Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest (40331 Views)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / ICC Accepts Petition Against Onanuga, Others Over Alleged Incitement / Sowore, Bakare, Falana: SERAP Petitions DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Larryndelaw: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hankim:

Tinubu will never rule this country called Nigeria, let him go and go rule your family with Iragbiji people, Nosense
The same way you said he will.not win the primary, he won. You said he will.not win the election he won. Now you are saying he will.not rue Nigeria. Well I cam tell you. That he will be sworn in 29th of May. OR are you going to say never as usual again. I think its better for you to accept reality. Go and look for job to better your life and don't die because of politicians. Nobody will remember you. Even obi children will eat the day you die because of their father. That's it bro. I believe you know how many people died during these election. They are gone for been foolish
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Hankim: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Larryndelaw:
The same way you said he will.not win the primary, he won. You said he will.not win the election he won. Now you are saying he will.not rue Nigeria. Well I cam tell you. That he will be sworn in 29th of May. OR are you going to say never as usual again. I think its better for you to accept reality. Go and look for job to better your life and don't die because of politicians. Nobody will remember you. Even obi children will eat the day you die because of their father. That's it bro. I believe you know how many people died during these election. They are gone for been foolish

Tinubu didn't win any election but was told he won the election by mahmood yakubu in the middle of the night, where is that done?
start getting use to it, he will never rule this country
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Isobug: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
pafo:

And Datti? The matter is in the courts, why go ahead to give that damning interview just to raise tensions? Is Atiku not also in court? Do you see him giving stupid interviews all around media houses?
That is Atiku, this is PODATTI. Meanwhile, the last time I checked I didn't find any inciting comment from the interview Datti granted yesterday. You people are just jittery about the Court case. Interview is not a crime
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Levels2(f): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mrtaye:

Na lie

Meaning there's non as the ones at southeast are so glaring
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Mrtaye: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Goke7:

is it in the court that datti was spewing that rubbish?
Then challenge Datti why facing Obi
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by bjdon: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter Obi MUST be arrested. The sooner the better. All parts of the prophesy may be fulfilled. Obi's arrest will be Tinubu's 'June 12th'.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by byteem: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
divinefrans:
It is noteworthy that Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed have submitted Elections Petitions to the courts for adjudication, but their conducts and utterances amount to a subversion of the processes they have instituted in court and a subversion of our Constitution and the laid-down processes for addressing disputes and grievances. These conduct and utterances are a build-up to something more sinister and it is important you rein them in now!

Imagine that ..

Please share the link of the conduct and utterances.. jokers ..Datti was on live television and he simply said the obvious .. any action beyond the constitution is an illegality.. was he lying .. the constitution says to win an election and be declared president you must win abuja.. the guy said its a constitutional issue an any action outside that is unconstitutional .. is that a lie.. .. touch them first ...take nigerians for granted at your own ... google whats is going on in sudan
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Emman08: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Does this man even remember that he's the Minister of State, Labour and Employment?
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by owem19(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Coward
Aldol:

Only ur house wi burn
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Fearyourcreator: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
David160:
If anything happens to Peter obi that's when the mother of all protests will start.

They could not arrest the man threatening igbo people in Lagos but they wan carry obi...e be like say dem dey ment
Oga Abiola die Nigeria remain... People go shout keep quite noni
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by ValeeLove(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
One pastor gave this prophecy though.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Mccullum: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Apili post=122007341]

Listen to yourself
Are you sure if you're normal at all [quote]

Because you're not hearing what will make you glad.. grin

Sorry propagandist of Obi
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babastrong(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Whenever Peter Obi is talking, e be like say he is crying. Nigeria doesn't need crying president.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by RussellRutherfo: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-alleged-incitement-keyamo-petitions-dss-demands-peter-obis-arrest/

This Jehovah witness Cult lawyer, Keyamo who likes his Governing Body calls blue as white.

Evil people.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Jorryy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Abeg where una LORD & SABIOUR NNAMDI KANU? una shout pass dis one naa for Mazi case.... las las the fool dey chop him beans for kirikiri.
Dem go carry OBI and nothing I repeat nothing will happen.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by DeTruthh: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
Obidîot will be thrown into jail and the keys of the dungeon destroyed. Heavens won't fall. The sore loser and perennial failure hopes to run a parallel government. That's treasonable felony punishable by death.

He deserves nothing less than life imprisonment and seizure of his loot stacked at tax havens.

