Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University (34705 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar / Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Afanna1: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2011
[b]My whole weekend messed up. I saw a video that has messed with my head. A rape video. One hour of five boys taking turns on a girl. So heartbreaking to watch! One woman I showed it to today cried for three hours straight, it's one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life

A female student was gang raped by five boys in Abia State University. This incident happened Tuesday August 16th , 2011. These boys raped this girl, recorded it, passed it round their friends, who then passed it round ABSU campus.

And do you know what her offense was, why this girl was raped? She supposedly insulted one of the boys, that was all.

In the rape video, which lasts for over an hour, the girl cried her eyes out and tried to fight them off in the first few minutes, after a while they subdued her; by slapping her, rough handling her, threatening to kill her and having rough sex with her. After a while she gave in and instead of fighting, she started pleading, and after her pleas fell on deaf ears, she begged them to kill her that she couldn’t take the pain anymore. These boys laughed at her, made fun of her and told her that if she didn't co-operate, they would keep her in the room and continue raping her for two days.

Please continue to read this horrid story ,

Read more »
http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/five-boys-gang-rape-female-student-of.html#more[/b]

1 Share

Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2011
These boys laughed at her, made fun of her and told her that if she didn't co-operate, they would keep her in the room and continue Desecrating her for two days.

See Christians wey God create? grin Tomorrow these same ijjjiots will be shouting 'Boko Haram Boko-Haram'!

Na only IGBO boys fit do this kain tin. I HOPE THE GIRL NA IGBO LIKE THEM TOO O! MAKE DEM DEY VIOLA THEM OWN PEOPLE GOD PLEEAAAAAAAAAASE!!! kiss
When I shout that IGBO people are the WORST PEOPLE in Nigeria, everyone will be shouting NOT all.
God forbid this sacrilege! Somebody's daughter, niece, sister, mother-aunt-to be(maybe never now)
When you find them crushed under Molues and 18 wheelers all over Nigeria, everyone will be saying RIP-RIP.
I pray ALL their daughters and sons undergo similar fates, if not worse.
Only in Abia state I tellya!
Twa! cheesy

She supposedly insulted one of the boys, that was all.

Oh yeah? I even thought she was dating one of the m0r0ns?

To think that women gave birth to these beasts? undecided

Am I surprised? Dem full NL! grin
90% of NL dudes are rapists! 90% of NL 'babes' are victims. . .especially the IGBO ones. cheesy
When I was on NVS, a man there(name witheld )got drunk in an 'olofofo's' restaurant in LONDON wink  wink  winkand confessed to Desecrating a young girl while he was back in Nigeria. lipsrsealed
Little did he know he was telling the basket mouths of all basket mouths! Tufiakwa!!!

Thank God my days of meeting riff-raffs are so over! cheesy
Hey! I thank my GOD and my family for saving my life(stories for another day)! wink
If to say na 'enjoyment' intercourse, no wahala since na 'concentual'! Na me for put the thing well well for Youtube!
But r-ape? I'd better be dead. kiss

ONLY IGBO boys! TUFIAKWA!!!

I hope this girls father never violated any girl o! Chineke!!!!

I hate NIGERIANS I swear! My God!

Thank God I don marry my husband before I encountered the internet! God save am! grin

I for become my own chief bridemaids of 'self-service' in holy matrimony. No children necessary!!!! cry

I will not touch an IGBO man with a 10 foot pole! BEASTS!!! shocked
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Na only IGBO boys fit do this kain tin.
When you find them crushed under Molues and 18 wheelers all over Nigeria, everyone will be saying RIP-RIP.
I pray ALL their daughters and sons undergo similar fates, if not worse.
Only in Abia state I tellya!
Twa! cheesy

Oh yeah? I even thought she was dating one of the m0r0ns?

To think that women gave birth to these beasts? undecided

Am I surprised? Dem full NL! grin

Thank God my days of meeting riff-raffs are so over! cheesy
If to say na 'enjoyment' Reproduction, no wahala since na 'concentual'!
But r-ape? I 'd better be dead. kiss

ONLY IGBO boys! TUFIAKWA!!!
S~tupid Mofo!
If you have nothin better to say, shut your trap!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2011
cantell:

S~tupid Mofo!
If you have nothin better to say, shut your trap!

