Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

States With Million Voters Took 48 Hrs To Count, Enugu & Abia Took 5 Days! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With Million Voters Took 48 Hrs To Count, Enugu & Abia Took 5 Days! (678 Views)

INEC Delists 1.1 Million Voters Over Double Registration, Ineligibility / Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State / 2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: States With Million Voters Took 48 Hrs To Count, Enugu & Abia Took 5 Days! by Ogbuefi2020: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But Igbos just uprooted PDP in Abia through peaceful struggle. You cowards are now angry. Be learning democracy from us
Re: States With Million Voters Took 48 Hrs To Count, Enugu & Abia Took 5 Days! by FreeStuffsNG: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

You are not familiar with keenly contested election. Remember SE was first to create staggered state elections. Your people are not wired for competitive contest. I hope hope thiefnubuu is getting ready for what is coming. Be learning democracy from us
You are not really getting me. If I agree with you then it means out of all the tribes in Nigeria , only your people consider election as a contest. That can not be true.

If I accept all the allegations flying around about Abia and Enugu state that the votes there are inflated, it then means, Dr Alex Otti won Abia state guber with about 100K votes which is just about the total votes from only Ikorodu LGA in Lagos yet Abia is a state?

This is not only showing very low population of Abia state but that the election in Abia and Enugu have similar but peculiar problems. Both states are just like two LGAs in Oyo state and like one LG in Kano, so by small population and small land mass, taking 10 days for the election is not adding up.

Small place with few people should be easy to count compared to large land mass with millions of people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Nnamdi Azikwe Really A Bigot And Tribalistic? / RRS Police (Lagos command) Called Nigerian Disobidients / Throwback: The Orkar Coup Of April 22, 1990 By Nowa Omoigui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.