Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum (2147 Views)

Same Thing Happening On Nairaland Is Happening In Northern Nigeria(watch) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
There is just one question i have for the OP:

Please! Please!! Please!!!
What is FREEMASON and what are the evil this so called freemason is causing in the human society? undecided
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Courz: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
LordReed:

I also think someone is reporting your comments on that thread.

Yes. Not Someone. Some persons. And they have shown themselves in this thread already. They didn't waste time to appear. The guilty will always be very transparent. 😂 Just like their Watchtower attacking whistle-blowers online, these ones are also exhibiting the same character. You can only take such actions if you have a lot to hide. Very secretive Cult obsessed with their fake image. 😀 From the comments so far, Isn't it strange that multiple persons have experienced what Oteneaaron experienced when arguing with these JWs? Tells you all you need to know about the Cult itself.

3 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
budaatum:

No, it has not happened to me, but I'm glad it happened to you.

There's far too much JW bashing on Nairaland, so some of you need to be curtailed so you learn to love those you hate so much.

Haba buda cheesy cheesy
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
budaatum:

It's hate, Oten. The kind of hatred that scrapped Otenism too, actually, though they too called it "honest exposure".

Cheers!

Honest exposure like the Jehovah’s witnesses call those that listened to them honest hearted or sincere and those that didn't listen to them dishonest hearted and not sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
budaatum:

Can't stop them lying to themselves if they want to. Just got to point out that their lies ain't working on everyone.

You will equally call ex Jehovah’s witnesses personal experiences lies or what are actually printed as seen in their publications lies? grin grin

Buda the idea of whatever was posted is not for it to work on everyone in the first place. Nairaland forum is not set up or meant for yes men and women or robots.

3 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
There is just one question i have for the OP:

Please! Please!! Please!!!
What is FREEMASON and what are the evil this so called freemason is causing in the human society? undecided

Throughout the whole of last year, you were laying insults and abuses over Courz on the same freemasonry palaver. That thread is still on nairaland go back there and start reading and read slowly then apply your military intelligence while at it. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
achorladey:

Throughout the whole of last year, you were laying insults and abuses over Courz on the same freemasonry palaver. That thread is still on nairaland go back there and start reading and read slowly then apply your military intelligence while at it. grin grin grin grin

I, Maximus curse a liar for lying?

Ọmọ if you don't have the answer to the question abeg pack one side! cheesy
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by budaatum: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
achorladey:

You will equally call ex Jehovah’s witnesses personal experiences lies or what are actually printed as seen in their publications lies? grin grin
Actually, no, I wouldn't.

achorladey:
Buda the idea of whatever was posted is not for it to work on everyone in the first place. Nairaland forum is not set up or meant for yes men and women or robots.
Same as my first post on this thread was specifically meant for the Student of Hermes Trismegistus, and not to work on everyone.

There are JW bashing threads on this forum for which I have not posted the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Courz: 12:27am On Mar 28, 2023
achorladey:

Don't mind the Idiot. His brain is filled with nothing but shaft. Na real Coconut head that buffoon get. He keeps asking about Freemasonry over and over again whereas, as we speak, another person apart from Oteneaaron has opened another thread talking about it in details. This thread is literally on the first page and has even delved very well into the Pagan/Satanic nature of Masonry. The poster of that thread even listed books written by High ranking Masons, books you can easily find to download and read that talk in depth about it But No o, he is pretending he didn't see that thread. Person wey wan know something, e no know im way to Google or Youtube? E no know im way to Ex Mason Testimonies that expose it? Let him keep asking himself the same question over and over again. Na im go tire. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I, Maximus curse a liar for lying?

Ọmọ if you don't have the answer to the question abeg pack one side! cheesy

You are still cursing and lying all over Nairaland grin grin grin grin

I already gave you an answer of which you are responding to. Go to that thread. It is not a difficult thing to do grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
achorladey:

You are still cursing and lying all over Nairaland grin grin grin grin

I already gave you an answer of which you are responding to. Go to that thread. It is not a difficult thing to do grin grin grin

What is FREEMASON and what are the evil this so called freemason is causing in the human society?

Just a simple answer will do, thanks! grin
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just a simple answer will do, thanks! grin

Go to that thread and apply your intelligence. It is not a difficult thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
achorladey:

Go to that thread and apply your intelligence. It is not a difficult thing to do.

