Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream (1964 Views)

Man Swallows Phone To Prevent Wife From Reading His Texts: Ends Up In Hospital / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by Omicronvaccine: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2023
Chinonso Egemba, also known as Aproko Doctor, has advised men to stop penis enlargement creams to avoid getting harmed, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle on Wednesday March 22, the medical doctor disclosed how a man ended up with a bleached penis from using enlargement cream he bought from an online vendor.

He wrote;

"Someone bought a penis enlargement cream from an Instagram vendor and ended up bleaching his organ.

You people don't use to hear word. Now black body, white peepee"
https://twitter.com/aproko_doctor/status/1638535206385643523?t=fEnZAnKj_DdrikZYFftGeQ&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2023
Picture or we don’t believe grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by incandescentena: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2023
That's the height of lies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by WhisperedNoise: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Wahala
Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by incandescentena: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

grin

You don't use to use your ears to hear Penis!

You and penis is like 5&6

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2023
NO PIX NO VERIFICATION leads to automatic NA LIE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by Berrityga: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2023
I came here to see bleached balls.. What's all this nah??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2023
Lol, and thre are still many vendors even here on NairaLand who claim that their product works, sorry for those who fall victim
Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by Skilest: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2023
I have gone through the information you shared here. Besides your problems, I also share more about threes js. Hope the math problems will not make you difficult.
Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by Jeon(f): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2023
Light penis look cute though. 😉

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by LikeAking: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
At least him don gain something..

Something still work inside the cream.

The worst na when nothing work..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by RaySimran: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lol cheesy

It'll prolly also bleach his sperm too grin
Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by BlackMan6969(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hey lil man, if ur dick is small, its small. Ain't nothing a dick enlargement cream can do about it.
Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by Allardyce: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your mom really taught you well. Collecting of penis from everyone. grin
Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by Benbisco(f): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
But, na we o, how can a person even listen to someone telling them about penis enlargement cream? Unto say the cream na yeast and the penis na dough or how?

What is the thing in the cream that will trigger the enlargement of a body organ? What is the scientific explanation for it biko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by MrAgbako: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chinoso he brought it from your fellow brothers. 😂
Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by meobizy(f): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
At least he’ll impress girls who like light skin guys.

This reminds me of my housemate who bought dog food thinking it was dog meat. Laugh tear my belle when he cooked and ate it. He enjoyed it, though.
Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by Luckysbab: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
meobizy:
At least he’ll impress girls who like light skin guys.

This reminds me of my housemate who bought dog food thinking it was dog meat. Laugh tear my belle when he cooked and ate it. He enjoyed it, though.

Disgusting
Re: Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream by mysticwarrior(m): 3:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Berrityga:
I came here to see bleached balls.. What's all this nah??
chai na so you like the thing?

(1) (Reply)

Skinny Legs,how Can You Make It To Be Fuller? / Help: How Can I Make My Eyes Whiter! / Negligence And Unprofessional Conduct Of Doctors At Lagos State University Teach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.