Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,975 members, 7,803,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani (33996 Views)

Watch Arise TV Anchor, Reuben Abati And APGA Chair, Victor Oye, Clash On TV / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Sleekfingers: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Grgton:
Arise tv and channels remains the best

They are like CNN of Nigeria

Nothing is fcvking hidden

I believe you know that CNN is supporting a certain party in the united States?

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by toprealman: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
Shehu sani can only fool minions not reasonable people.

I've been a news watcher right from my childhood as against cartoon amongst my peers.
It has kept me exceptional to my peers in the eyes of adults.

Most news watcher barely watch arisetv and its a known fact, sane way they hardly watch TVC.
I've stayed with many elderly men to confirm this. Oseni rufai publicity is all about electoral happenings and also on twitter. Sane men know where to watch quality news content full of intellectual.
When people watch programmes like politics today on Channels. They watch with keen interest on what the guest actually thinks in his own opinion. Seun gives you that platform to air your view. But arisetv is all about bragging about superiority of its interviewers.
They just want to show off rather than delivering content.
Don't forget too soon that those praising arisetv now were the ones dragging them some months ago when Peter Obi was exposed during a townhall interview by reuben Abati.
Their relevance lies with people's sentiment not superior content.
And I can tell even shehu sani tunes into the next channel when he starts seeing the irritating attitude of that arrogant journalist.
Not his fault actually, majority of elders including Peter Obi would do same..
Only amateurs into politics would stay tuned.
Jokers.
Also mention that same platform given to every aspirant brought restlessness and trepidation to some!
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Peter737: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Na only twitter this man get mouth, no wonder e get 2 vote last time

{Agbado dont come under my mention ooo}

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by bennyflipy(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2023
That was why we removed him from that senate seat, does nothing but social media.

Nonsense
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Sleekfingers: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2023
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by DeepSight(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Sorry, I just could not help but pause and smile at this. Chest beating much? A tiger does not declare its tigritude.
No disrespect to the rest of your post - much of which I agreed with. Much - not all.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Fleczo1: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2023
Don’t Watch this video if you don’t have Liver 😱

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQME7CmkGWg
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by coldzobo: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Fvck Nigerian leaders who have grown soft.

I wish I was born in the generation of my father. Stupid people for hear am πŸ”₯

Dele Giwa no do reach Arise TV, IBB mail am letter πŸ˜‚- facts.

Those were days when men were men and women were women.

I call on patriotic Nigerians at the top to mail Arise TV the letter now!

Send them the envelope βœ‰οΈ Send them the package they deserve to bring back sanity in the media industry.
Smh
Ala akba Terrorist
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Babaibe: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
Arise tv and rufai oseni truth de hurt dem big time.
Oseni is here to stay.
If u no like unbiased truth switch to TVContinental. You go hear wetin u wan hear. grin

The Igbo regional TV station. I think the state need to scrutinize some of these channels very before issuing them the licence of operation. They can not even operate from the state, they still run to lagos.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by BigCowHornn: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

I've been a news watcher right from my childhood as against cartoon amongst my peers.

Most news watcher barely watch arisetv and its a known fact, sane way they hardly watch TVC.
I've stayed with many elderly men to confirm this. Oseni rufai publicity is all about electoral happenings and also on twitter. Sane men know where to watch quality news content full of intellectual.
When people watch programmes like politics today on Channels. They watch with keen interest on what the guest actually thinks in his own opinion. Seun gives you that platform to air your view. But arisetv is all about bragging about superiority of its interviewers.
Don't forget too soon that those praising arisetv now were the ones dragging them some months ago when Peter Obi was exposed during a townhall interview by reuben Abati.
And I can tell even shehu sani tunes into the next channel when he starts seeing the irritating attitude of that arrogant journalist.
Jokers.
for

As a child you were watching News? Your lie carry wright abeg. You can only fool minions n9t reasonable people

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by jumper524(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Pascal9:
mumu your comment shows that you are addicted to arise TV, pretender
if that's how you do, sorry I'm not like that. Infact I don't know what tvstation their number is on dstv. I only know its close to channel's. I watch it only when it's trending online and I barely stay on show for long.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by maintenant: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.
Ogbeni, how does this jeremiad you put up here add up?

Arise TV has taken over the leadership of Nigerian electronic media and there is nothing misguided people like you can do about it...

In Arise TV, every presenter is a star...

It is not only Reuben and Rufai....

There are Charles, Ayo, Ngozi and others...

There are many presenters whose careers were going nowhere by virtue of the non-existent airtime given to them in either Channels or TVC...

They got to Arise TV and they are also enjoying reasonable visibility...

With time the likes of Kadaria, Sulaiman will also begin to make their presence felt...

If person pass you, no waste your diss, im don pass you...

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Gbeng30(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2023
Truth is always bitter, every corrupt politician will never like arise TV and that stubborn oseni
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by byteem: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2023
ifihearam:
One thing about the media is, when it favors you its the best and when its against you its the worst.

I am a PDP member, but from the very first moment BAT declared intentions, arise TV has been on his neck, if they exhibited neutrality,its different but you can see the hate and all in their transmissions...I can only imagine how they will feel when he is finally sworn in...Its like the fake news and DJT.