I am sure you are one of those basta-rds in that video.
Especially the 'dry-azzzed one'. . . prolly with full-blown AIDS shown above penetrating her "anus". . .una 'specialty'! cry
ANUS-Phockers! cry
Thank God na una OWN sister una violate.
MAY YOU KEEP VIOLATING YOUR MOTHERS, SISTERS, AUNTS, GRAND MA AND ALL THE FEMALES IN YOUR GENERATIONS! kiss
OSU! cheesy
Her "TOTO" don turn River Niger! Thanks you and your IMO-OSU boys!

Please, go and swim inside dia some more! cheesy
TANUJA!

I said it! LOCAL TOUT!
You nor dey shame? Ugly basstard!
Na for Mr Biggs you dey pose? Alaba trader!
Oloshi!

[size=20pt]
cantell (m)

You can only value the true pleasure of happiness if you've undergone the drama of sadness![/size]
PSYCHO!!!
Suuuuuuuuuuure!!! Enjoy your drama of sadness! It is a sad day indeed in Igboland! Happy now? cheesy Tufiakwa!!!!!
Thank God for sparing the rest of NIGERIA your satanic expeditions!
Abeg carry that your SMELLLLLLING, 'rotten', rapi-st, "TOTO" Abia State mouth comot from my front jare. IJJJIOT!!! Abi I resemble person wey you fit r-ape? PIG!!!
Shameless bastarrr-d!!!

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUU!!!!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2011
Where is that Cantell of a MODA PHOKA!
If it is to make 'Biafra-Pride'! Ala-Igbo this. . .you will sabi dat wan.
See one of the sisters of YOUR own land desecrated in front of the whole WORLD. . .by YOUR OWN PEOPLE, and you have the guts to rear your ugly head here.
Shameless dog!

Come and type your rubbish. IJJIOT!
When EVERY Igbo person should bow his or her head in shame. . .you are here typing rubbish.
USELESS ANIMAL!
Why are we surprised? ONE OF YOUR OWN SISTERS! WITH HER FACE ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR GENERATIONS TO COME!!!
Ewu!
You nor dey shame?
Cursed soul!

Useless IGBO bastards!
If na to make noise for www you are world champions beating your useless empty vessels of chests all over the place.
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? ONE OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE VIOLATED BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE!!! SEE HER IGBOTIC NYANSH ALL OVA THE WWW TO TURN PSYCHOS LIKE YOU ON.
TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! cry
Even the governor of your state cannot even take it seriously.
When the other one called 'Governor Chime'  too busy jumping from poosie to poosie. . . impregnating his own sister-in-law too ke? grin
God!!!! What a curse!!! cry
Anuofia!
MAY YOUR GODS OR WHATSOOOOOOOOOOOOOEVER YOU HOLD DEAR AND BELIEVE IN CONTINUE TO PUNISH Y'ALL WITH MORE MADNESS! ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Make sure you keep that 'damaged' good of a female in your cursed land of Abia State. YOU HAVE MADE HER AN OSU FOR LIFE. LET YOUR FATHER MARRY HER!!! kiss
TUFIAKWA!!!!

Now you can have the sick thread. I don't go to areas of NL moderated by Certified 'DUNCES'. . . DUAL MAJORS IN IDIOCY AND MENTAL RETARDATION who graduated tops in their classes too! A.K.A SUMNA-CUMLAUDE!!! kiss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_honors

summa cumlaude, meaning "with highest honor"

wink
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2011
^^prepare to get your sorry arse banned.
Hate the Igbos all you want, but you can never be like us.
We're God's gift to Nigeria. Bark,scream and jump all you want, we're still gonna make you guys squeal. You're probably an Yoruba. Their mouth is more muscular than their legs.
By the way, i've got things to do. no time for cheap punks.
One more thing though, if you have any brother, sister,friend or whatever thats as cool as that guy in the pic, i'll gladly jump into the lagoon for you.
Silly newbie.

