated as Elluu Pii 042.

Congratulations to the most vilified Enugu Catholic who dared to contest for the Governorship in the era of the zombie plague.

Now, all the zombies who have fought their Priests and Bishop for daring to campaign for a fellow Catholic using the same pulpit that was employed to campaign for a Catholic Peter Obi without any challenge then, can now go for confession to heal from their hypocrisy before Lent is over.

Democracy will never die in the SouthEast, no matter the efforts of the fascist IPOB that is rearranged as P.OBI.

I always said it that IPOBocrazy will be quarantined within the SouthEast and the plague not be allowed to spread beyond the containment zone.

Where is Kwankwaso 🤣
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by Soso990240(m): 1:08am On Mar 23, 2023
Afamed:
Where did Obi the Pandora fraud/ Labour get their 422k from in the last Presidential election in Enugu state?

most of una talk without sense or probably ur sense dey ur anus. After Inec rigged Obi's votes, shared them into parts and gave to Tinubu, do you expect people to trust inec again? Try get sense, even if na small please

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by Epistasis(m): 1:43am On Mar 23, 2023
With all the noise, ellu P couldn't win more than one State. Shame!!!
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by BabaAduras: 1:48am On Mar 23, 2023
layzie:

According to you, Igbos are now the only people that voted LP? In plateau, nasarrawa, Abuja etc and 97 percent in Lagos. Are u realy listening to yourself.. Read again what u wrote and tell me u do believe it.

When people alllow people like that spokesperson that has been stroking ethnic tension up and down to think for them, this is what u get

You missed the point.

No, I never said Igbos were not the only people that voted LP (Obi) in the presidential elections. A lot of Yoruba and some Hausa Christians voted for him, but Igbos were the only people that voted 97% for their kinsman. Now, the same platform (LP) that that kinsman ran on could only struggle to produce 1 Governor in the same Igboland.

Like a typical Igboman, with your warped, screwed and scewed sense of entitlement, that you were boasting that “Igbos will conquer Lagos” does not stroke ethnic tension to you, that “Lagos is a no-man’s-land” does not neither is “installing Ezes of equal status with Yoruba Obas”. Of course, Kanu directing Igbos to burn down BRT buses and to destroy every infrastructure in Lagos during #endears did not amount to stroking ethnic tension. It is only stroking ethnic tension when it does not favour Igbos.

I say it again, shame on you Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by IGBOSON1: 1:57am On Mar 23, 2023
RtrevEzeugo1:

So if LP win it's a win but if PDP win it's robbery. Am beginning to regret voting for LP.
Was The LP guy not a former PDP House of representative, and a PDP commissioner for 7 years and three months until August 2022,
Am done with this LP madness.

See you….sounding EXACTLY like those bigoted bastards in APC that hate anything Peter Obi, LP or Igbo! Can YOU explain what went on in Nkanu for them to have delayed announcing the winner for nearly a week!?

LP lost in many states in last Saturdays election and didn’t claim they won, but when there’s been obvious rigging and cooking of results, of course they should voice their anger and concern!?

There are some from some quarters (and a lot are on this thread saying the same kinda rubbish you’re saying) that are not happy at LP winning even one state! They’re so evil and bigoted that even though they’re not Igbo or from Abia or Enugu states and stand to loose nothing, they just want LP to have been rigged out from both states just so they can sleep well and gloat on social-media that LP didn’t win any state!

LP should go to court with all the proof they have!
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by Gaddafih001(m): 2:19am On Mar 23, 2023
tiger28:
Wherever LP loses,na rigging. . ..Wherever it wins,na Well done.

Are these the fools that want to rule OUR NIGERIA?

They must not be trusted with power by all means!
God bless you.
If it’s not their way,it’s no way.
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by ebenholer2(m): 3:20am On Mar 23, 2023
I EXPECTED BIGOTS TO SAY ABIA ELECTION WAS RIGGED FOR LP WHILE ENUGU ELECTION WAS RIGGED FOR PDP. NOW THAT BUHARI HAS SUCCEEDED IN TURNING 80% OF NIGERIANS INTO BIGOTS, THE SAME LAGOS WHERE WE HAVE BEEN VOTING WITHOUT NOTICING WHETHER SOMEONE IS AN IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA, BUHARI MADE ETHNOCENTRIC CONSCIOUSNESS TO BE IN EVERYONE''S HEART. SORRYNIGERIA AS U ARE GRADUALLY BECOMING A SHADOW OF YOURSELF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by onlyson16(m): 3:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Jackiedemie:
When El puu wins , it's free and fair. When the table shift to pdp or APC, it's rigging. May God help us!!!
go and rest
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by Ikpaitid: 3:37am On Mar 23, 2023
What is going on with Elu Pee?
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by Invitationn: 3:47am On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:
This election is rigged.

I said it, INEC hurriedly announced that of Abia state first, to calm people's nerve
Zombilogy: Any result wey no favour us (zombies) is rigged.
The results wey favour is free and fair🤝
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by goslowgoslow(m): 4:01am On Mar 23, 2023
abobote:
This election is rigged.

Na so any election LP loses was rigged! Very sour losers. I am not surprised OBI that cannot win in the North is also claiming to have won election!
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by goslowgoslow(m): 4:02am On Mar 23, 2023
onlyson16:
go and rest
Truth is bitter... Sour losers.
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by famology(m): 4:02am On Mar 23, 2023
South eastern Nigeria:

Ebonyi...... APC
Imo........... APC
Enugu....... PDP
Anambra...APGA
Abia........... LP

South East now belongs to the APC. Wow! See how much things have changed since 2015.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by doneback04: 4:04am On Mar 23, 2023
We are going to court next week grin grin
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by David160(m): 4:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Afamed:

Is obi the one on the ballot?

LP has 2 senators in Enugu, majority in the HOA and 7 HOR all thanks to obi... Can Tinubu or Atiku pull dat with a third party in less than 9 months with no structure or money?

I said can Tinubu and Atiku pull dat with a third party?

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by chymeze: 4:14am On Mar 23, 2023
patrickcollins:
Forget that Lp man has been with Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's Administration all along and a lot of information shows PDP man is a better option so nothing like Liberation, is about candidate now not party
Exactly. People that live outside Enugu don't even know that that LP candidate is a pure disaster. They think that because he belongs to LP therefore he must be competent. He was a complete disaster during his time in government and I'm equally happy the PDP guy won

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by frank14011991(m): 4:18am On Mar 23, 2023
Penguin2:
You fools succeeded in stealing the mandate of ndi Enugu.

Ndi ala!

I thought the people of Alaigbo have decided to retire bad leadership
Re: PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu by juocin: 4:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Ff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.