Your level of stupidity just dey increase per seconds
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by DeTruthh: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
bjdon:
Peter Obi MUST be arrested. The sooner the better. All parts of the prophesy may be fulfilled. Obi's arrest will be Tinubu's 'June 12th'.
Go and arrest him naa, what are you waiting for? Mkpi
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Freebills12: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Babaibe:

These are lies you are feeding people with. The 6 million plus vote Obi had, should even be reduced drastically because of the massive rigging in all the south-eastern states, where people are coerced and assaulted to vote for LP. Mind you they are paid back in their own coin in the gubernatorial election, they started shouting through their funded TV station Arise TV. Furthermore, there are videos of thumb printed ballot papers caught in the hand of LP scribes during the presidential election. So this is a case of the pot, calling the kettle black. He won Nasarawa, Plateau and Taraba who are angry because Tinubu floated a muslim-muslim ticket and not because they believed in the bigot Peter Obi, whose campaign mainly was along the line of religion and ethnicity. Moreover, let me take youback to history, Igbos are the Nigerian problem, Aguiyi Ironsi an Igbo man and his cohort, organised the first coup in Nigeria, killing the south-western leader(Akintola Oladoke) and northern leaders(Tafawa Balewa& Ahmadu Bello). They connived together and assisted their own leaders nNamdi Azikwe and Nwafor Orizu to elope from the country. He as igbo then took over changing Nigeria system of government from confederal that conceded limited or few power to centre to full federalism, where they can take it all (greediness). Go back to your history book, and you will find out that prior to this period, it was only the Yoruba south west that was developing.
To your vote for MKO, Igbos had done more harm to Yoruba's than good. History will never forget the role of Aurthur Nzeribe and his fellow biafran cohort in the annulment of the June 12 presidential election, which in history is the most peaceful election in Nigeria till date. For Obasanjo, he has paid is due back to the Igbo. After all, he gave his support to Peter Obi against Tinubu. Only that we know he is a shameless old man, and he is irrelevant in the scheme of things. To liberate you, Obasanjo was not Yoruba's candidate, Olu Falae was Yoruba's candidate, and Obasanjo was chosen by the north because of his closeness to them, which Yoruba's never wanted. This was only done to appease the death of MKO Abiola.Which the useless Obasanjo never recognised till Goodluck Jonathan did that. Thus, except if Igbos won't participate in the election, it was the battle of two Yoruba men, one for his people and the other for the opposition. You know what Igbos voted for opposition. Yet they run to Yoruba lagos to hustle.
On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu achievement in Lagos, Peter Obi is not close to Tinubu's shoe in terms of achievement. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu served as the governor of Lagos State between May 1999 and May 2007, he inherited in 1999 a dilapidated state with failed infrastructure, collapsed businesses, dwindling economy, dirty environment, decayed public transport system, terrible healthcare, security issues, an educational sector on the brink of collapse, a justice system that was unorganized amongst other things. Lagos state as at May 1999 had not filled any financial reports for the past two years, there was no record to show income and expenditure. The state was generating about 600 million monthly a very meagre fee for over 10 million people but when he left office Lagos was generating about 15billion monthly an increase of over 1000%. Lagos took her rightful position on the world map after the Tinubu effect and that momentum has been sustained by subsequent administrations and giant and greater strides have been achieved as a result of Tinubu’s template.
If you wish to know more about Tinubu's achievement in Lagos, check this link:

https://www.projecttinubu.com/blog/the-achivements-of-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu

I tried to copy few here, but it is too big. The lagos Peter Obi lives, the same Lagos you want to steal through LP and Chinedu Gbadebo was the result of Tinubu's hard work and commitment.

Let Peter Obi come out and tell us what he did in Anambra. How tuition are raised with over 150%. How education is not meant for the poor. Why Health workers were on strike for over 13 months , when he and his family enjoy the luxury of being a governor .Oh I should not take that away from you, he created a non-functioning beer parlour after state money was fixed as a private fund in fidelity, quoting Soludo.
The gap is wide. Nigerians rejected a Pathological liar and colossal failure like Peter Gregory Obi. He has no mandate. The region is only crazy for power without any direction or vision for Nigerians.

I am sorry I thought I am talking with informed mind... For you to say that Aguiyi Ironsi organised coup to install Zik. I don't have any other thing to say. But check 2003 election and also google Obi's achievements as Anambra State governor then you will know that since 1999 no other govt has ever invested in primary and secondary school education more than Obi... Google
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Godwin2real: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obi knw what is coming to him... Obi cannot take what is not he's but no one should take what belong to him. Is just that simple.Obi knw what is coming to him... Obi cannot take what is not he's but no one should take what belong to him. Is just that simple.Obi knw what is coming to him... Obi cannot take what is not he's but no one should take what belong to him. Is just that simple.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Guide777(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2023

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I am sorry I thought I am talking with informed mind... For you to say that Aguiyi Ironsi organised coup to install Zik. I don't have any other thing to say. But check 2003 election and also google Obi's achievements as Anambra State governor then you will know that since 1999 no other govt has ever invested in primary and secondary school education more than Obi... Google