It's when you know there's nothing in there that you result to default mode like this, i know how desperate you are to pinpoint the fact if anything worthwhile is there! grin

1 Like

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's when you know there's nothing in there that you result to default mode like this, i know how desperate you are to pinpoint the fact if anything worthwhile is there! grin

I am putting your intelligence to task and assignment. Go to that thread you have expended most of your energy in insults and abuses before to learn now. It is not a difficult thing to do. Default mode peddling peddler. Awon show us a better performing performance group

It's when you know there's nothing in there that you result to default mode like this

Something is there, the reason I am making referral back to it. You see why you need to keep applying this your military intelligence you boast of grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
achorladey:

I am putting your intelligence to task and assignment. Go to that thread you have expended most of your energy in insults and abuses before to learn now. It is not a difficult thing to do. Default mode peddling peddler. Awon show us a better performing performance group
Something is there, the reason I am making referral back to it. You see why you need to keep applying this your military intelligence you boast of grin grin

Natin dey there! grin

You and your friends are just obsessed with the tag "FREEMASON" as a military intelligence officer the first and foremost rule in any lawful society is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association.
So if there's nothing unlawful based on what the society generally believe then whatever tag you give an association the intelligence will dismiss it as insignificant! wink

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Techobeys: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
budaatum:

Show us one single religion with the Bible at it's core that the same can't be said about, and I bet I can point you to it's opposite.

True Christianity
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Janosky: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
achorladey:

Throughout the whole of last year, you were laying insults and abuses over Courz on the same freemasonry palaver. grin grin grin grin

Courz:

Don't mind the Idiot. His brain is filled with nothing but shaft. Na real Coconut head that buffoon get
. He keeps asking about Freemasonry over and over again whereas, as we speak, another person apart from Oteneaaron has opened another thread talking about it in details.
!

Achorladey is your friend Courz doing what in his post to MaxinDHouse on this thread & the other thread you referenced?
Commending MaxinDHouse?

You too love bad thing!

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Janosky: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
achorladey:

achorladey:

Honest exposure like the Jehovah’s witnesses call those that listened to them honest hearted or sincere and those that didn't listen to them dishonest hearted and not sincere.

Jesus Christ did not celebrate birthdays & JWs imitate Jesus Christ to follow the same step & you claim that practice of Jesus is "brainwashed" because it is your personal experience?

LYING to yourself is "your honest exposure". grin
You don't have to admit it, you are indeed the twin of Judas Iscariot.
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Janosky:

Jesus Christ did not celebrate birthdays & JWs imitate Jesus Christ to follow the same step & you claim that practice of Jesus is "brainwashed" because it is your personal experience?

You don't have to admit it, you are indeed the twin of Judas Iscariot.

The no get sense peddling peddler, now you have started peddling your twin Judas Iscariot all over nairaland. Once they call you and your brother names it is a sign of your true discipleship of Jesus grin grin grin

You are at liberty to keep peddling Judas Iscariot, that your twin you love peddle

1 Like

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Janosky:

Achorladey is your friend Courz doing what in his post to MaxinDHouse on this thread & the other thread you referenced?
Commending MaxinDHouse?

You too love bad thing!

We know you love no get sense, Mumu, wailings, ozuo, Shamelessness peddling. Those are not bad things grin grin

1 Like

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Janosky: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Courz:

Yes. Not Someone. Some persons. And they have shown themselves in this thread already. They didn't waste time to appear. The guilty will always be very transparent. 😂 Just like their Watchtower attacking whistle-blowers online, these ones are also exhibiting the same character. You can only take such actions if you have a lot to hide. Very secretive Cult obsessed with their fake image. 😀 From the comments so far, Isn't it strange that multiple persons have experienced what Oteneaaron experienced when arguing with these JWs? Tells you all you need to know about the Cult itself.

Una see how Courz IBERIBEIST dry reason?
You broke Traffic Rules,When Government punish you with suspension of your driver's licence , the Government is a cult?

When WAEC suspend the release of your Results, WAEC is a cult?

When JWs suspend you for breaking God's Laws, JWs is a cult?
When Nairaland suspend you for breaking the rules, Nairaland is a cult with something to hide?

Courz IBERIBEISM is in your blood. grin grin

Ozuo !
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Janosky: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
achorladey:

We know you love no get sense, Mumu, wailings, ozuo, Shamelessness peddling. Those are not bad things grin grin
Awon Atheist critical thinking DELUSION grin
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Janosky: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Courz:

So this is a common theme. JWs and apologists tampering with the report buttons when they can't win arguments and their lies and true nature exposed by people that know their Hypocrisy. Very typical of a criminal organisation like Watchtower who are always fishing for youtube videos of Whistle blowers to attack and ban. No wonder on ExJW Reddit, it has been noticed that posts there exposing them get down voted and the ExJWs already know it is the work of Watchtower Spies from Bethel. Watchtower spies think they are doing a wonderful job attacking Whistle blowers in
trying to stifle information. Unfortunately, their efforts are a waste because they are exposing who they really are and confirming everything that has been exposed about Watchtower. They are only ruining their reputation more and more. Nowadays, JWs are repeatedly told not to listen to Whistle-blowers. I think this thread is a testimony of the kind of Cult Watchtower is. A criminal one that has so many dirty laundry in their closet.

Why would Nairaland ban your post if your claims were genuine?
Is Seun a JW?