2 Likes

Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Suks: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2011
slow down people

we should all come together and condemn dis act of wickedness in high places

the even was done on a nigerian by nigerians; not igbo or hausa or yoruba

her face is all over the internet, nigerians are now first of all terrorist and now rapist,

abeg cantell and bootyonme, take a leak
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2011
cantell:

^^prepare to get your sorry arse banned.
Hate the Igbos all you want, but you can never be like us.
We're God's gift to Nigeria. Bark,scream and jump all you want, we're still gonna make you guys squeal. You're probably an Yoruba. Their mouth is more muscular than their legs.
By the way, i've got things to do. no time for cheap punks.
One more thing though, if you have any brother, sister,friend or whatever thats as cool as that guy in the pic, i'll gladly jump into the lagoon for you.
Silly newbie.

Actually, she has a lil Igbo and Yoruba in her. Must everybody be Yoruba to you guys?
If you do not know her heritage, why not shut up and insult her person only?

And from what I've been seen in politics, Igbos should not be calling anyone coward, talkless of insulting the Yorubas. 1966 is over, man up again or STFU.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2011
BOOTY PLS STFU AND RESPECT YOUR MOUTH! BAD PEOPLE ARE IN ALL TRIBES!

@TOPIC - SINCE THE GUYS FACES ARE SHOWING IN THE VIDEO, IS IT NOT THE DUTY OF THE POLICE TO GO AFTER THEM?

I HOPE RA-PE ATTRACTS THE DEATH PENALTY. . .
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2011
[size=20pt]Ibo Kwenu. Una try.[/size]
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Suks: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2011
but are we saying its only igbos dat rape, i heard of the rape in OAU too, maybe dr wr no video evidences though

my point is we are nigerians, and its sad nigerians wld stoop so slow like dis

our government don fall our hand, and we are also now falling each odas hands

lets speak out against the Act which is a crime and stop addressing tribal issues

God bless Nigeria
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cicero(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2011
almondjoy?
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cicero(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2011
Almondjoy?
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cicero(m): 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2011
Off to Linda's blog to show her support (I'm liking her now), this animals and their animal parents must not go free regardless of who and what this girl is.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2011
cicero:

almondjoy?

Yes, she is.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Actually, she has a lil Igbo and Yoruba in her. Must everybody be Yoruba to you guys?
If you do not know her heritage, why not shut up and insult her person only?

And from what I've been seen in politics, Igbos should not be calling anyone coward, talkless of insulting the Yorubas. 1966 is over, man up again or STFU.

Oh! You know her? Birds of the same feather. Typical yoruba! Always quick to take sides! She made mention of igbos in her first comment as if igbos were the only people that are involved in rape. You never said anything about that, but was quick to condemn me.
And enough of this crap about been a lil igbo and lil yoruba, either you're an igbo or your not.
I don't need to know her heritage cos i know this kind of attack can only come from a yoruba and i was damn right! Lil igbo & yoruba my foot!
For a woman to display this terrible act of anger, there must be something else involved.
Tell us, where you two victims of rape?
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
cantell:

Oh! You know her? Birds of the same feather. Typical yoruba! Always quick to take sides! She made mention of igbos in her first comment as if igbos were the only people that are involved in violation. You never said anything about that, but was quick to condemn me.
And enough of this crap about been a lil igbo and lil yoruba, either you're an igbo or your not.
I don't need to know her heritage cos i know this kind of attack can only come from a yoruba and i was damn right! Lil igbo & yoruba my foot!
[size=20pt]For a woman to display this terrible act of anger, there must be something else involved. Tell us, where you two victims of violation? [/size]

Look at this m0r0n.
I am very mixed. The reason I can ALWAYS afford to see Nigeria and Nigerians OBJECTIVELY.
Unlike you 100% "lokito-bred" Mama Igbo. . .Papa Igbo! TWA!!! Absolutely BUUUUUUUUUUUUSH without any exposure to civilization. cry
We have to be victims of 'rapi-sts' from ABIA State to feel shame for collective womanhood with this abomination?
What woman in this world would not show anger at this disgraceful act of wickedness?
Unless she is from ABIA STATE of course.

