Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People (18990 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Real Estate Companies In Abuja, No 10 Will Wow You. / Why Do Estate Companies Issue Deed Of Sub-lease And Not Deed Of Assignment? / Why You Should Buy Land / House From Estate Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Cantonese: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
Leave them..

A real cleansing is happening soon. Those that have used drugs money, baby factories money, etc to purchase properties without proper investigation go hear am..

What will happen to those who use agberoism, thuggery, killing, harassment, beheading others, rituals, fraud and cheating to acquire properties? Hopefully the cleansing will get to them too?
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by TenQ: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2023
lawyer:
Many Lagos Real Estate companies are neck-deep in this wayo practice of advertising a certain amount of land to the public only for them to over-subscribe those lands to more people than they originally own.

The scam is to push marketers to tell you that there is a limited amount of plots available for sale by the real estate company and if you don’t buy these lands within a specific time, you would lose out or end up paying more when the deadline is up.

Because you are naturally frightened that you would lose a good deal, you end up subscribing for the land and hoping for you to get allocation immediately but you could wait for months or years before you are given any land.

This trick is successful because the subscriber does not demand for the layout survey of the estate before he buys.

The layout survey must specify the following:

1. The size of the land the estate owns
2. The number of plots the estate has
3. The division of the land into various plots and blocks
4. The numbering of the plots and block

Once the estate is not willing to show you the layout, WAKA FAST!!!

If the Estate shows you the Layout, you must choose your own plot from the layout you intend to buy and agree with the estate that the land is available for sale.

The estate must also prepare a Letter of Offer stating that that particular plot and block will be sold to you once you make payment.

The letter of offer must state the exact time you would be allocated that specific plot of land.

The letter of offer must state the penalty or remedy if you are not allocated that plot of land within a reasonable period of time which should go beyond just a refund of your money.

Also ask them if you complete the payment, what is stopping you from taking possession of the land immediately before the deed of assignment and survey is ready.

Most of the time, the responses from the Estate would make you know if you are dealing with good people or land thieves.

Anything short of following this format is setting you up for problems.

Once the real estate companies realize you are one of the mumu subscribers that just pays for a land without scrutinizing their papers, they would just pencil you down as one of the ones they would be tossing around.

While other people would be allocated lands, yours may be delayed and when you complain, they would apologize to you and relocate you to a less desirous place. A refund of your money is out of the question.

Too many people have been victims of land over-subscribing by wayo of real estate companies. Please don’t let these land thieves use you as their next land scam victim. Please verify your next land purchase so you don't become another land scam victim.
Thanks for this writeup.
I once bought a piece of land without due diligence only for them to allocate a marshy part of the land to me. Till today, the land is used only for farming rice.

Thanks a lot

4 Likes

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by GeneralPula: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Cantonese:

What will happen to those who use agberoism, thuggery, killing, harassment, beheading others, rituals, fraud and cheating to acquire properties? Hopefully the cleansing will get to them too?
This is a wonderful question. Agbero get house for Lagos? Cuz according to Igbos, they own 95% of Lagos properties and agbero are poor people that lives in slum..

2 Likes

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Goalnaldo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Triangles1:
All does mediocre sweet mouth estate, what pains me most is does their marketer, they take it serious as if the company belong to their father.
that is deligence. Deligence is taking someones business/work as your own.
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by bolademi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
lawyer:
Many Lagos Real Estate companies are neck-deep in this wayo practice of advertising a certain amount of land to the public only for them to over-subscribe those lands to more people than they originally own.

The scam is to push marketers to tell you that there is a limited amount of plots available for sale by the real estate company and if you don’t buy these lands within a specific time, you would lose out or end up paying more when the deadline is up.

Because you are naturally frightened that you would lose a good deal, you end up subscribing for the land and hoping for you to get allocation immediately but you could wait for months or years before you are given any land.

This trick is successful because the subscriber does not demand for the layout survey of the estate before he buys.

If the Estate shows you the Layout, you must choose your own plot from the layout you intend to buy and agree with the estate that the land is available for sale.

The estate must also prepare a Letter of Offer stating that that particular plot and block will be sold to you once you make payment.

The letter of offer must state the exact time you would be allocated that specific plot of land.

The letter of offer must state the penalty or remedy if you are not allocated that plot of land within a reasonable period of time which should go beyond just a refund of your money.

Also ask them if you complete the payment, what is stopping you from taking possession of the land immediately before the deed of assignment and survey is ready.

Most of the time, the responses from the Estate would make you know if you are dealing with good people or land thieves.

Once the real estate companies realize you are one of the mumu subscribers that just pays for a land without scrutinizing their papers, they would just pencil you down as one of the ones they would be tossing around.

While other people would be allocated lands, yours may be delayed and when you complain, they would apologize to you and relocate you to a less desirous place. A refund of your money is out of the question.

