Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! (14586 Views)

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by lucabrasi(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2011
i dont do postings on here that much but on;y do my normal brow sings and a few postings but i am surprised that no one has posted what has been circulating round the social media and online blogs on here.

please this is important not only to read but to see if you can identify the perpetuators because this is truly inhuman.

My whole weekend messed up. I saw a video that has messed with my head. A rape video. One hour of five boys taking turns on a girl. So heartbreaking to watch! One woman I showed it to today cried for three hours straight, it's one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life

A female student was gang raped by five boys in Abia State University. This incident happened Tuesday August 16th , 2011. These boys raped this girl, recorded it, passed it round their friends, who then passed it round ABSU campus.

And do you know what her offense was, why this girl was raped? She supposedly insulted one of the boys, that was all.

In the rape video, which lasts for over an hour, the girl cried her eyes out and tried to fight them off in the first few minutes, after a while they subdued her; by slapping her, rough handling her, threatening to kill her and having rough sex with her. After a while she gave in and instead of fighting, she started pleading, and after her pleas fell on deaf ears, she begged them to kill her that she couldn’t take the pain anymore. These boys laughed at her, made fun of her and told her that if she didn't co-operate, they would keep her in the room and continue raping her for two days.

Please continue to read this horrid story ,

Then she starts mentioning names, saying ‘What did I ever do to you’, (they spoke in English and Igbo language) she mentioned at least two names.

And in between, you will hear her scream out in pain as one guy stands up and another penetrates her, and all the while, these boys are laughing.

In the video, you can clearly see the girl’s face; the boys faces you really can’t see clearly, but they talk a lot and one of them said he’s a 4th year law student, another one said he’s an IT student, names were mentioned, these boys can be fished out.

This girl is someone’s daughter, someone’s sister, someone’s friend, and God’s creation. You cannot do this to another human being and get away with it.

I have the video, one hour of it on my laptop, and 10 minutes of it on my phone, but the rape was more than an hour, she went through this ordeal for several hours. Uploading this video online is not an option, but I want people who can do something about this to see it.

These boys can’t get away with this. Please if there’s any Women Rights Group, police, lawyers, journalists, who can take this up, please contact me; I will bring the video to you, wherever you are or send via email.

Meanwhile, a friend and I contacted one of the aides of the Governor of Abia State today, and he told us categorically that the Governor of Abia State, Theodore Orji, has seen the video and plans to take it up on Monday Sept 19th. I’m in touch with them – let’s see what they do about this.

And whoever you rapists are; you don’t mess with God’s creation. The God I serve will never let you get away with this. HE is coming after you! Just watch! You bastard animals

courtesy;http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/five-boys-gang-rape-female-student-of.html#more
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by claremont(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2011
What an animalistic and despicable thing to do! I could barely stomach the whole video. Those guys have simply lost every modicum of humanity left in them, they have become animals. The sad thing is that in Nigeria, the likelihood of these criminals going scot-free is very high, I wouldn't be surprised if they disappear into thin air. I just hope the lady involved is giving all the necessary psychological support she deserves to pull through this, because this is enough for her to commit suicide.
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by pendo89(f): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2011
I dont know what to say about this cz so many questions run through my mind. Was she kidnapped or what?
I wonder what they would feel like if smbody dd this to their sisters. Just hope they get arrested and justice served.
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by MMM2(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2011
does bas tard / rap ist dont need 2 go 2 jail, dey need die by hanging angry
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by WebSurfer(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2011
this news don tey naa
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by ignis: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2011
Wonders shall never end,
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2011
Igbo Kwenu! Igbo boys, I respect una o. But for wetin una do that girl, na Chineke go punish una. Una go chop, una no go belle full. Na so so die die una pikin go dey die. I swallow my spit of prayer and say a big AMEN.
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2011
Must you bring your ignorance, stupidity and tribalistic hate nonsense into every thread? What these bastarrds did is inhuman and deserves to be even buried alive. But that's a crime of 5 individuals not a crime of tribe fool btw Abia State university is in Nigeria and its not just for Abians alone. Grow the fuckck up you slowpoke.

Back to the topic, did I just *one of em a 4th year law student? Smh Nigeria and Nigerians I salute una. God is watching you guys wherever yall are, and until you turn yourselves in, the cry of that poor girl will aways for the rest of your miserable life echo into your heads. Yall will live to pay for it not your children nor children's children. Nigeria a #failure
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
^
Sharrap there, animanu. Are you mad that you weren't able to participate? Anuofia.
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by Goldieluks: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2011
omo_to_dun go and clown to the kids party :p
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2011
^
No thanks, I already did that yesterday. grin
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by justwise(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2011
My God!!!! i'm sick now, how can anybody do this to a woman?

Will they get away with this? Those boys need to be hunted down one-by-one!!!!!
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by horny4u(f): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
justwise:

My God!!!! i'm sick now, how can anybody do this to a woman?

