Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum (2144 Views)

Same Thing Happening On Nairaland Is Happening In Northern Nigeria(watch) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There's a difference between intelligence and wisdom:

Intelligence only help in situations that needs urgent attention but wisdom provides a permanent solution.

Imagine you travelled to a country and getting there you were welcomed and everyone was friendly so you decided to share with them what you brought which they gladly accept but then you want to become a citizen only for them to tell you that there are terms and conditions of becoming a citizen.

Will you continue giving them the gifts or turn around and walk away?

Well whatever makes you continue giving them the gift means you value their conduct even though you can't live up to their standard! 1Peter 2:12

So it's those glorifying pure worship but failed to become part of it that you need to question their sanity not those practicing pure worship! wink
Yet those practicing 'pure worship' still accept gratifications from those that failed to become part of that 'pure worship', thereby going against their savior who said 'do not associate with heathens'
I guess the association doesn't concern their money.
Bunch of hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You are still arguing with this guy
Allow him to keep deluding himself
If life has no purpose according to him and everyone should choose his own purpose, let him go and be greeting and celebrating terrorists. You should be avoiding him cos he's gat nothing meaningful to offer or mention. He only claims he's wise cos he just discovered it
I have been asking you questions in 3 threads and you keep on dodging it, don't you get dizzy?

4 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If those organizing lottery decides to bring gifts to glorify pure worship it will be accepted and if they decides to stop bringing it we aren't forcing them.
Period! cheesy

Are you aware if there is a curse attached to that gift (I don't subscribe to this, but wanna think like a threat) such as that from an armed robber or terrorist, that curse would follow you?

4 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yet those practicing 'pure worship' still accept gratifications from those that failed to become part of that 'pure worship', thereby going against their savior who said 'do not associate with heathens' I guess the association doesn't concern their money. Bunch of hypocrites

Do you associate (mingle) with those who praise what you do but won't join you in doing it? smiley
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are you aware if there is a curse attached to that gift (I don't subscribe to this, but wanna think like a threat) such as that from an armed robber or terrorist, that curse would follow you?

Who is behind the force actuating a curse?

Well if you must know this is what the owner of pure worship has to say:

"No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah" Isaiah 54:17

Go hug the transformer our righteousness regarding gifts to support pure worship is from the owner of pure worship not you whatever curse you think in your head is futile as we're not forcing anyone to glorify pure worship with their valuables! wink
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Aemmyjah(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have been asking you questions in 3 threads and you keep on dodging it, don't you get dizzy?

You can't lead the blind to light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intelligent People 'less Likely To Believe In God' / Getting Rich Made Easy / Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.