Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria (14740 Views)

Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays / Ramadan: Tinubu Distributes Sacks Of Rice And Sugar To 50,000 Families / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by VEXT: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Stupid terrorist..

Christian hater..
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by everythinggirly(f): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Okay na.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by cocoduck: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
the nigerian god, I do not really understand him. You can steal, lie and cheat, all you have to do is recite certain phrases and you are forgiven. Wow!
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Emman08: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
The irony grin
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Mcadamson: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amen!!! Person wey no want peace and unity make he go hug transformer or touch double power lines...He/she go turn to barbeque as burnt offering for Naija progress...Lobatan.. grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by LIGHTROOM: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Chaii Our God is trully a patient God, if not

If it were to be the days of Sodom and gomorha, something bad for reach tunubu.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Allah will not answer your prayer and there will not be peace for the wicked.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mr. President we are with you. Sir, also pray to God to bring May 29 fast. That date seems like 3 years. We want to feel your impact.

We have remained peaceful in the midst of losers you traunched resoundly in the just concluded election on which you have gone to rest.

We can't wait to have you in your usual stride to torchlight our path as we follow your leadership and follow your dictate.

Your victory in the election is irrefragable. The few passel that verbiage calumny will soon osculate the ground you walk on. They are in excruciating dolorous mood but you will venerate them in their asperity to bring us to lenitive condition.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by tunde1200(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amin
Ramadan Mubarak my able president elect.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tinder go fire am!
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by arantess: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Can shaky fingers tweet?
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by ezekins: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
After you released your dogs to be biting innocent citizens in lagos in the name of winning an election. You have been awarded president of nigeria instead of being elected
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by DonSpankie: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
After Fi eru gba ibukun Tinubu is calling for healing process... How about Nigeria next is shifted to the time Ramadan maybe there will be no bloodshed. I often say this among my friend that the evil spirit White People told us, can be physically seen in Nigeria. My pain is that all these old cargo politicians came into politics when they were youth the question is during their time are there no old politicians? Should they have stayed in politics would they have been known today or gain prominence.. I hate Tinubu with passion and if you are reading my contribution and you do not like my opinion please fight with your keyboard
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Stealing someone’s mandate and asking for forgiveness. Such guts
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Innobee99(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Chaii Our God is trully a patient God, if not
The word patient is an understatement. If not eeeeh

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Karnice600: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
NwekeUG:
As muslims begin to observe the holy month of Ramadan, Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Tinubu prays for peace, unity and harmony in Nigeria during the holy month, IGBERETV reports.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1638877333628100608?t=dnOz8ynema8U27i0tbUMaw&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Rabbish
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by hrykanu231(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
NwekeUG:
As muslims begin to observe the holy month of Ramadan, Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Tinubu prays for peace, unity and harmony in Nigeria during the holy month, IGBERETV reports.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1638877333628100608?t=dnOz8ynema8U27i0tbUMaw&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

If the elections were rigged and he knew and orchestrated same. May he never have peace from this period and beyond and may he never be sworn in as President.

But if the elections were not rigged in his favor or he did not support the rigging in the elections, may he have a good tenure. Ameen!

We must see and practice religion with honesty, truth and justice
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Karnice600: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
CXLVII:
That’s my president

The best thing to happen to Africa and the world!

Evidence of strong typhoid in the brain

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by emnite(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Why will there be peace ? Tufiakwa gi
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Versal: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
CXLVII:
That’s my president

The best thing to happen to Africa and the world!
Why did you call him "best"?
Did he give you any manifesto
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Karnice600: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Arespect10:
I thought Buhari was once your number one enemy? Now it's Tinubu, u guys will never cease to amaze me

What's the difference between Destruction and Annihilation?
If there are any, it's as good as the difference between Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by shinealight(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tinubu's prayers and his talks of healing smacks of hypocrisy.

Humans are injured, people have died due to actions and words of his personal people in lagos state who he empowered.

The actors of the evil are living large and walking free on the street . Not one word to bring them to book. He talks of healing. He talks of unity. That is pride and hypocrisy.

Tinubu is rejected. He will not be president of Nigeria.

In that case, we should prepare to break up the contraption called NIGERIA. Maybe this is exactly how the Heavens want the break up to happen….everybody should start bearing their father’s name. To Thy Tents O’Israel. Let the hang out begin! cool cool
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Make this man rest of there is nothing to pray about. The man generate the whole tin
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by shinealight(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
LIGHTROOM:

If it were to be the days of Sodom and gomorha, something bad for reach tunubu.

….but that bad thing would have to pass through you first. What you sow, you reap! undecided
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by samfrancis1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
jimyjames:
Terrorists praying to a terrorist god after killing people, shameless druglord
. Arh.. even your god(Obi) won’t say this.. he’s said his wishes… you got cry tire for another person matter
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Web2020: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
How can you cheat, kill and rob people of their mandate and then go to the holy land to pray? In my opinion, the Muslims should not allow that man called Tinubu to the Holy land. He should be stone to death. He is not better than the devil.
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Mikebjoe: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Massiveglory:

Humans are injured, people have died due to actions and words of his personal people in lagos state who he empowered.

The actors of the evil are living large and walking free on the street . Not one word to bring them to book. He talks of healing. He talks of unity. That is pride and hypocrisy. People are also dying in the east everyday by you UGM go and look after that before focusing your energy on something way no consign you

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Aarenaija: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hypocrasy too plenty for this kantiri
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Mikebjoe: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Massiveglory:

The actors of the evil are living large and walking free on the street . Not one word to bring them to book. He talks of healing. He talks of unity. That is pride and hypocrisy. East is also a no go area by the UGM but I never see you people talk about it we are okay with Lagos go to your region and settle your biggest nightmare leave Lagos alone okay boy

Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by Mikebjoe: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
loosecanon50:
There can never be peace and harmony in Nigeria with your stolen mandate.

There can never be healing after you oversaw the carnage that happened in your Lagos and kept mute until after your thugs have accomplished their mission.

Now you’re here preaching unity and reconciliation. You’re is nothing but a self serving hypocrite who thrives of violence and Allah will not respond to your supplications.

By God, you’ll never be sworn in. A huge disgrace awaits you and your ilks.
that's how you people keep mute with your UGM in your region go and settle your region before looking out to other people's region okay boy
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by byteem: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Another buhari.. if not worse ..the longest u saw ur president was during campaigns .. u wont see him again.. once he is sworn in our Big bros go dey use tweet and signed letter dey follow una talk .. Buhari already set the precedent.. so anything goes..welcome to the New Nigeria
Re: Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria by lightwind(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
I heard Shettima is seriously looking for Vice president 🤔
How true is this news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" / Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term / Bukola Saraki Meets With Northern Senators Over Nigeria's Unity. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.