Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) (58995 Views)

Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

You the one that needs the comprehension because of the answer you are hunting for.

Read slowly
Omode, why don’t they in 21st century?

That’s archaic thinking.

Posting one case represents “women in the north”, reason why you need comprehension.

Exactly. hence, can your comprehension not answer d simple question? Yes or no

Oga, do women in d north choose who they marry? Simple yes or no
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Clinghton: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
'A man is never ugly'
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Maynman:

You the one that needs the comprehension because of the answer you are hunting for.

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Posting one case represents “women in the north”, reason why you need comprehension.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by incentive: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hmmm...

Which ever way the Man is old enough to be her father or grandfather and not husband.

Marriage mean marry the person that you will age together with and not other way round.

But wait oh! some girls really get mind. Or perhaps is because the Man has an heavy pocket.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Ebymyk(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Paedophilia...alot is wrong with the North..
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by descarado: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Probz:

I sincerely pray you never get married. Just look at.
Sorry, that's rather too late.
Look for another.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Nobodysboo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
E no concern me
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by 3seriez(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Once again, offpoint. U already getting emotional. If u don't know what happened to lamido sanusi, what story were u telling about lamido sanusi?

Meanwhile, kindly answer d following:

How does the above negate the following?

Like in d instance below and that of sanusi lamido recently

Oga You're just talking nonsense. The other commenters are right. You're here repeating questions like a computer bot.
Proving nothing , explaining nothing and not seeing things from another perspective. They shouldn't be wasting time answering you, because your type always see your view as correct and the law. Comprehension dey hard you true true. Abeg swerve.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 2:24am On Mar 24, 2023
3seriez:

Oga You're just talking nonsense. The other commenters are right. You're here repeating questions like a computer bot.
Proving nothing , explaining nothing and not seeing things from another perspective. They shouldn't be wasting time answering you, because your type always see your view as correct and the law. Comprehension dey hard you true true. Abeg swerve.

Once again, offpoint. U already getting emotional. If u don't know what happened to lamido sanusi, what story were u telling about lamido sanusi?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 2:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Maynman:

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by 3seriez(m): 3:05am On Mar 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Hahaha. grin grin grin grin
Confirmed computer Bot. Hehehe. Werey full this Nairaland.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by 9jaRealist: 3:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Billionaire2:
Even as a staunch atheist, I still have respect for the preserved Islamic cultural values as regard marriage/family … much more than this bastardized western lifestyle that people are ignorantly swimming in

As long as they don’t marry kids…
I don’t really give a toss, and “respect” EVERYONE’s cultural values.

TOLERANCE of diversity is a culture in itself…
Those who are intolerant of others in one sphere tend to be intolerant overall.

>

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by thomaspartey: 3:14am On Mar 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 3:32am On Mar 24, 2023
3seriez:

Hahaha. grin grin grin grin
Confirmed computer Bot. Hehehe. Werey full this Nairaland.

that leaves the following questions unanswered.

Once again, offpoint. U already getting emotional. If u don't know what happened to lamido sanusi, what story were u telling about lamido sanusi? why did you waste your time answering me since my "type always see your view as correct and the law"? who are my "type"?

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Cazzim(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2023
Billionaire2:
Even as a staunch atheist, I still have respect for the preserved Islamic cultural values as regard marriage/family … much more than this bastardized western lifestyle that people are ignorantly swimming in

thanks for this Saying sir,,, I see girls of 18 doing prostitute and it's wrong for a girl of 21 to get married legally, Nigerian who did we offered

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Cazzim(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2023
adedayoa2:
I remember Sade Okoya, Bianca Ojukwu, Regina Nwoko.
A 21 year-old lady is an adult.
She chose to get married to a man (we have to be specific these days)

Nigeria problem is not only our politicians seriously, is 21 not old enough to get married? but 18yrs are into prostitute kai
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by 3seriez(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Once again, offpoint. U already getting emotional. If u don't know what happened to lamido sanusi, what story were u telling about lamido sanusi? why did you waste your time answering me since my "type always see your view as correct and the law"? who are my "type"?

Computer Bot grin grin cheesy.
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by adedayoa2(f): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Cazzim:

Nigeria problem is not only our politicians seriously, is 21 not old enough to get married? but 18yrs are into prostitute kai
don't mind them, so they want the 21 year old to have sugar daddies instead of finally settling down.
Our teenagers are doing the unthinkable with men old enough to be their fathers and this 21 year old chose to get married. Chai, you can't satisfy people, just be true to yourself.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Geeman2006: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Just repeating questions. your are not making sense. Not pointing out or saying anything new. Rest undecided
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Cazzim(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
adedayoa2:
don't mind them, so they want the 21 year old to have sugar daddies instead of finally settling down.
Our teenagers are doing the unthinkable with men old enough to be their fathers and this 21 year old chose to get married. Chai, you can't satisfy people, just be true to yourself.

mumu people everywhere
Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Geeman2006:

Just repeating questions. your are not making sense. Not pointing out or saying anything new. Rest undecided

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
3seriez:

Computer Bot grin grin cheesy.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Maynman:

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2023
Maynman:

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 3:07am On Mar 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by lexy2014: 3:26am On Mar 25, 2023
Maynman:

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by Maynman: 7:47am On Mar 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Read slowly

That’s archaic thinking.

Re: "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) by 3seriez(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
lexy2014:

Computer bot grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.