THE USEEEEEEEEEEEELESS GIRL DID NOT INFORM HER PARENTS OR HER KINSMEN?
HER 'OKORO' NYANSH DON FULL FOR WWW SHE STILL DEY POSE AS VICTIM? WHERE IS HER RAGE?
WHAT ARE ALL THE WOMEN IN THAT USELESS STATE DOING TO LET THESE MEN KNOW IT IS NOT OK?
If these ijjjiots get away with this, you know others who are 45 year old cultists(aka retired ALABA-market, Igbo-smoking traders) still in YEAR 2 for ever and ever will have more rap-e victims to ease their frustrations.
USELESS THINGS! angry
She sat down there in the campus and allowed her insult to be added to injury.
I would have been stark NAK-ED ALL THE WAY to my village to commit suicide. . . in front of the youtube myself. . .for the world to hear my story.
Those ANIMALS WILL NOT GO FREE AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE.
Dis wan nor be 'post-truamatic-stress-disorder-syndrome' matter o!

Sorry darling. . .not everyone is a sacrificial lamb for agberos. MY VILLAGE GO BURN DOWN THAT ABIA STATE KPATA-KPATA!!!!
UNA FOR TRY AM WITH OTHER TRIBES KE. GO TRY violation ONE BOKO HARAM BABE SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN TO UNA. cheesy
USELESS THINGS.

AN ABOMINATION IS COMMITTED IN YOUR LAND BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE. . .YOU CANNOT EVEN CRY OUT. YET YOU WANT BIAFRA? STOOPID CLOWNS! cheesy
WHO WANTS TO SLEEP WITH A MAN FROM ABIA STATE NOT TO MENTION BEING RAP-ED? cry
GOD FORBID!!!

Look at the dregs?

But she sat down there knowing the culprits! Typical 'Mgbeke'! angry
Acting like she fell from a tree. . .! She nor get papa for house?
GOD FORBID I SAY!
Even the women in the state are being turned on too, just as you 'sick' guys are having erect-ions all over NL with this video.

I wonder why the Hausa knife did not kill YOU all during the war. YOU ARE TRULY DISGUSTING BEINGS!!!!
Yes, all other ethnic groups are guilty of these kinds of wickedness. . .but you IGBOS are the WORST in EVERYTHING!
God forbid!
I blame GOD for creating USLESS ANIMALS LIKE YOU AND YOUR DISGUSTING IGBO HERITAGE!!!!

Please, go and look for an OBI OMA tailor to sew that ya ABIA STATE sister's toto (SCATTERED BY 5 RABID DOGS OF ABIA STATE! TUFIAKWA!!!! cry cry cry cry cry). . .wey don h-enter GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS. . .WORLD WIDE!!!

NO OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA COULD BE SO HEARTLESS!!!

That whole state needs to be burned down to cleanse Nigeria.
YOU NASTY IGBOS DO THINGS THE EYES CANNOT SEE AND THE EARS CANNOT HEAR!
YOU GO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OVERBOARD.

ETHNIC TABOOS. The reason I can NEVER allow anything from that 'across the niger' in my home. GOD FORBID! TWA!!!!

Lookey hia! You disgraceful SOB from a cursed heritage. . .make I nor see your skanky behind near my name for this NL o!

YOU IGBOS ARE TRULY DISGUSTING! angry

Please, keep rap-ing your mothers and sisters there abeg! You deserve each other! kiss

My last message on this thread and on this topic!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Look at this m0r0n.
We have to be victims of 'rapi-sts' from ABIA State to feel shame for collective womanhood?
What woman in this world would not show anger at this disgraceful act of wickedness?
Unless she is from ABIA STATE of course.