The pain of defeat has engulfed you. Read clearly, Aguiyi Ironso and his cohort facilitated ZIK and Nwafor's escape. Reason, he was killed by the Northern army for betraying them and still held on to power. Later, Ojukwu declared war on Nigeria again for another selfish reasons. The most senior man in the army was a Yoruba man, but he fled after the death of ironsi. Odumegwu Ojukwu was craving power like Peter Obi, Yakubu Gowon shocked him and he declared war on Nigeria. Igbos have no good history. They are selfish, bittered and pathological liars....all this traits are demonstrated by Peter Gregory Obi and his Biafran army.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Goke7: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mrtaye:

Then challenge Datti why facing Obi

Are they not on the same ticket? If you don’t want Obi in trouble Datti should stop spewing rubbish.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by John4B: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
This charge and bail lawyer, the one u filed against atiku, what has really changed?
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by pafo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Isobug:

That is Atiku, this is PODATTI. Meanwhile, the last time I checked I didn't find any inciting comment from the interview Datti granted yesterday. You people are just jittery about the Court case. Interview is not a crime

Yes I'm very jittery! Because I'm next in like after Tinubu or I feed directly from his coffers.

You guys make me laugh sometimes. "If they ain't for you then they are against you" mentality.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by justiz5(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
Goke7:

That’s what Kenyamo has done. Obi mission is simple, provoke Tinubu to make moves to attack him back and get more sympathy, that’s why they attacked onanuga statement to get more sympathy. Kenyamo is only alerting the dss to do their job. By the time the DSS begin to communicate with Obi directly and remind him of the peace agreement he signed Obi will have no option than to pull back and rein his supporters by himself cos he needs to avoid trouble himself even before the international community.

It’s a smart move by Kenyamo. Datti has put Obi in a tight corner
Where were you, Festus Kayemo, MC Oluoma, and many others that threatened people on the eve of elections?

Why didn't you people call the DSS to arrest them.

Again if the elections were free and fair as your subsequent posts indicate, why is Bola Ahmed Tinubu calling for reconciliation?

The presidential elections were rigged, only those who want to be deceived will agree that Peter Obi's votes were not stolen.

You see how biased you people can be? Those that have committed offences that deserve to be thrown behind the bars are roaming the streets freely, while those who call a spade a spade are supposed to be arrested according to you.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Mrtaye: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Goke7:

Are they not on the same ticket? If you don’t want Obi in trouble Datti should stop spewing rubbish.
Okay because you are afraid he is hausa
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Goke7: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
justiz5:

Where were you, Festus Kayemo, MC Oluoma, and many others that threatened people on the eve of elections?

Why didn't you people call the DSS to arrest them.

Again if the elections were free and fair as your subsequent posts indicate, why is Bola Ahmed Tinubu calling for reconciliation?

The presidential elections were rigged, only those who want to be deceived will agree that Peter Obi's votes were not stolen.

You see how biased you people can be? Those that have committed offences that deserve to be thrown behind the bars are roaming the streets freely, while those who call a spade a spade are supposed to be arrested according to you.

Continue in your delusion. Time is running out fast. You just have two months left. lol
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by justiz5(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Goke7:

Continue in your delusion. Time is running out fast. You just have two months left. lol
Attack the facts and not the messenger.

You see, the issues I have raised above, you have ignored. I wish you could pick them one by one and tell me I have lied.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Goke7: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
justiz5:

Attack the facts and not the messenger.

You see, the issues I have raised above, you have ignored. I wish you could pick them one by one and tell me I have lied.

You said the election was stolen, why not wait for the court to decide that if it’s true or are you the court?

Everybody is claiming to have facts but only the court can tell who has the right facts ok?
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Donake: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2023
Keyamo should quit the drama and act like a minister of labour and productivity(state) to remove jobless agberos from the streets. His adrenaline is becoming too high.

He was on channels dishing lies, defending the Tinubu involvement with narcotics fund forfeiture in the 90s,then he suddenly write DSS to arrest Peter Obi. APC knows how peaceful it would be to avoid grave repercussions already.

Kanayo already planted people around them before they used Keyamo to issue the threat of arrest. The DSS knows they dont have enough facility to keep thousands so they would rather ignore the mofos.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Rimbaldi: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Obidîot will be thrown into jail and the keys of the dungeon destroyed. Heavens won't fall. The sore loser and perennial failure hopes to run a parallel government. That's treasonable felony punishable by death.

He deserves nothing less than life imprisonment and seizure of his loot stacked at tax havens.

The problem with "never-do-wells" like you is that you put in too much effort into denigrating people above your station in life that you could never dream of attaining their height. The effort you put in attacking others could be better channelled to improve your miserable existence. Even if you dont like Obi, it is no reason to call him a perennial failure, seeing that he has done extremely well for himself both in private and public sectors unlike your paymaster who owned no known businesses yet amassed wealth from public office.

There should be a connect between your brain and your tongue so that you can process information first before spewing bollocks. You lots never tackle Obi's issues with counterpoints, rather you throw tantrums and accusations that your masters have fed you, and regurgitate them like louts.
Use your brain sometimes, that is if there's any left.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OloyeVIII: 1:32am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

thought you died

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.