This guy, Courz nah nut case confam.
What an IBERIBEIST!grin
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Natin dey there! grin

You and your friends are just obsessed with the tag "FREEMASON" as a military intelligence officer the first and foremost rule in any lawful society is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association.
So if there's nothing unlawful based on what the society generally believe then whatever tag you give an association the intelligence will dismiss it as insignificant! wink

Natin dey there

And you were there all year round with your military intelligence peddling faithless miscreant, insults and abuses over nothing. grin grin grin grin

military intelligence officer the first and foremost rule in any lawful society is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association.

That's why I always tell you your military intelligence don drown. Military government all over the world are known and notorious for dictatorship and heavy-handed in terms of freedom of speech, association and worship. grin grin grin grin

Since what was on that thread is insignificant and you see nothing unlawful about it, why raise issues and start asking questions over things that are insignificant?grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Janosky:

Awon Atheist critical thinking DELUSION grin

The atheist critical thinking peddling peddler. Peddling delusion alongside Shamelessness grin grin grin
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Janosky:

Why would Nairaland ban your post if your claims were genuine?
Is Seun a JW?

This guy, Courz nah nut case confam.
What an IBERIBEIST!grin

Not everything is genuine in your case in order to save the head of your religious organization and that of your self. Atleast you have told us your religious organization was peddling ARCHAIC IDEAS that are irrelevant as a result of recent biblical evidence.

True or false? grin grin grin grin

Make I see whether you be genuine or fake grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Janosky: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
oteneaaron:

Each of my post are backed by proof.

Instead of screaming out loud, why don't you show your own counter proof?

Or did I lie that Jehovah's Witnesses are accepting free money from the Norwegian Gambling Authority?

Oteneaaron LYING in public again and again.
This is the screenshot PROVEN evidence of 12th May,2022.

DUBIOUS clown.
Slave of pagan gods of Egypt grin grin

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
achorladey:

And you were there all year round with your military intelligence peddling faithless miscreant, insults and abuses over nothing.
Faithless miscreants is the best word to describe people tagging faithful servants of God with strange names like "FREEMASON" yet you can't pinpoint the exact evil this so called freemason is causing in the society.

achorladey:

That's why I always tell you your military intelligence don drown. Military government all over the world are known and notorious for dictatorship and heavy-handed in terms of freedom of speech, association and worship. grin grin grin grin
Military intelligence doesn't mean military government nah! cheesy

achorladey:

Since what was on that thread is insignificant and you see nothing unlawful about it, why raise issues and start asking questions over things that are insignificant?grin grin grin

I purposely brought it up perhaps someone can tell me why the obsession about the so called freemason! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by oteneaaron(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2023
Janosky:

Oteneaaron LYING in public again and again.
This is the screenshot PROVEN evidence of 12th May,2022.

DUBIOUS clown.
Slave of pagan gods of Egypt grin grin

Lol

😁😁

What is the bone of contention here?

You are just rattled that your organization, "the only true religion" was exposed to have been receiving millions of dollars as grant from the Norwegian Gambling Authority.

It is a FACT that you can NEVER run away from.

I know you're rattled that this clearly exposes you and the Jehovah’s Witnesses organization as foolhardy HYPOCRITES.

You say gambling is a sin and a sign of greed but your double standards has been exposed.

Where did I lie?

In my first thread, I clearly stated that the Norwegian Ministry of Family and Children Affairs has cut your funding due to your shunning practices that are against fundamental human rights.

Is that a lie?

In my second thread, I stated that apart from the standard grant Jehovah's Witnesses were receiving as mentioned in my first thread, you were also receiving free grant from the Norwegian Gambling Authority.

Is that also a lie?

Fun fact - the funding from the Norwegian Gambling Authority was split between each and every one your congregations in Norway.

So every single Jehovah's Witness in Norway had a share of the greedy money from a Gambling Authority in Satan's World.

See screenshot below.

3 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2023
oteneaaron:

You say gambling is a sin and a sign of greed but your double standards has been exposed.

This is funny walahi talahi! cheesy

Gambling is a lucrative business in the world but God's organization forbids it just as God's organization forbids fornication and killing but if someone's business is either weapon manufacturing, brothel or lottery as long as the world approves it we have no business with that and if the businessman chose to glorify pure worship with his money it will be acceptable.
Simple and straightforward! wink
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by oteneaaron(m): 6:55am On Mar 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is funny walahi talahi! cheesy

Gambling is a lucrative business in the world but God's organization forbids it just as God's organization forbids fornication and killing but if someone's business is either weapon manufacturing, brothel or lottery as long as the world approves it we have no business with that and if the businessman chose to glorify pure worship with his money it will be acceptable.
Simple and straightforward! wink

So basically, the end justifies the means right?

It doesn't matter where the money comes from right?

Even if the money is coming the pocket of the god of this system of things aka "Satan" right?

Interesting.

🤔🤔

Thank you for confirming that you and other Jehovah's Witnesses in general are HYPOCRITES.

Do what I say, but not what I do.

Thank you so much for confirming this Max.

Good thing the internet never forgets.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On The Prophesy Of The Virgin Birth Of Jesus: Part 1 / Supernatural Shift / Do You Know That Paying Bills Is A Symptom Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.