THE USEEEEEEEEEEEELESS GIRL DID NOT INFORM HER PARENTS OR HER KINSMEN?
WHAT ARE ALL THE WOMEN IN THAT USELESS STATE DOING TO LET THESE MEN KNOW IT IS NOT OK?
USELESS THINGS! angry
She sat down there in the campus and allowed her insult to be added to injury.
I would have been stark NAK-ED ALL THE WAY to my village to commit suicide. . . in front of the youtube myself. . .for the world to hear my story.
Those ANIMALS WILL NOT GO FREE AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE.
WHO WANTS TO SLEEP WITH A MAN FROM ABIA STATE NOT TO MENTION BEING RAP-ED? cry
GOD FORBID!!!

Look at the dregs?

But she sat down there knowing the culprits! Typical 'Mgbeke'! angry
Acting like she fell from a tree. . .! She nor get papa for house?
GOD FORBID I SAY!
Even the women in the state are being turned too, just as you 'sick' guys are having erect-ions all over NL with this video.

I wonder why the Hausa knife did not kill YOU all during the war.
Yes, all other ethnic groups are guilty of this kinds of wickedness. . .but you IGBOS are the WORST in EVERYTHING!
God forbid!

Please, go and look for an OBI OMA tailor to sew that ya ABIA STATE sister's toto (SCATTERED BY 5 RABID DOGS OF ABIA STATE! TUFIAKWA!!!! cry cry cry cry cry). . .wey don h-enter GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS. . .WORLD WIDE!!!

NO OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA COULD BE SO HEARTLESS!!!

That whole state needs to be burned down to cleanse Nigeria.
YOU NASTY IGBOS DO THINGS THE EYES CANNOT SEE AND THE EARS CANNOT HEAR!
YOU GO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OVERBOARD.

ETHNIC TABOOS. The reason I can NEVER allow anything from that 'across the niger' in my home. GOD FORBID! TWA!!!!

Please, keep rap-ing your mothers and sisters there abeg! You deserve each other! kiss
Don't burst your brassiere, you might get a heart attack.
If nairalanders were awarded for posting the most silly comment, you'll probably be several points ahead of 190.
You're mixed? Your mother must be a w~hore to marry a coward. Likely to be 40plus when she got married cos i can't think of a better reason.
Do your self a favour, take an overdose of valium 5 and end your miserable life.
Lazy Yoruba tryin to rub shoulders with us.
Bad food, ugly women, lazy men, cowards, hypocrites, back-stabbing b~astards and weak minded people.
I can understand your plight. I mean who would be happy if they're ridiculed with such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
cantell:

Oh! You know her? Birds of the same feather. Typical yoruba! Always quick to take sides! She made mention of igbos in her first comment as if igbos were the only people that are involved in violation. You never said anything about that, but was quick to condemn me.
For a woman to display this terrible act of anger, there must be something else involved.
Tell us, where you two victims of violation?

Just correcting you and your phobia for the Yorubas. Not everybody that points out the negative in your tribe is Yoruba.

Seeing as she's showing your pepper, I'll watch on.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
cantell:

Don't burst your brassiere, you might get a heart attack.
If nairalanders were awarded for posting the most silly comment, you'll probably be several points ahead of 190.
You're mixed? Your mother must be a w~hore to marry a coward. Likely to be 40plus when she got married cos i can't think of a better reason.
Do your self a favour, take an overdose of valium 5 and end your miserable life.
Lazy Yoruba tryin to rub shoulders with us.
Bad food, ugly women, lazy men, cowards, hypocrites, back-stabbing b~astards and weak minded people.
I can understand your plight. I mean who would be happy if they're ridiculed with such.

She's actually correct in her analysis, be a good boy and listen.

Why did the girl not cry out rage AFTER the rape? I'm guessing almost everyone saw the tape but no one could have done sth about it? We need a blogger who is not in Abia to point out the wrong?

Wrong has been committed. . . stop crying "haters" and "jealousie". . . . face the problem.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by sheyguy: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2011
Igbo on Igbo rapin em selves like this. Give us some time now they will start a thread praisin themselves and condemning other pple indirectly.
as long as the girl does not come out to complain nuttin do her oh at least she should have reported the guys and let's have their voice compared (Through voice recognition Technology) 2 does in the video recording.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Just correcting you and your phobia for the Yorubas. Not everybody that points out the negative in your tribe is Yoruba.

