Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions (70842 Views)

Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh / Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by hitng(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Influencer and DJ, Ada La Pinky left netizens in shock after she shared some throwback photos of herself on social media.

The socialite who turns heads due to her gigantic bosoms took to her Instagram page with over 400K followers to share some throwback photos of herself.

However, what left netizens in shock was the size of her breasts in the old photos. Ada La Pinky’s bosoms in the throwback photos appeared moderate, unlike her recent pictures where she struggles to perfectly accommodate them into her outfits due to how huge they appear.

Captioning the photos, she wrote:

“Choose ur favorite slide 🤣🤣🤣🤣 confuse tooo oooo
@lapinkybody 💜”

Reacting, Comedian OGB Recent alias Cultist wrote: “Sorry to ask How come the transition 😂😂😂😂”

tunezmediablog wrote: “Ha!! What happen😩😩 and you say you no work amHa!! What happen😩😩 and you say you no work am.”

iupac_siunit wrote: “Something is not right. I’ve always known this”

my_name_is_nkem wrote: “There is something u are not telling us😹😹😹”

oye_150 wrote: “From orange 🍊 to watermelon 🍉”

mummyspet_hair_studio wrote: “But God know how he dey take doing things Sha”

https://hitng.info/how-come-the-transition-throwback-photos-of-busty-influencer-ada-la-pinky-stirs-reactions/

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by SHIVA001: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
It's Okay to have A nice body part, But if Your Body parts that is simply Meant for Nurishing and Mothering A child is Now Working More than The Brains. You Become A disaster.. If you want to be Identified with Something It should be the Brains..

363 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Sebastine1994(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
I used to rent out my room in Abuja for ashawo to use. In a day I was making close to 20k. I used to settle gwarrimpa police on patrol.

I made good money, these girls made good money too.

Ashawo na better business, but the sufferhead are those ones hustling in brothel. Before they would make 100k they would have to Bleep 100 gbola

Before they would make 1mill they would service 1000 prick,

That is why I advise girls to go into hookup

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by pocohantas(f): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hmmm
It happens sha.
Agbalumo can become watermelon overnight. As long as the person is still growing, change is constant. Some only achieve their full shape after childbearing.

I will be surprised if she used her money to buy that big breast. Like the girl I saw with BBL yesterday. She was even shy to walk about. While we were all patiently waiting for her to stand up. It is well.

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Dailyhappenings: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
Omo
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by raskymonojendor: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
See transformation. Those boobs are massive. It must be a lot of stress for her to stand straight.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by advanceDNA: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
As in... are they the same person?? How that small frame gather carry that huge breasť....

these doctors dey carry do oooo

29 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Authoreety: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by kushy340: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ok noted
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by chuveck69: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Metamorphosis grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by labake1(f): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Omo, ki lol de-si-re

Me too want be influencer

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by SegunBABA007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
This is irrelevant

Anyway do you intend to ship from china and you need cheap shipping company and reliable company to help you out, kindly quote me

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by tmcleo2k2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
ok
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Agbado idiots will always be idiots

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
How does she wash under that thing?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by wonlasewonimi: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Instead of her to open onlyfans account she's doing skits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by sojayy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Cowbell factory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by N3TRAL: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
I prefer her throwback shape to her current figure.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Gangster1ms: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
You want her number i give you..
But she ain't cheap o

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Reelmii: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
...i just tire for some girls.. na for this fasting period this kind of topic dey come front page....Na wah oo

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by ronalmagic10(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
We no need olosho talk this period

Let's deal with Pandora first
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Moscodee1990(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wonderful
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Burgerlomo: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
I ❤️ boobs 😆

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by princely4ever: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
What did I make first page for? This??

PS contact me at 090 314 5 2️⃣ 7️⃣ 58 for cars within range of 1m or less

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Shutupthere: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
For her mind she’s healthy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by vastolord4(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nothing natural is a big turnoff for me..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by HandsomeHITLER(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
And it's a front page material,🤔

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by meobizy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nairaland with lokito adjectives. She added weight and her body prefers to pile fat in a certain area. No different from South African women with their big booties. If e cause back pain, make she enter hospital reduce am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions by Ireportlive: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
We dey fast ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says / Ngozi Chiemeke Shot Dead In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.