Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) (16741 Views)

Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba / Abia PDP Responsible For Misinformation On My Purported Sack — Alex Otti (video) / Abia PDP Gave Themselves 108,000 Votes In Obingwa Against 9k – Alex Otti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Naijalarry: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nyk500--Yg

Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti has said that he will run Peter Obi's model of governance in the state

When asked if he will cut the cost of governance during Channels Television, Politics Today, he said, “Absolutely, I have time and time again, spoken out about cost of governance being a major problem in the country and it applies to the federal government as well as it applies to state governments and all the way to local governments.

“I believe that my presidential candidate [Peter Obi] did very well in Anambra because he reined in cost of governance and it's the same kind of model that we are going to run in Abia.

“There is only so many jobs you can create in the public sector. When you are appointing 12,000 personal assistants and special assistants,who basically don't have an office but collect money at the end of the month, you're just creating a problem for yourself.

“So, we are going to run a very lean government, we are going to cut our cloth according to our size, we believe that it is the private sector that should be supported to create jobs.

“Whatever it takes to support the private sector, we will do exactly that.

“We are not going to run a bogus government, we are not going to get ourselves involved in very high cost of travels.”

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Johnthum(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter Obi is a Role model to sane politicians in Nigeria.

When Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State, Tinubu was also the governor of lagos state. It may interest you to know that Peter Obi won the best Governor in Nigeria during their regime.

If Tinubu was better than Obi as his urchins normally say, why didn't he win the best governor in Nigeria, but it was given to Peter Obi.

Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating 💯

349 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Writer606(f): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peter obi our new president, we love you no matter what

Contact me for your Academic assignment, available for any field of writing, just Whatsapp me on the number below.. very affordable prices classical work

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by nepapole(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
I thought they said Obi was useless as a Gov...

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by God1000(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good, the governor will surely make headways if he follows Obi's footsteps

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by haffaze777(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
That's good,make nobody come here come complain o when he started failing like Obi did in Anambra.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by onumadu: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
We wish him God's speed! cool

57 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by mrhowoto: 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter is a Role model to sane politicians in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Fattesticles: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
Shikena

That's all people want

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Bashet: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Already walking in a failure path grin

By refusing to pay doctors salaries for 13 months like Obi?

Or by getting caught with 250 mil inside his car in Lagos like Obi?

Or by siphoning state fund into offshore account thus the name Peter Obi?

Or by using state fund to fund family business like Obi?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nice one, Sir.🙂

God will make ur Administration/tenure a Successful one. smiley

37 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Mercisharelove(f): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Powerful

30 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Fattesticles: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
haffaze777:
That's good,make nobody come here come complain o when he started failing like Obi did in Anambra.

Obi never made Anambra a cocaine and weed headquarter

A man called bola did that in Lagos

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
nepapole:
I thought they said Obi was useless as a Gov...

Obi NEVER failed in Anambra.

It's all Election Propaganda by APC Media Urchins. undecided

He Built Lots of Schools and Hospitals.

Only issue is he had a TURBULENT reign. 🙂

Was Impeached Twice and Reinstated twice. All because he refused Corruption and EMBEZZLEMENT of funds. embarassed sad

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by sreamsense: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Abians have entered another one chance trial-and-error governance. If he use obi as role model, Abian should be expecting another talk and fail project. It will only be 'Go and Verify' scam tenure with nothing to show. Another abandon monorail loading like that of Anambra. We warned you about experimental tria-and-error governance, thank God, Lagos dulged this type of experimental scam. Honeymoon with Otti will soon expire now when reality will set in.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by darling2424(f): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obidient everywhere

13 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by haffaze777(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fattesticles:

Obi never made Anambra a cocaine and weed headquarter

A man called bola did that in Lagos

Yeah Bola cause Ozubulu massacre.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by richie240: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hehehehehe.... Abia ppl don suffer!
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Taking advice from a mad man.
Killing young men and dumping their bodies in the river.
Hiking tuition fees.
Storing state funds in banks where u own shàres and say u are saving whereas the state is sûffèrîñg.
Abians thought they were free.
LOL.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi is a Role model to sane politicians in Nigeria.

When Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State, Tinubu was also the governor of lagos state. It may interest you to know that Peter Obi won the best Governor in Nigeria during their regime.

If Tinubu is good as his urchins normally say, why didn't he win the best governor in Nigeria, but it was given to Peter Obi.

Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating 💯
Tinubu was govèrñór from 1999-2007, Obi left office in 2014.
Obi don't even rank in top 3 best governors in d history of SE.
U don't know who was and when they were in office but u think u know about role model.
It's obvious u didn't know Obi as govèrñór before u even what he did or not.
Comparing Obi to Tinubu as govèrñór is d hèîght of steewpidity.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Johnthum(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Tinubu was govèrñór from 1999-2007, Obi left office in 2014.
Obi don't even rank in top 3 best governors in d history of SE.
U don't know who was and when they were in office but u think u know about role model.
It's obvious u didn't know Obi as govèrñór before u even what he did or not.
Comparing Obi to Tinubu as govèrñór is d hèîght of steewpidity.
PETER OBI VS TINUBU:

Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and Peter Obi in Anambra .

BOLA TINUBU;
Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.

2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.

3. Six new cars every 3 years

4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom

5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.

6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.

7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.

8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance

9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance

10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.

11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.

12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .

13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.

14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

PETER OBI;
But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity

2. No pensions

3. No houses

4. No cars

5. No allowances of any kind

6. No maintenances of any kind.

7. No personal assistants paid by the state.

8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.

9. No aids sponsored by the state.

10. Not even pure water.

11. No shishi from the State.

12. No landed property

13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date

14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

JUDGE WISELY 💯

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by JagabanBorgu: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Johnthum:
PETER OBI VS TINUBU:

Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and Peter Obi in Anambra .

BOLA TINUBU;
Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.

2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.

3. Six new cars every 3 years

4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom

5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.

6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.

7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.

8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance

9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance

10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.

11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.

12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .

13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.

14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

PETER OBI;
But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity

2. No pensions

3. No houses

4. No cars

5. No allowances of any kind

6. No maintenances of any kind.

7. No personal assistants paid by the state.

8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.

9. No aids sponsored by the state.

10. Not even pure water.

11. No shishi from the State.

12. No landed property

13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date

14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

JUDGE WISELY 💯
U should post d documents to support ur claim, u don't even know that Tinubu and Obi were not in office same time, u are not even aware that Obi doesn't make top 3 of best governors from SE before we talk about Nigèrià and u are posting another garbage, bring documents to support ur clàim, tired of ur bèèr parlor stories already.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by haffaze777(m): 4:20am On Mar 24, 2023
Fattesticles:

Is that why my father chose to sleep with men ?

I don't know

1 Like

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by MrOON: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2023
haffaze777:
I would have called you Arfonja but I've restricted myself from doing so since I learnt the history of that name.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by fatherjesse(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Way to go. By the way, what happened to Festus Keyamo's 74000 jobs, that man is Nigeria's enemy number 3 after Buhari and Mahmood Yakubu.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by FactBoyz: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2023
grin
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by excomarow(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2023
cool
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by donziller(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2023
U no go last
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by PandoraObi: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Re: I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) by Domipraiz: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2023
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku: $1.5 Billion To Renovate The Port Harcourt Refinery Is Suspicious / Tickets: 62 Aggrieved APC Reps Await Panel Report, Plot Next Move / PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.