Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) (32006 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Image123(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2023
HappyPagan:

I remember looking at the surface of the moon through a telescope, while high on marijuana. Best night of my life.

If seeing the moon was the best night of your life Muskee, you can imagine what people are doing for Heaven's sake. We don't need marijuana to know these things.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by occfx: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2023
Ishilove:

Is this a precedence or a regular occurrence?

Ones in centuries... We will never see it again in our generation
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Why are you alive today?

Just Answer that question please

I am alive today because of God's mercy and grace upon my life.
When I couldn't answer all the questions Job asked his friends about the mystery of a lot of things then I realised I need God on every sphere of my life.
You only need to experience a little setback then it will hit you so bad
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Fut9ure: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2023
DWJOBScom:

I am alive today because of God's mercy and grace upon my life.
When I couldn't answer all the questions Job asked his friends about the mystery of a lot of things then I realised I need God on every sphere of my life.
You only need to experience a little setback then it will hit you so bad

So the creator in heaven allowed forty thousands people to die in Turkey earthquake

You are really dumb please 🙏 don't quote me again

So you are telling me you are alive because you have the grace of God

So there is no one single being among the forty thousands people in Turkey killed by that earthquake that got this same grace of God you are enjoying?

You are dumb

Religion and Christianity is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

So the creator in heaven allowed forty thousands people to die in Turkey earthquake

You are really dumb please 🙏 don't quote me again

So you are telling me you are alive because you have the grace of God

So there is no one single being among the forty thousands people in Turkey killed by that earthquake that got this same grace of God you are enjoying?

You are dumb

Religion and Christianity is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Well I don't fight for God but don't worry God will locate you and find you waiting
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Deicide: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2023
Harnny:
Nope, we are only adviced not to eat it based on the adverse effect on our health. Has nothing to do with God. What I would expect you to further ask is how such being was nailed to the cross.
Maybe cause he was a carpenter?
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by HappyPagan: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Image123:

If seeing the moon was the best night of your life Muskee, you can imagine what people are doing for Heaven's sake. We don't need marijuana to know these things.
No one asked you to take marijuana. It was an experience I enjoyed. Do you.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Janyves(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2023
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/21775377/planets-line-up-next-week-space-how-to-see/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sunyoutubestories
...... [i][/i] Since we've discovered more planets and galaxies........... This is just the beginning of a good and interesting cosmic adventure......
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Kingsley123456(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2023
The Muslim will SOON be claiming it's happening because of Ramadan fasting and prayers,🤐🤐🤐Nonsensical
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Karnice600: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Ogbeni shut up

You have to be completely dumb to believe in God and end time
And you, must be the most foolish among men to believe you have parents, yet without a Creator.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by almarthins(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2023
LagosG:

They never accepted him in the first place hence their religion surviving all these years. No new messiah anywhere. They just want their country to be devoid of anything that contradicts their religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63NIBAmifMM
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Image123(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2023
HappyPagan:

No one asked you to take marijuana. It was an experience I enjoyed. Do you.

People enjoy many things, it doesn't make them right like we both know.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:

U hav evidence NaSa is just doing child's play

Where the evidence they do exist?

Clearly, they don't. Not in all the space that has been explored, even nearby planets. It's a good fundraiser, though, and a nice Hollywood theme.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Horokrox: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2023
almarthins:

There are so many things science can never explain. Hollywood had been saying something over the years, most recently thor (dark elf), we saw what the elf was able to do when the planets aligned together. There are rules that unseen world observe that men failed to fathom. Deepen your research and ensure you don't fall on the dark side.
You must be a believer in 💩 Astrology which is pseudoscience 🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Horokrox: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

There's no extraterrestrial life anywhere. It's just a myth to keep pumping money into space research
Humans haven't landed on Mars or any other Planets in the Solar System so these scientists mostly are not in any position to tell us whether ET👽 life exist or not morever even the oceans remain largely unexplored
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Horokrox: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Where the evidence they do exist?

Clearly, they don't. Not in all the space that has been explored, even nearby planets. It's a good fundraiser, though, and a nice Hollywood theme.
The same scientists that have not even explored 80% of Earth's oceans are not in any position to talk about ET👽life in the Solar System as pertaining to their existence
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by sylve11: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
occfx:
Sad Nigerians are not interested in science though hunger follow for the problem. Venus has with the moon since last week, saturn and jupiter joined, I think mercury joined too... But no one talk about it here. Even if you do, you no go see am for front page

Sadly, we ain't towing the scientific approach to things but let me ask you bros. You see venus and moon abi na news you hear am? undecided cool
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by cl0r0x: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
S22 Ultra cool
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by occfx: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
sylve11:

Sadly, we ain't towing the scientific approach to things but let me ask you bros. You see venus and moon abi na news you hear am? undecided cool

May still be there but further away... Go out this night, you may see it. That nigga under the moon is venus, the hell fire planet. It is the hottest planet in our solar system and rotates anti clock wise. It is even hotter than mercury closest to the sun. You know why, heat gets in and doesn't get out due to carbon atmosphere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Horokrox:
The same scientists that have not even explored 80% of Earth's oceans are not in any position to talk about ET👽life in the Solar System as pertaining to their existence

They don't exist.

Unless your ETs have been invisible on Mars since the first probe landed.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Horokrox:
Humans haven't landed on Mars or any other Planets in the Solar System so these scientists mostly are not in any position to tell us whether ET👽 life exist or not morever even the oceans remain largely unexplored

All the samples collected from these planets isn't enough proof to you that there are no ETs on those planets?

Hollywood is Hollywood. Oceans are oceans. There are no aliens.
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by ogwumgbe: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Imagine a pastor talking about Jupiter, Saturn and other planet

how do you believe they exist, didn't God created only heaven and Earth?

which one come be Uranus, Plutoes, Venus?

God created the heavens and the earth, be corrected

1 Like

Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by oluwaseyi0: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
ogwumgbe:

God created the heavens and the earth, be corrected

Hmmm, now there are multiple heavens?

humans must have been attempting to go to heaven all the while attempting to go to Mars

also he created the over 90 moons in Jupiter on the 4th day

Somebody shout alleluia
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Originakalokalo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Ogbeni shut up

You have to be completely dumb to believe in God and end time

I am also glad to be dumb like him.

God is the greatest.

If I see a bird nest, I am sure it was made by a bird.

The gathering of leaves, dry sticks etc take time.

I cannot assume that as small as a bird nest is, air blew everything in place. Or thay an explosion brought everything together.

As complex as planet earth is, explosions or chance cannot bring things together like this.

...such that the Earth rotates the sun, waters are separated and gathered,.flowers, plants, animals, etc are available.

Someone put things together.

If a bird put a small nest together,

God planned and created this planet.

Glory to God.

I
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Nike98: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
DOWNLOAD JOHN WICK 4 @ D M N A I J A . COM
HEAVENLY IDOL S1

DOWNLOAD M3GAN WATCH TRAILER

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH TRAP LATEST MUSIC VIDEO

PARTY NO DEY STOP - ADEKUNLE GOLD

SABILITY AND MUCH MORE @ D M N A I J A
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by MamaletASO: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2023
I was at Planetarium today @ ABUAD.

I saw the Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter...even Ceres, etc.

I was very beautiful..and wonderful experience.

😘
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by Foodqueen(f): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
I no see anything o
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by herlecks(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Fireoflife:
Jesus is here already.
Where is he?
Re: 5 Planets to Line Up In The Sky In Rare Space Showcase ( Pics) by TempmailNigga: 11:23pm On May 04, 2023
…..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayokunle Adeniran Invents A ‘Nepaless’ Iron / Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet / Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.