Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani (34002 Views)

Watch Arise TV Anchor, Reuben Abati And APGA Chair, Victor Oye, Clash On TV / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by haybhi1(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2023
🧠🗑
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
Shehu sani can only fool minions not reasonable people.

I've been a news watcher right from my childhood as against cartoon amongst my peers.
It has kept me exceptional to my peers in the eyes of adults.

Most news watcher barely watch arisetv and its a known fact, sane way they hardly watch TVC.
I've stayed with many elderly men to confirm this. Oseni rufai publicity is all about electoral happenings and also on twitter. Sane men know where to watch quality news content full of intellectual.
When people watch programmes like politics today on Channels. They watch with keen interest on what the guest actually thinks in his own opinion. Seun gives you that platform to air your view. But arisetv is all about bragging about superiority of its interviewers.
They just want to show off rather than delivering content.
Don't forget too soon that those praising arisetv now were the ones dragging them some months ago when Peter Obi was exposed during a townhall interview by reuben Abati.
Their relevance lies with people's sentiment not superior content.
And I can tell even shehu sani tunes into the next channel when he starts seeing the irritating attitude of that arrogant journalist.
Not his fault actually, majority of elders including Peter Obi would do same..
Only amateurs into politics would stay tuned.
Jokers.

Quick question: have you ever sat down to watch Christiane Amanpour on CNN?

7 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Been a while since I watched Arise TV, and as for NTA...nowadays, just the seven o'clock news , nothing more
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Kay25(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

I've been a news watcher right from my childhood as against cartoon amongst my peers.

Most news watcher barely watch arisetv and its a known fact, sane way they hardly watch TVC.
I've stayed with many elderly men to confirm this. Oseni rufai publicity is all about electoral happenings and also on twitter. Sane men know where to watch quality news content full of intellectual.
When people watch programmes like politics today on Channels. They watch with keen interest on what the guest actually thinks in his own opinion. Seun gives you that platform to air your view. But arisetv is all about bragging about superiority of its interviewers.
Don't forget too soon that those praising arisetv now were the ones dragging them some months ago when Peter Obi was exposed during a townhall interview by reuben Abati.
And I can tell even shehu sani tunes into the next channel when he starts seeing the irritating attitude of that arrogant journalist.
Jokers.
Good write up I hardly would listen to that rufai if u have a good political sense of judgement he is just biased and u know where he stands he is using the platform to amass followers for his gain he won't really last long the day he steps on the feet of his followers
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Arise tv and channels remains the best

They are like CNN of Nigeria

Nothing is fcvking hidden

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by IamNat: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2023
H
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by abobote: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.
Arise is far ahead of others

7 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Racoon(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2023
Arise TV is a consciences striken channel hence the urchins and miscreants of APC dislike it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Juliusetoo: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2023
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by seguno2: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.

Wail us a river.
And when you are done, switch to the Maggi channel.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Bulleye(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1639188308122017793?t=izLQwAvbf8WIeH9H6C7lXA&s=19

Another dumb head. As a senator his greatest achievement was distributing transistor radio sets in his constituency.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by ifihearam: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2023
One thing about the media is, when it favors you its the best and when its against you its the worst.

I am a PDP member, but from the very first moment BAT declared intentions, arise TV has been on his neck, if they exhibited neutrality,its different but you can see the hate and all in their transmissions...I can only imagine how they will feel when he is finally sworn in...Its like the fake news and DJT.

I just dont like that Oseni guy, same goat that threatened police with the governor for driving on a one way?

Nothing good can come out of him..I dare any obident to show me a clip where he drilled obi..just one..they ask him KG questions.

Tinubu was wise enough never to grace their station..a wise man..they will never have the honor of being in the same spot with him ..never hence they want to drag him so he would grace their station..it will never happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Didijiji: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Fvck Nigerian leaders who have grown soft.

I wish I was born in the generation of my father. Stupid people for hear am 🔥

Dele Giwa no do reach Arise TV, IBB mail am letter 😂- facts.

