Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) (26459 Views)

Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Naijalarry: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-5oD6DIN3E

The senator-elect for the Federal Capital Territory, Ireti Kingibe, of the Labour Party, has said that the ‘Obidient’ movement helped her in winning the senatorial seat in the recently-concluded national assembly election.

She disclosed this during an interview with Arise News on Friday.

Kingibe went on to say that the party approached her to be their senatorial candidate, adding that they wouldn't have done so if she did not reflect some of their ideals.

She said, “No doubt that the ‘Obidient’ movement helped me win. All of it helped me to win. That is what I was telling you. It was a combination of many factors. Oh yes, it certainly helped me to win.

“Abuja was completely ‘Obidient’. From the beginning, it was.

“And I must say the ‘Obidient’ movement came to look for me to be their senatorial candidate. So I must have reflected some of their ideals or they wouldn't have done so.

“I believe in the movement and I believe Nigeria needs it.

That is the movement that we will continue and one that I intend to build and continue to build in the FCT.”

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
It's good to appreciate people that helped you attain a good height

God bless Peter Obi and the Obidient movements worldwide

401 Likes 36 Shares

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Massiveglory: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obidient movement is a divine movement.
It has helped quite a lot of people , including people with no political connections or godfathers. Many of dem are now political officeholders courtesy of the obedient movement.

They said PODATTI movement was 4 persons twitting in a room.

Today, the PODATTI movement without the structures of criminality and in the face of rigging, intimidation and suppression, the movement have got
1 governor
8 senators
36 house of rep members
And 68 state of assembly members across our nation.
This can only be the hand of God Almighty.

And before the year2023 ends, our mandate,the big one, the presidency will be in our hands by God's grace.

Imagine what would have happened if we had free, fair and credible elections.

273 Likes 23 Shares

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
Obidients helped quite a lot of people
Nigerian youths are the Obidients and God is our leader through his Excellency, Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi.

242 Likes 22 Shares

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Midehi3(f): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nice one

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by booblacain(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
So "Obidients movement", a so called igbo movement, helped a Yoruba woman to win in a Hausa territory. Wonders.

284 Likes 20 Shares

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by HeavenCSO: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
🙂🙂🙂
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by jumper524(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireti was never the choice of the FCT people.
The Obidient movement took advantage of the people's love for Obi.
They took the FCT people for granted. The people of FCT were blinded by the Obidient crowd movement, and just like how celebrities felt betrayed on banky w, that's how the FCT locals felt on Aduda.
If election is to be reconducted again in Abuja, my friend yahaya who own a block industry would try as much as possible to denarket the labour party he once admired.
He had a positive intention of thinking obi is his candidate while Aduda of the PDP for senate, little did he know that the Obidients had an agenda of voting Eluu p from top to buttom.
Despite the voters education being melted out by the PDP in my ward, the LP party had over 300votes for presidency while having 263 for senate. The locals were betrayed, they were used and dumped by the crowd mentality.
Funny enough the APC came second with over 83 votes there. My vicinity used to be a pdp stronghold in the past, not even in 2015 did Apc win there.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by SmartPolician: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
booblacain:
So "Obidients movement", a so called igbo movement, helped a Yoruba woman to win in a Hausa territory. Wonders.

You don't have to bring that tribal angle to it. That's the machination of Druggie's urchins. The Druggie is a man of tribal politics. He uses that to win elections in Lagos every four years. Unfortunately, people keep falling for it while he keeps milking the state dry.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by jumper524(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
booblacain:
most of the voters weren't aware who she was, she even stopped campaigning at a point so her identity won't trigger some level of sentiment.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Boomkalakuta: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
It's good to appreciate people that helped you attain a good height

God bless Peter Obi and the Obidient movements worldwide

Not everyone is ungrateful like the cocaine sniffer who has mouth odour

36 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nice

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Very beautiful, sweet and intelligent woman.

This I have seen.
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Image123(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lol, hope this lady is not as empty as this video. Make she no go carry her people literally from top go to bottom oh.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by meum: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Just go and represent Abuja people well in the senate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by N3TRAL: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
You won because Christians followed the commandment of Pandora Obidîot to take back their country 😂- facts

I've never seen a divisive politician like Pandora - facts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by tecoraver: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Opor its plenty
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by IpobAntidote: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Unlike the Alex Otti guy? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Stevenson20: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
If you disappoint the masses, we place you in the trash can.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yessssssoh!

I say : WE MOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!

18 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by triple996(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Of course

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by MrBiGGEST(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ok,hope she does well.

booblacain:

Stop Capping 😒
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Born of a Muslim father, who is half Yoruba and half Fulani, and a Christian mother, with links to Delta and Bonny in Rivers State, Hajia Ireti Kingibe, sees herself as a quintessential Nigerian.still win win for the North they won thevsenatorial seat in FCT. Why are they now shouting Yoruba woman? Just because she has Ireti in are name?

8 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by SegunBABA007(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ok
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Okorietitus: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Labour party
Abia party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Okorietitus: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Yessssssoh!
I say : WE MOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!

Move to Abia

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Spuggie: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Amazing Stuff
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Vyzz: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin

Good, Alex Otti will build on the legacy in Abia

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regional Poverty In Nigeria- North, South-West Worse Hit / PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode / NYSC Scandal: 'Sack Adeosun' - Francis Obalim Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.