Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Igbo Most Marginalised - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Most Marginalised (5136 Views)

The Lesson The Igbo Most Learn, before they all get killed / Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised / Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by doyin13(m): 1:21am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

babee, how much will it cost 4 you to speak inglish

hehehehe

I bet she wouldn't mind a full nude pic grin grin grin

She go speak inglish I sure
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 1:23am On Sep 12, 2007
i think she can speak 4 haself coz ha wish is my command
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 2:34am On Sep 12, 2007
Why I go speak inglish---you no know say a come from Agenegbode?
henry007:

i think she can speak 4 haself because ha wish is my command

Yeeeeeeeeeesss! takirrrrrrrrrrrrrof!!! Show me whatcha working with?
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 2:37am On Sep 12, 2007
i didnt get dat.say it in plain inglish
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 2:44am On Sep 12, 2007
+osisi:

You work 11 hour shifts in your pharmacy?
are you building a castle in Okija? grin

anyway no be why we come America
abeg work hard my sister and save for retirement.
me sef if no be say I get bun for oven I for increase my hours jare.

I'm not allergic to Andrew Jacksons

No mention Andrew Jackson!!!!! shocked-----Wetin dey worry you sef angry  This is a hospital my dear and the phamarcy is open 24-0-7!!!!  Any shift you want you garrrrrrrrrit!!! 4hrs/8hrs/12 hrs/16hrs any heck of a combination you want.  Isn't that nice? cheesy  I just choose 3 days a week jare!!!  Too many houses for Naija to live in--I cannot waste my money to build any over there---for what---when ma children dey speak so so awana gana!!!! grin

You go on girl----Nairaland is a super aphrodisiac---the goal go enter one time!!!  Holey Nweje!!!  You too sabi do the "tin"----na wah oh!!!  Congratulations.  Please stay home--do not work at all if you can help it.  Hey ladies!!!! talk some thrash to "Solar Ray Power" for an instant cure to "infertility"---all road will be open instantly.  WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!  +osisi wonder!!!

Please do not shoot out Davidlan's type oh!!! tongue
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 2:45am On Sep 12, 2007
doyin13:

hehehehe

I bet she wouldn't mind a full nude pic grin grin grin

She go speak inglish I sure

Solar "Ray"---who is this dry dude?--- please show him some of ya skills!!!! kiss
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 2:48am On Sep 12, 2007
its dark here babbee,do u want me 2 take a photo like dat?
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 2:51am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

its dark here babbee,do u want me 2 take a photo like that?

Get some flash lights and zooooooooooooooooooom around!!! I prefer the lights on so I don't mess with a transvestite!!! cheesy
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 2:54am On Sep 12, 2007
i'm gonna give u wat i call matured nudity so just hold on a sec
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 2:55am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

i'm going to give u what i call matured nudity so just hold on a sec

I am waiting lover boy---------Felix Liberty!!!!!!!!! cool

Okay, fellow insomniacs----------see you at da joint-------enough of thrashing this thread.

Not much of a thread with some typical undesirable elements of "kparakpoism"-------------Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 2:59am On Sep 12, 2007
i hate 2 dissappoint u but my usb has a big problem and u'll have 2 wait till 2moro
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2007
Igbos are truly marginalized – lets put our facts together to convince anyone who care to believe.

STATES IN ALL THE REGIONS

South East 5 States
South West 6 States
South South 6 States
North East 6 States
North West 7 States – stealing our own state
North Central 6 States + FCT – Old boy na 7, because Lagos has been a State even when it was the capital. Open your eyes and see the game of development there. To your tents Oh Israel!, then Abuja belong to who now?.

As for Local Govt Areas, the South East has less than 100 Local Govts, while the other Regions have over 125 LGAs each. Now the entire States in Igbo with 95 LGAs, while only three States in the North have over 115 LGAs, yet some people believe that Igbos are not marginalized, and always point unfounded reason of Igbos not united. We know the more States and LGAs, the more employment opportunities and developments.

There is no Int’l Airport in Igboland, but other Regions have one or more Int’l Airport(s). Again, Igbos have two oil producing States and Anambra State making it three now, yet no single Refinery or Liquefied Natural Gas (Plant) i.e. (LNG) in Igboland. But South South has two Refineries, Port Harcourt and Warri – they also have two Liquefied Natural Gas (Plant), Bonny LNG and Brass LNG which is going on in Bayelsa State. The North also has Refinery in Kaduna while South West has Olokola LNG going on in Ogun and Ondo States. We all know that each Refinery or LNG generates over 1,500 employment opportunities (Skilled, Semi-Skilled and Unskilled). However, considering the Nigeria system – the Host Communities, States and Regions are given preference in job opportunities. Where is South East?

We have forgotten the unlawful detention of Uwazurike to date, while his counterparts outside Igboland have been released. Onovo (Igbo man) was the most Senior Police Officer and would have been the Inspector General of Police, but was denied that position, and we were told later that since he would be retiring next two years, no need of giving him the position. Rubbish! Tafa Balagun was the Inspector General of Police from 2003 – 2005 and Sunday Ehindero 2005 – 2007, even their predecessors Smith and Co. So, what would be wrong if Onovo had succeeded Ehindero and be in that position for two years?

