Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday (58587 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Nawa ... Some people comment is just repulsive. Did she rape Davido, or she force Davido go raw. Guys when nvr chop belle full dey do girls won trap them with baby.
Wish this beautiful child happy birthday and move on, y'all don't have to be vile all the time.
Omo I just weak, Nigerians are naturally evil...

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Corona22: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2023
Are you being stupid on purpose or….. embarassed undecided
KanwuliaExtra:

You don tok am finish.
When Chioma kept her son jeje with her family when she was not with Davido, no wahala o.
As soon as they got back together and she moved in with him, principalities and powers show face.
Carry am near awon ENIOLA BADMUS and co! cheesy

I will forever respect Tonto for that. cheesy
Once she allows that boy near that OBJ-Monkey-Faced Churchill, he is a goner.

Especially in this political climate with YORUBA BIGOTS LOOKING FOR anything 'IGBO' to use for rituals?
Na small children dem go use ke! grin

You blame Precious Chikwendu for GOING BACK TO FFK TO BE CLOSE TO HER SONS?
Them go juss KPAI dem for you.

Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by KanwuliaExtra: 6:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Corona22:
Are you being stupid on purpose or….. embarassed undecided

Go to court!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Corona22: 6:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Babatunjo:
If it makes you happy, keep it secret!
Lol make I no celebrate my child’s birthday because it makes my happy ? It’s a great quote , but it has no bearing here at all. Have you ever seen the baby mama or the baby anywhere prior to this post ??
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Corona22: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Go to court!
So there are people that really think like this fr fr , I thought it was a myth. You are a very sick person and you need help. So tribalistic , how did you manage to make this a Yoruba vs Igbo thing my God

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by ufotunang: 6:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

So they said.. hopefully it's true
...they can do blood test to verify if it's truly Davido's son or not
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Sweetvie: 7:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Happy birthday cutie
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by ogwumgbe: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She should get off social media with this stupid manipulation, so it is now she'll be celebrating here son's birthday on social media because what? Is she thinking her son will replace Ifeanyi in Davido's life? Rubbish. She intentionally wanted to trapp Davido with this child but she failed woefully. If you think you can trapp a man who doesn't truly love you with pregnancy, you are deceiving yourself because he'll hardly come around you and that child and no amount of manipulation will make him bow to you and that child. Davido will always love chioma and kids birthed by chioma for him more than any other opportunistic woman out there.

Davido and Chioma are twin flames, that's what people don't understand, those two are inseparable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Sweetvie: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2023
ufotunang:
...they can do blood test to verify if it's truly Davido's son or not
I don't think anyone need a crystal ball to tell that's Davido's son. Do you think Davido will allow the claimed without paternity test?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Davido and Chioma are twin flames, that's what people don't understand, those two are inseparable
Exactly and these ladies are quite aware of that but their greed and evil heart will not let them think straight. Do not dish out what you can’t take, they hurt these women deliberately and unremorsefully ( wives and girlfriends) but want us to reason with them and not judge them. I will always judge them kpa kpa. Mi ora’ye shit

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by sylve11: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Nawa ... Some people comment is just repulsive. Did she rape Davido, or she force Davido go raw. Guys when nvr chop belle full dey do girls won trap them with baby.
Wish this beautiful child a happy birthday and move on, y'all don't have to be vile all the time.

I just tire of them, my brother. embarassed Wish the little boy a happy birthday and move on. cool

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by spiralwedge(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Wish this beautiful child happy birthday and move on, y'all don't have to be vile all the time.

For some weird reasons, check well, they are Igbos
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Neddstark: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2023
ufotunang:
...so Davido already had another son before ifeanyi..I thought he did not have any other son apart from ifeanyi