Will they get away with this? Those boys need to be hunted down one-by-one!!!!!
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by aameyah(f): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2011
I won't be seeing the video but the description is enough to have me cringing in shame, pain and disgust for the treatment that has been meted to my fellow woman. How can this happen?
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2011
ANTI- sex:

i don watch d video, i do know d guys are silly but she also has her own part of the blame,

1, y didnt she shout

2, she said she prefers to die, y no try and resist ,

3, why hasnt she showed up, so d guys can b caught

4, how did she enter der d first place,

5,if she is a university student like the said , someone will know her and from der investigation can start,

all am saying is d story no settle well, is either sex go wrong or something

How dare you!!!! hide ur head in shame!! How do you expect that innocent girl to fight those men? Are you sick in mind? How dare you blame her?
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by justwise(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
ANTI- sex:

i don watch d video, i do know d guys are silly but she also has her own part of the blame,

1, y didnt she shout

2, she said she prefers to die, y no try and resist ,

3, why hasnt she showed up, so d guys can b caught

4, how did she enter der d first place,

5,if she is a university student like the said , someone will know her and from der investigation can start,

all am saying is d story no settle well, is either sex go wrong or something

I'm furious reading this from you now, are u one of those animals? How do you sleep at night knowing that a human being have gone through this? I mean. . are you sick?
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by justwise(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
ANTI- sex:

now let me put it straight,
if u guys have watched d video well,u will notice that what the poster said isnt exactly what is in the video, 

let me start by saying, if she insulted one of them and d picked her up and violated her and she is a student, den someone will surely knw her and from der investigation will start, but for me the way i am seeing it is that i looks like sex gone wrong, simple

ANTI- sex:

how did she enter the room, after the freed her y she no carry police enter does guys house make d arrest dem?
I'm really really trying to remain calm while trying to reply you. . ANTI-sex? How old are u? Were you born yesterday? Did you know the trauma that poor girl is going through now? Forget about whoever picked her up, that is completely irrelevant, what right does anybody has to ra$pe a woman? Would you say this nonsense if any of ur relative went through that?
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2011
ANTI- sex:

how did she enter the room, after the freed her y she no carry police enter does guys house make d arrest dem?

How did she enter the room? Might have been invited by somebody she trusted? Can ur one second memory handle that? I mean come on!! Are you this st[i]up[/i]id or is today ur special day?
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by justwise(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2011
ANTI- sex:

@justwise i got wher u are going, i guess i am wrong. i admit

I'm struggling to get my head around how you could blame her, she was ra&ped by more than 3 animals, she stood no chance, you could hear her begging them, pls pls and pls change your orientation.

We Nigerian men should start respecting women, they have right to life as much as we do, we shouldn't be seen by any means giving excuses for those animals. . .i'm from Abia state, my Niece is in Abia state university, i feel sick to the stomach to even think that any evil animal could touch her let alone make her cry in pain.

I will skin those fools alive.
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by Nayah(f): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
Poster, thanks for sharing and warning this is so awful,may God help this woman,
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2011
^
Abeg leave God alone. Where the hell was He when she was being raped? When will Nigerians realize that God does not give a [i]s[/i]hit about anyone, especially Nigerians.
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by Nayah(f): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
Sorry my brother but I ll pray for her that could be a help for her, I know some women who passed through horrible things and praying for them release them even though that was hard. I respect your opinion but please try to respect mine.
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by claremont(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

^
Abeg leave God alone. Where the hell was He when she was being violated? When will Nigerians realize that God does not give a [i]s[/i]hit about anyone, especially Nigerians.

Seconded! Africans especially Nigerians like to call on God for everything. Where in the hell was God when these guys were r-aping this poor girl, or maybe God was sleeping then?! Someone will soon say we should leave this criminals to God for vengeance! Non-sense!!!
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by omega25red(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2011
This was the same video that was labeled as a 2go girl who went to see her 2go friend
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
What an awful ordeal for that poor girl. I didn't watch the video, I can imagine what it was like.

Those beasts are likely to go scot free too - we're talking about the Nigerian justice system (non-existent). Things like this make me wish the death penalty can be invoked for crimes like this. I really feel for that girl! cry
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by debosky(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2011
Surely there are people on that campus that know who these scum of the earth are. . . .why hasn't anything happened yet? Is it until it becomes people's family members before they act?
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by cicero(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2011
At last someone seems to be doing something about this. This should be every decent persons responsibility.
Let these gay children of gays be identified and let's all push for something to be done.
Every right thinking person who has a clue on who these animals are should post something.
There surely must be something in the video that can be used to identify atleast where it took place.

No peace for the wicked
Re: Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! by eridah2007(m): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2011
I don't know why some ppl ar sooooooooo heartless angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits / Osun: Four Suspects Arrested For Killing Petrol Station Manager / Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.