Finally, let me not mention the poor social amenities in Igboland before I commit suicide here.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2007
More views on the creation of states. It must be read with care though, because some of the sentiments expressed in it, are biased.

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2003/may/068.html
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2007
The author of that article is not an Igbo man, even if he is Igbo, he is a paid Agent. Narrating what happened recently by a paid Agent without pointing out the remote cause (the gang against Igbos during 1967 – 1970). Nigerians ganged against Igbos, fought and killed them, and you expect Igbo man to have complete trust for such people any longer.

The Igbos should apologize to whom? Minorities? For joining forces against Igbos during the war? For declaring their properties abandoned? Rubbish!

I have said it before, that those who always point out that Igbos lack visions or not united, completely lack knowledge and are not interested to let the truth be told. There was a yeye Conference in 2005, and all Igbo delegates demanded for additional one state, but what happened after everything? Lack of unity and vision killed it, abi? No, Airports, few LGAs, No Refineries – Igbos lack of vision is the cause, abi? We have heard it enough.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2007
@Laudate

I can understand, just because the Link criticized Igbos, so, it must be hastily posted, and backed with a sham caution. After, they will indict ebos of reading meaning to it.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by theffanyi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
[babeelove] na waa o, na so. ok i go mail u N5 [BLIND BAMBIALLAH] cry shocked

Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2007
ebos:

@Laudate

I can understand, just because the Link criticized Igbos, so, it must be hastily posted, and backed with a sham caution. After, they will indict ebos of reading meaning to it.

Oh please, stop this! That article criticised all groups, not just the Igbo. So stop trying to make it sound as if only the Igbo were singled out for any peculiar criticism. The only part of the article that interested me, was the bit on state creation in the South-East, and how that issue was never concluded due to difference of interests. FYI, other ethnic groups also wanted more states in their region, and they argued for it in the 2005 conference. Was it created for them? No!!

A number of articles were written around that time, about state creation but the reason why this one stuck, was that a few other writers had expressed the same opinions about why the state creation exercise did not favour the South-East.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by pilas: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2007
This people they sabi cry. grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2007
at least while we dey cry,we are selling okirika,doing obioma,working hard and making ends meet while you're on top speed boats kidnapping helpless white people. tongue
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2007
abeg babeelove forget that henry007.
This may be be a trick "to catch a predator"
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by pilas: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2007
@+osisigoat-you forget to add smuggling cars, 419.drug dealing.spare tire,fake drug market war,shipping cocaine at the Europe boarder,and smuggling cars in Lagos. tongue
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by pilas: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2007
getting executed in Singapore,china,and other Europe countries for drug and cocaine offence. wink
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by pilas: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2007
:p :p :p
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2007
honestly, i need to know. this is my first time. someone introduced me to this site,saying it is HOT! and i've finally come. is this how you discuss politics? by throwing insults at one another? is this what he meant by heat?

ok tell me. what have you gained? what have you achieved? what's the point of discussing if u refuse to listen to what your opponent is saying?
try to listen between the lines. hear what he's saying, and what he's not saying. build bridges, not battlements. work to gether. Nigeria is the point, not any tribe.

by the way, i dont believe in marginalization, and i believe the igbo people have a very clear road to development, in and of themselves.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2007
osisi dont hate me coz u can't be me
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2007
O Chineke.
henry sorry O.
There is no one like you shocked
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2007
+osisi:

O Chineke.
henry sorry O.
There is no one like you shocked

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

See what banning of "qualified" spirited Nairaland members has caused? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2007
must i have my sugar mom stalk me everywhere i go
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 1:00am On Sep 13, 2007
BABEELOVE:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

See what banning of "qualified" spirited Nairaland members has caused? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed

See,Seun banned denex,davidylan and all them guys with high levels of testosterone but then opened the floodgates to people like pilas AKA dimka,younghoodi and henry007.
Life is so unfair cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 1:44am On Sep 13, 2007
osisi mid urself,dont rate me wid all these lowlives
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2007
boysgofolo:

honestly, i need to know. this is my first time. someone introduced me to this site,saying it is HOT! and i've finally come. is this how you discuss politics? by throwing insults at one another? is this what he meant by heat?

ok tell me. what have you gained? what have you achieved? what's the point of discussing if u refuse to listen to what your opponent is saying?
try to listen between the lines. hear what he's saying, and what he's not saying. build bridges, not battlements. work to gether. Nigeria is the point, not any tribe.

by the way, i don't believe in marginalization, and i believe the igbo people have a very clear road to development, in and of themselves.

Old member getting a new username, registered just yesterday to deceive who?. Na wah for this nairaland.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2007
@Laudate

Don’t mind some people here. For the fact that we had to put up the annoyance of good attitude to make our points, does not mean we are enemies. We are still friends. But at times, human beings have to change mood even we disagree in our various homes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Factions Disagree Over Governor Sylva's Move To CPC / Dredging Of River Niger Completed – Obi’s Aide / Photos Of How Africans Sit Atop Border Fence In A Desperate Move To Enter Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.