He was born months after Ifeanyi. Nigga tried to keep it coded.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Trapnews: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She should get off social media with this stupid manipulation, so it is now she'll be celebrating here son's birthday on social media because what? Is she thinking her son will replace Ifeanyi in Davido's life? Rubbish. She intentionally wanted to trapp Davido with this child but she failed woefully. If you think you can trapp a man who doesn't truly love you with pregnancy, you are deceiving yourself because he'll hardly come around you and that child and no amount of manipulation will make him bow to you and that child. Davido will always love chioma and kids birthed by chioma for him more than any other opportunistic woman out t
here.
Na wa ooo. Igbos/Obidients don enter depression finish, they all need psychiatric evaluation. See hatred on top matter wey no be their own. Na so dem carry Lagos election for head but protested that an Ebonyi person cannot be governor in Enugu, rubbish lot.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by asanausana91: 7:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Chioma see your life? You were busy following davido while this woman is taking care of her child.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Taiga2023: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one is forcing herself on Davido by fire by force.
how's she forcing herself on Davido? She Force Davido to Bleep am?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2023
Trapnews:

Na wa ooo. Igbos/Obidients don enter depression finish, they all need psychiatric evaluation. See hatred on top matter wey no be their own. Na so dem carry Lagos election for head but protested that an Ebonyi person cannot be governor in Enugu, rubbish lot.
People will laugh so hard at you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by NaBanga: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2023
There is no type of evil that does not exist in Nigeria. The hatefulness towards a woman posting her child is on full display in this thread. Nigerians deserve every bit of suffering they receive on a daily basis, because they are generally evil inside and out.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 24, 2023
asanausana91:
Chioma see your life? You were busy following davido while this woman is taking care of her child.
She is Davido's wife, dowry fully paid. Last time I checked others are side pieces seeking for Davido's attention with their illegitimate child all over social media while chioma is at home with him as a wife. Life of a side piece is indeed terrible and miserable.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Wizpa(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She should get off social media with this stupid manipulation, so it is now she'll be celebrating here son's birthday on social media because what? Is she thinking her son will replace Ifeanyi in Davido's life? Rubbish. She intentionally wanted to trapp Davido with this child but she failed woefully. If you think you can trapp a man who doesn't truly love you with pregnancy, you are deceiving yourself because he'll hardly come around you and that child and no amount of manipulation will make him bow to you and that child. Davido will always love chioma and kids birthed by chioma for him more than any other opportunistic woman out there.

Hate is CANCEROUS!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2023
Wizpa:

Hate is CANCEROUS!
Home breakers are deadly. Dash them some advise as well.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Pinkyposh(f): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

That he doesn't love her does not mean he will not be responsible for his son. He will be in his son's life, but he doesn't want to make it public

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2023
Pinkyposh:

That he doesn't love her does not mean he will not be responsible for his son. He will be in his son's life, but he doesn't want to make it public
Agreed, then why is she suddenly out in the public immediately after Ifeanyi's death? I heard other things as well about her. She knows what she's doing.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Akharmony: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2023
clitching modaFker. This kind of ladies nah star boy b thre target
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Pinkyposh(f): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Agreed, then why is she suddenly out in the public immediately after Ifeanyi's death? I heard other things as well about her. She knows what she's doing.
Yea, what ever she's planning is best known to you.
Davido left her for a reason and also returned to Chioma for a reason too, among all his baby mamas, because he loves her more. Others can only try,if they get tired they give up.
But his children are his, no matter the issues with their mothers

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by adedayoa2(f): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You men are naturally not blessed to know the manipulative ways of women that’s why you all are easily deceived. I’m telling you boldly that she knows what she’s doing with this and there are other stories as well. Most of these other stupid baby mamas were happy about Davido and Chioma’s tragic loss and thought it’s going to finally separate them but davido dissapointed them. You know nothing
ok so what if she knows what she's doing? Is her son not an Adeleke?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
Davido can easily do DNA na! After all OBO never say he is not the father of her son
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by gbemishile: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ure so sick upstairs and disgusting undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2023
gbemishile:

Ure so sick upstairs and disgusting undecided undecided
And what are you that is supporting evil of side pieces? Nonsense, it's not that hard to avoid my post. Onyiara angry angry angry
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Lamanii22(f): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Btruth:
why this so much hatred? I mean I understand the pains caused by Ifeanyi's death last year, but why are you hating someone that has nothing to do with it? She was only celebrating her son like others will do. 🤷

Abi ooo…. She’s just wishing her son a happy birthday there’s nothing wrong in that

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
What do you mean?

Did he, Davido not penetrate her? Is she wrong to want someone who penetrated and impregnated her?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday by Foodqueen(f): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2023
DNA is needed here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 38th Birthday. Shares Stunning Pictures / I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.