I just dont like that Oseni guy, same goat that threatened police with the governor for driving on a one way?

Nothing good can come out of him..I dare any obident to show me a clip where he drilled obi..just one..they ask him KG questions.

Tinubu was wise enough never to grace their station..a wise man..they will never have the honor of being in the same spot with him ..never hence they want to drag him so he would grace their station..it will never happen.

He over drilled Obi ,and over drilled everyone .. they are known for being very realistic and not dancing around.. asked very mad questions.. the truth is only the wicked are afraid of being exposed if your hands are clean why be wary of scrutiny and exposure.. if you live in a glass house dont throw stones. You might just destroy your own home.. thats the case here.. you throw tantrums and accuse everyone forgetting that the truth is a double edged sword it cuts either way.. Arise and channels have done more for Nigerian democracy than APC, PDP and INEC all put together . They are changing the narrative of envelope journalism that had become.the trend .. there was a time in this country where journalists were the bane of politicans and military.. they lost it at some point.. it nice to know that they finally found their voice ..

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Kaiser20: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2023
Arise TV and crews gave Tinubu and all Urchinns a heart attack , to the extent they called for Arise Tv to be banned.
Tinubu Urchinns are low thinkers

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by ifihearam: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2023
byteem:

He over drilled Obi ,and over drilled everyone .. they are known for being very realistic and not dancing around.. asked very mad questions.. the truth is only the wicked are afraid of being exposed if your hands are clean why be wary of scrutiny and exposure.. if you live in a glass house dont throw stones. You might just destroy your own home.. thats the case here.. you throw tantrums and accuse everyone forgetting that the truth is a double edged sword it cuts either way.. Arise and[b] channels[/b] have done more for Nigerian democracy than APC, PDP and INEC all put together . They are changing the narrative of envelope journalism that had become.the trend .. there was a time in this country where journalists were the bane of politicans and military.. they lost it at some point.. it nice to know that they finally found their voice ..

Channels yes but arise NO.

Even Reuben Abati a known PDP member does not show his support openly like Rufai does..you will know he is a bonafide LP member..he is the most biased and unproffessional journalist in history.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Justhere: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2023
Kay25:

Good write up I hardly would listen to that rufai if u have a good political sense of judgement he is just biased and u know where he stands he is using the platform to amass followers for his gain he won't really last long the day he steps on the feet of his followers
Also, he is very very disrespectful to followers that had a different point of view on an issue.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Pascal9: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
if that's how you do, sorry I'm not like that. Infact I don't know what tvstation their number is on dstv. I only know its close to channel's. I watch it only when it's trending online and I barely stay on show for long.
your action shows otherwise, I don't watch tvc, soo how can I talk about them, stop the pretence joo
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by erisegun: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2023
[i][/i]
jumper524:

Jokers.

Thye above statement clearly show they isn't bais.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Mitsurugi(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

I wish I was born in the generation of my father. Stupid people for hear am πŸ”₯

Send them the envelope βœ‰οΈ Send them the package they deserve to bring back sanity in the media industry.

You're a fool.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by orazx: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

To send letter bomb to the person speaking for the masses?
Quick Advice
NEVER SPEAK WITHOUT YOUR BRAIN
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Omicron123: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2023
Mumu. Which better news dey come out from Nigeria except kidnapping, burning, bandits, and your clueless president always expressing surprises at every event happening in his country. Oga go and sleep
jumper524:

Jokers.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by luluman: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by ajitoyo: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2023
You must be a kid because, sense is far from you
N3TRAL:

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by luluman: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
Arise tv and rufai oseni truth de hurt dem big time.
Oseni is here to stay.
If u no like unbiased truth switch to TVContinental. You go hear wetin u wan hear. grin
Or to BB Naija

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Sermwell(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2023
ifihearam:
One thing about the media is, when it favors you its the best and when its against you its the worst.

I am a PDP member, but from the very first moment BAT declared intentions, arise TV has been on his neck, if they exhibited neutrality,its different but you can see the hate and all in their transmissions...I can only imagine how they will feel when he is finally sworn in...Its like the fake news and DJT.

I just dont like that Oseni guy, same goat that threatened police with the governor for driving on a one way?

Nothing good can come out of him..I dare any obident to show me a clip where he drilled obi..just one..they ask him KG questions.

Tinubu was wise enough never to grace their station..a wise man..they will never have the honor of being in the same spot with him ..never hence they want to drag him so he would grace their station..it will never happen.
Show us one clip where he drilled Tinubu! Your paymaster that has been running from the press because he has alot to hide? Abeg talk another thing grin
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by SLOVFO(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

If it were in those days, you think your principal would be on the ballot, in the first instance?
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Ate247(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.
Did you watch channels prior to 2015 election? Channels messed up big time.
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by Sermwell(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
boxypane:

The same truth wey Fayose take confront Rufai yesterday wey pain Rufai?
Arise is objective and Headon and at the same time partisan.
You mean the same fayose crying on arise TV?
Re: If You Don't Want To Watch Arise TV, Watch Maggi Series On NTA - Shehu Sani by broadman20: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

Jokers.

Hahahaha!

Stop complaining just go and continue watching NTA.

No be curse o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.