Too many people have been victims of land over-subscribing by wayo of real estate companies. Please don’t let these land thieves use you as their next land scam victim. Please verify your next land purchase so you don't become another land scam victim.
Make I mention name
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Tobylawal14: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
At Dealclinchers Realtors Limited, we are different as we don't have such attitudes. We sell what we have to our subscribers. Kindly call or chat 09158685844 for more info

1 Like

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by mboy4real(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
https:///btt_trc50k_v2airdropbot?start=682575291
Free earning on tron crypto with no stress or problem to your wallet
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Karlifate: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
xpressionx:
I don't want to mention one real estate name in abuja.
It is owned by a yoruba woman.

she scams people with unavailable land.
I was a victim,but I collected my money back with force

It's better you report them anonymously.

Else, they continue to defraud unsuspecting & naive people.

I've always said this; An average Nigerian is callous, corrupt & constantly on the look to defraud their neighbors. Yet, they want the politicians to be different cheesy cheesy

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Karlifate: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Triangles1:
All does mediocre sweet mouth estate, what pains me most is does their marketer, they take it serious as if the company belong to their father.

They're trying to meet up to target & earn their commission cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Myself2(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Who has heard about Blue Sea estate ? Operated and run by Livelihood homes limited, owned by one Kelly Nnworgu.
They have collected so much money from a lot of us since over seven years now and they vanished into thin air about two/three years ago. I hear the man Nworgu is embroiled in multiple land court cases in Port Harcourt by people he defrauded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Phoenix873: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Caleb15:
They even have a fuel station with that name at ughelli, delta state
really? What is the name of the fuel station?
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Ndleabilli: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
ipasco:

I have marked your face o.
We know when you enter Lagos, no be say tomorrow you will claim Lagos is no mans land.

Yoruba nimi o

2 Likes

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by ConfidentialDoc: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
There's one particular one littered all over Lagos.
Once you buy land from them and the place is 90% allocated they lock up the estate.

All the promise of access roads, water. Electricity etc become silent.

When you ask any of their agents to help you sell of the land, they will ask you to attend an upcoming seminar organised by them.

Nobody wants to help you resell land bought from them. They're only interested in selling new overpriced lands to new victims.

2 Likes

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by orikoku: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
Andron home is number one
how sure are you with this your comment? Hope are you not one of their marketer.

1 Like

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by 2starboy25: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
This land scamming issue always happen mostly in nigeria
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by spagettiluv: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
orikoku:
how sure are you with this your comment? Hope are you not one of their marketer.
go for adrone homes or revolution plus properties.
Any estate company apart from those I mentioned,my hand no dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by orikoku: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
spagettiluv:
aii sir. Just want to be more sure, I'm currently paying for one in ekiti. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Landinvestments(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
100% true talk.

To also add this... Check how many years the company has being in existence and the track record of projects they have developed and delivered to their subscribers.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by XAUBulls: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
lawyer:

Impressive.
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Always do your due diligence about the company and the land in question before parting with your money.

Go through the offer letter and contract of sales judiciously.

Looking to buy a land and get instant allocation?
Call us
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by AmotekunSW: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
ipasco:

I have marked your face o.
We know when you enter Lagos, no be say tomorrow you will claim Lagos is no mans land.

He hasn't gotten to Lagos, he's already insulting Tinubu and Yorubas. He will never amount to anything in Lagos.
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by AmotekunSW: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
spagettiluv:

There was Lagos state conference for the Real Estate Sector in Lagos where it was televised live how Revolution Plus scams subscribers. It was an agent that was reporting them.

If you buy a land at Revolution plus, you will never get it.

3 Likes

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by dives(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
xpressionx:
I don't want to mention one real estate name in abuja.
It is owned by a yoruba woman.

she scams people with unavailable land.
I was a victim,but I collected my money back with force

Please how did you get your money back. I have a relative who has been trying to get his money back for years now
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by somehow: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
hedris20:
mention name so that we can learn and we wont fall victim

Richfield Multi-concept limited is one of them.
owned by a crooked man who calls himself a pastor.

Because of him, I keep going to EFCC office.

3 Likes

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Cyril44: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
TOTOnigga:

Please what is the problem of this iPhone x and how much would it cost me to fix it?
1 phone turns off by it self after less than 6 min of use
2 phone becomes very extremely hot with less than 6 min of basic operations

Please iPhone experts, what is the problem of the phone and how much would it cost me to fix it...
Phone is also for sale incase of any interested buyer
run away from iphones
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by koolaid87: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
Andron home is number one

Adrone home is number one in what?

Over selling limited plots ?

1 Like

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Kasiyya(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
orikoku:
aii sir. Just want to be more sure, I'm currently paying for one in ekiti. Thanks
say byeee to your money. Just type and search revolution plus on nairaland search bar you get the answer u seek

1 Like

Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by Caleb15(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Phoenix873:
really? What is the name of the fuel station?

WAYO FUEL STATION
Re: How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People by TheMostComplex1: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Gosgra properties Ltd scammed us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria / What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat / Weakened 3-storey Building Collapses In Ibadan, 2 Persons Affected. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.