Seeing as she's showing your pepper, I'll watch on.
Ileke-IdI:

She's actually correct in her analysis, be a good boy and listen.

Why did the girl not cry out rage AFTER the violation? I'm guessing almost everyone saw the tape but no one could have done sth about it? We need a blogger who is not in Abia to point out the wrong?

Wrong has been committed. . . stop crying "haters" and "jealousie". . . . face the problem.
slowpoke! Phobia for yorubas? Thats the other way round, silly.
Why won't her analysis be correct since she's one and the same person, you. Crazy bigot! You prefer to use other usernames to rain insults. Probably because you want to maintain your stupid ileke.
Whether you like it or not, i'll continue to say till it rips you apart, we are God's gift to naija.
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2011
http://babajidesalu./2011/09/20/videoaudio-as-hunt-for-gang-rapists-in-abia-state-university-absu-begins/

[b]ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY (ABSU) GANG violation SCANDAL

These were some of the utterances from the excruciating ordeal this girl must have gone through;

•biko, biko…. (victim’s voice)
•you don finish….
•cool down…,
•please now… (victim’s voice)
•its not fair…. (victim’s voice)
•kill me…., you people should just kill me… (victim’s voice)
•commot (take off)  your hand…,  (laughter from the gang)
•you people should please nah…. (victim’s voice)
•Are you enjoying it?…,
•Jesus Christ, who do you think I am? I have my own car…,
•I am doing my IT…,
•No,no,no,no (victim’s voice at least 4 times)
•Why you no go front……
•Close your eyes….
•Keep quiet…,
•Who told you about me?
•My hand, my hand……. (victim’s voice)
•Do you know Zaki? (despoiler’s voice)
•Wisdom….
•Fine girl like you….
•I wan show you something….
•I b law student….pure law…, my 4th year….
•Uchenna…(a call out to fellow despoiler)
•You people should please nah…. (victim’s voice)

[size=20pt]•At least I have tried nah…,[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

•Turn, turn, turn….(rapists to victim)
•Una….una….
•Please nah…… (victim’s voice)
•Stay for ground….(despoiler to victim)[/b]

Tried what?. . . .

This is soooooooooooooooo sickening!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2011
[size=20pt]So if you know any guy, current or former Abia State University bearing any of these names –  Uchenna , Wisdom, Zaki, Chisom, and Ifeanyi or Ugbaanyi, then automatically he should be a suspect. Also, do you know any ZAKI that owns a car? Any ZAKI that has any affiliation to the now INFAMOUS Abia State University? Please contact the nearest Police station or better still, any website that has reported this scandal. I am not left out, I am prepared to go all the way to bring these culprits to justice.[/size]

No. Get them together and let some men ra-pe their anus with pestles!
Should make it to Youtube too. . .with their anuses wiiiiide open with shyyyte coming out for a whole week.kiss

meno

September 20, 2011 at 5:41 am

0 0 i
Rate Up
[size=20pt] Nigerian men are animals fathered by rapists and child molesters[/size]

Period!
And the useless women who lay down to conceive with them too.
All to born some kind of ye ye "fruit loops of thy womb" with ra-pists and pedo-philes!
Twa!!!

Is a barren woman not better than the women who gave birth to both the females and males in this abominable saga?
GOD see your people!!!!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2011
[b]Molly

September 20, 2011 at 2:56 am

0 0 i
Rate This
Good job Jide!

I was so outraged by the whole thing, [size=20pt]I have been on the Abia State Govt website and reported the issue with links to blogs where their names have been identified, been on facebook pages of public figures in govt to bring the issue to light but sadly my comments were deleted *go figure*[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It was even more painful seeing her face in a pic on someone’s blog, u could tell how young she was and [size=20pt]the issue of violation in Eastern Unversities is common[/size] because of the boys who engage in cult practises there, [size=20pt]

(I know because I lived it and lived through a similar ordeal as this girl.
Not saying it doesn’t happen elsewhere but the is more common there because the cult is used as a threat, often some nights on campus, woe betide you to be out after 10pm, we could never go to the classroom at night to study[/size]) we need to bring an awareness to it and end it.

