Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

I am In a State Of Emergency - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I am In a State Of Emergency (143 Views)

Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. / Buhari Not Planning To Impose State Of Emergency On Anambra…obiano / AGF MALAMI THREATEN THE DECLARATION OF STATE OF EMERGENCY IN ANAMBRA STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I am In a State Of Emergency by doublecheif: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2023
I appeal to all Nairalanders to please help me out of my present predicament. I fell out employment as we were getting out of covid era in year 2022. Since then I have been managing wiith any menia job that I laid my hand on.
Lately due to recent government policies , elections and some other unfavourable conditions everyone is going through in the country it has been hard, even the menia jobs no longer come easy.

I have a University degree, I will do any legiit job to earn a living
I have a family already, so I have so much responsibilities to deal with.
I am professional driver, I can do any available job now to earn a living for my self and my family

My people I need your help.

Yours
Doublecheif

(1) (Reply)

Light Vs Okolie Live Streaming: How To Watch / Are The Monster Transmission Services Of Good Quality? / Daily Habits Of Successful People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.