Those were days when men were men and women were women.

I call on patriotic Nigerians at the top to mail Arise TV the letter now!

Send them the envelope ✉️ Send them the package they deserve to bring back sanity in the media industry.
foolish fool
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by seguno2: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Buddha3:
grin grin

Better yet, go and watch Twist of Fate on Zee world. After all your drug lord wickedly worked to twist the fates of millions of Nigerians.

Can you please explain how and why 200 million Nigerians, who like to brag about being smart, allowed the drug lord to twist our fates?

Did the drug lord tell us not to work hard enough to frustrate his moves
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by torqque7(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.
Lol keep deceiving yourself Oga..Most news watchers hardly watch Arisetv yet Arisetv is always trending in the news and online than every other television channel in Africa now and even trending in the diaspora..dey play just dey play. Iam not surprised anyway because Agbado people will always see white and call it black.

8 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2023
Shehu Sani never making any sense since he lost his reelection bid
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by edungene7: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2023
APC go ban this channel under Tinubu the truth is always better than vinegar
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by bobochem: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2023
Oseni lacks journalism etiquettes.Seun always throw bomb and he always do it in a reasonable manner.But this oseni guy doesn't fit journalism at all.I think he needs to adjust.The same oseni that was caught passing Brt Lane and he is now claiming holier than thou.Nigerians funny die.Tell oseni journalism doesn't equates to activism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by illuminutty: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

You are delusionally deluded. Most organizations including government offices have their TV's permanently locked on Arise Tv. It used to be CNN but Arise Tv has taken over. Only urchins of the corrupt greedy heroin trafficker hate Arise Tv because they are scared, afraid and loathe the truth that Arise Tv brings to their faces.

Deal with it.

6 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Tee2027: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2023
I never watched Arise TV before the matter got worst when I learned the Arise TV CEO was among those who annulled MKO election that was the day I swear never to make mistake watching the channel. I don't mingle with tribal bitter a s s holes.

Today same Arise had stood against Tinubu using all methods including Abati and that rat faced looking idiot called Oseni.

So f u c k Arise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Tee2027: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2023
I never watched Arise TV before the matter got worst when I learned the Arise TV CEO was among those who annulled MKO election that was the day I swear never to make mistake watching the channel. I don't mingle with tribal bitter a s s holes.

Today same Arise had stood against Tinubu using all methods including Abati and that rat faced looking idiot called Oseni.

So f u c k Arise....
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Pascal9: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.
mumu your comment shows that you are addicted to arise TV, pretender

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by phemmie06(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2023
NTA is the best channel that should be recommended by the Nigerian Medical doctors for patient with high blood pressure, depression etc.
Even if the whole world is burning 🔥 NTA might be showing how to make moinmoin hàn-hàn-hàn ọn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by boxypane(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
Arise tv and rufai oseni truth de hurt dem big time.
Oseni is here to stay.
If u no like unbiased truth switch to TVContinental. You go hear wetin u wan hear. grin
The same truth wey Fayose take confront Rufai yesterday wey pain Rufai?
Arise is objective and Headon and at the same time partisan.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by DeTruthh: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.
Keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by byteem: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Send them the envelope ✉️ Send them the package they deserve to bring back sanity in the media industry.

So let me understand you.. since you are pained by the reportage they should be killed by acts of terrorism.. Arise tv should be bombed if i get you correctly thats your solution.. ok Rufai should be eliminated like delegiwa since he is a thorn in your flesh..

Seun let it be on record that on this day ... This unknown person via this platform threathned to commit acts of terrorism against Arise network and called for the assassination of their personel .. if anything happens he has to be held responsible

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Menclothing: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Channels is neutral

Arise is new Ait

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by gloryman91: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2023
Na my national TV you dey downgrade like this ?

FG must privatize these our stations o.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by DeTruthh: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Emma1Oj(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Abi oo. Dey shld watch tv continental with their bias and half bake news.. mostly that their journalist hang out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Financial sector workers urged to obey NLC on strike / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.