Dele Momodu – I hope will do something, I saw a comment under his name on a bellanaija and really hope for more than comments at this stage…[/b]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Nigeria don finish!
Tufiakwa to NDI IGBO!!!!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2011
cantell:

slowpoke! Phobia for yorubas? Thats the other way round, silly.
Why won't her analysis be correct since she's one and the same person, you. Crazy bigot! You prefer to use other usernames to rain insults. Probably because you want to maintain your silly ileke.
Whether you like it or not, i'll continue to say till it rips you apart, [size=20pt]we are God's gift to naija.[/size]

Sorry, I could not resist rubbing this in your nose.
See your 'God's gift' and their arzzzzes EXPOSED TO THE WHOLE WORLD. Enjoy! kiss
AT LEAST WHEN ANYONE GOOGLES 'EASTERN NIGERIA' THIS WILL BE A LEGACY FOR LIFE! THANK GOD!!!
When almost EVERY IGBO PERSON ON THIS NL IS IN SILENT MOURNING FOR THE WRETCHEDNESS AND CALLOUSNESS OF THE EASTERN NIGERIAN HEART. . . YOU ARE STILL HERE MAKING NOISE.

SEE YOUR REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL DRAMA OF SADNESSSSSSSS! SIR!

http://videobam.com/widget/CvEza

Enjoy! Hope it turned you on?
Typical SICK IGBO mind!
YOU SATANIC-IGBO SICK PHOCK!

You nor get shaaaaaaaaaame for your IGBO sister?
Made a disgrace. . .an OUTCAST. . .in the hands of her own blood IGBOTIC brothers!
IS DEATH NOT BETTER THAN WHAT THIS YOUNG LADY WITHOUT A FUTURE ? ONLY MEMORIES OF A SORDID PAST. THE SECRET OF EASTERN NIGERIA OF RAP-ISTS SHARED BY THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! cry
MAY GOD PUNISH YOUR COLLECTIVE SOULS!!!! MAY YOU NEVER SEE PEACE FOR THIS ABOMINATION!!!! AMEN!!!!
Sick dog!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2011
^^they couldn't care less. There are cases of violation in other places, why should this be any different? You're about to be a permanent resident of a psychiatric hospital. Like i said earlier, you have a story to tell.
Was it your pe~dophile father? Or an uncle?
Narrate your experience here and spare us the drama.
Your outbursts are childish.
Ileke, stfu!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2011
cantell:

^^they couldn't care less. [size=20pt]There are cases of violation in other places, why should this be any different?[/size] You're about to be a permanent resident of a psychiatric hospital. Like i said earlier, you have a story to tell.
Was it your pe~dophile father? Or an uncle?
Narrate your experience here and spare us the drama.
Your outbursts are childish.
Ileke, stfu!

Spoken like a true IGBO dunce!
Story to tell ke?
Nothing near the sordid tale of this your:

"IGBOWWWPO-RN-O[b]DOT[/b]5MENCAMEINSIDEONESUPERWIDEHUNGRYSTINKINGMGBEKEPOOSIE"!

Some of us have pride. . . no matter what we may be to you. As I left that the hands of that IGBOTIC animal KINGDOM AKA PLANET OF SMELLLING IGBO APES. . . I would have jumped into the nearest river. . . no matter how shallow. Shame nor go let me even reach house. I will only make one phone call to say goodbye to my relatives JUST to tell them why I have to leave them. Na for 'spirit' world we go jam, settle the real matter without Youtube! kiss

ONLY a USELESS IGBO woman will keep quiet and become a 'born-again' Christian looking for another Igbotic animal of husband after all this! Keep waiting for my experiences. The only difference is that I would have killed myself if EVEN LOOKED AT by a man from Abia state ESPECIALLY. kiss
Thank God too. My father is DEAD(THANKS TO NIGERIANS THAT KILLED HIM. . . .WICKED BINI PEOPLE TO BE EXACT!) and is resting quietly in his coffin. Not alive to see what could happen to another man's daughter in GREAAAAAT ALAIGBO!
THANK GOD!!!!

I don't know how ANY NIGERIAN man can sleep well at night in Nigeria after this. Sick country of rapi-sts and pedo-phi-les!!!!

You have given your Ngabti brodas something to 'wan-k-off' with on NL and beyond! You nor see as all of dem dey laff una? GREAT ALAIGBO SUPER WIDE POOSIE OF THE WWW!!! cheesy

Every NL pervert has several copies of the video to sleep with other little girls and rap-e many women from now on. I dey hail o!

Make I see the mouth wey una go take make noise for NL and the WWW at large now. . . . with your sistah toto all over the www. . . BEGGING FOR MERCY FROM IGBO CANNIBALS AND RITUALISTS LIKE YOU!!!! Mu-mu!

HA! grin

Hope you enjoyed the 'waist-winding' and the 'jigi-jigi' moves huh? wink SEE CORRECT HAMMERING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT WITH CONDOM UPON CONDOM. . .AKAMU FLOWING ALL OVER THE CAMERA LENS!!! YOU SON OF AN IGBO  BIATTTCH-LovePeddler!!!!

Next time tell your MGBEKE sister to 'shave' her anus before she acts 'OHAFIA' POR-NO for youtube!
EWU!

Back to work. . .I will deal with you later. I am off today. . .and I intend to enjoy it without the knowledge of your USELESS existence.

IJJJJIOT!!!!

GO AND THINK OF YOUR LOW LIFE! SICK MAGGO-T!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by cantell(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2011
^^so they stoned your pe~dophile father to death? Three gbosas to Bini people. I'm lovin them so much right now.
Ileke, go suck a pr~ick! Thats all you girls do best.
Dirty girls with coloured underwears.

1 Like

Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2011
cantell:

cheesy cheesy How do you know it's coloured underwear? grin

Nairalanders no go kill persin
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by BootyOnMe: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2011
cantell:

^^so they stoned your pe~dophile father to death? Three gbosas to Bini people. I'm lovin them so much right now.
Ileke, go suck a pr~ick! Thats all you girls do best.

Ha ha ha!
Nice try. At least not like a ra-pist like yours executed in armed robbery 'operation' ra-pe and kill!. grin
Three gbosa to Bini peeps for real. At least they are more civilized when the kill.
Even gentler than the Hausas injected mixtures of cement and water into the peh-nises of your father and grandfathers in Northern Nigeria and turned you lose into your Biafran forests to eat yourselves till you surrendered in shame! IYAMIRI! cheesy
Too bad I have over 5 million relatives living in Nigeria.
Please contract  your Ala-Igbo cannibals of men and women to finish the job.
Thank God he was not sodomized in the arzzzzzzehole like your YOUTUBE IGBO cheap 'purewater' ashewo!

So I can say goodbye to Nigeria for ever.

Here. . . take a look at your cursed heritage again!
Abeg make we go look 'ABIA" wota-wota toto jare!
Abominations of the highest order!
Re: Five Boys Gang Rape Female Student Of Abia State University by stevoche(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2011
Wow, so unfortunate u all sit here and castigate yourselves rather than understand the problem at hand.So called leaders of the new Generation.
Wat has Biafra,Boko haram and Afenifere got to do with this, and why all this insult?
If you cant make a decent contribution to how to get this crime solved then go watch shrek and forget u ever knew about this.
Nigeria is same across all tribes and if you cant live with it,go hug a transformer.

So sad,could have happened to anyone.
My careful friend got raped in her car while she was tryna change her flat tyre on her way home at night.(Was dat her fault)
She was hausa and she lives with it everyday.

@Booty on me,i really dont understand your bias for other tribes,but you know the truth if you cant be a nigerian,den dont be.
I am hausa and  i went to a university in the east and secondary school in the west and i love the people i met across these tribes.
@Cantell, i love my Yoruba folks so you dont have to go around messing dem cos of the 1 bad one you have known.

NIGERIA IS 51 , we will get better by each day ,

BOOTY ON ME & CANTELL, be warned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) / Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.