Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,990 members, 7,803,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine (21636 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Meth Concealed In Colored Beads (Photo, Video) / NDLEA Intercepts Meth Consignments At Lagos Airport, Courier Firm / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Achievers81: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
This same tribe has been the one accusing Tinubu of drug. Ye who come to equity must come with clean hands.
This is what Ibos are known for all over the world. God will continue to expose you guys.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Trejcole: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na so
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by ehsan55p: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hutus of Rwanda - FarmingFulanis of Africa - Animal HusbandryTiv - FarmingIjaw - FisheryIgbo - ? ? ? ? ? ?Hutus of Rwanda - FarmingFulanis of Africa - Animal HusbandryTiv - FarmingIjaw - FisheryIgbo - ? ? ? ? ? ?...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by iyrojc(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brighton1:
Aunty, check the names, u go know say na Nwachukwu, Obiora, Nwuzor and co
Big Fool!
You want to start your bigotry. what of Femi, Kudirat?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by iyrojc(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Achievers81:
This same tribe has been the one accusing Tinubu of drug. Ye who come to equity must come with clean hands.
This is what Ibos are known for all over the world. God will continue to expose you guys.
Big Fool!
Femi, Kudirat and Abdullahi are all Igbos.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
If these people should grab power at the center, the first thing is to remove Bubs Marwa.😂
The guy really dealt with their drug business.😂

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by CHAQUR: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Name checker are never disappointed

Reason dey h8te a "druggie" from another region... Is it for monopoly sake...?

Anyways... Buba Marwa must remain in the NDLEA.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by incandescentena: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

My guy chill abeg, any small thing Tinubu this Tinubu that, read what I wrote there and try to grab it,time for drug business don pass and Tinubu didn't do his own now also
cheesy

If every other persons can simply just admit that Tinubu did drugs just like you did, Nigeria will be a better place

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by nedekid: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abeg toss them in jail and throw away the keys.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by nedekid: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Achievers81:
Bros are you sure your read the post and not just the first paragraph?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Leosegun: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
I was so surprised no Igbo fanatics could mount a strong defence here, shame shame
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by jayAjoku(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
kingthreat:
Hutus of Rwanda - Farming
Fulanis of Africa - Animal Husbandry
Tiv - Farming
Ijaw - Fishery
Igbo - ? ? ? ? ? ?
BiziNessi 😁
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Brownshoe: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na so this thing dey sell like that? Who dey buy am.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Interoma(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=Corridon post=122073477]Even old men are involved too? I saw FEMI OJO there. [/quote
I SAW ONYEZE OBIORA FROM ENUGU
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by eroticecstasy: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
chisomkachy:
- Seizes Colorado consignment from Canada; 164,750 pills of opioids in Taraba

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ALNH9D2HjdG14L2H9pXQhrxk7gZMsoCjRe6ZsbNEXMhGp4ZxaqXy8kJg2TnQQC9Al&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz

I can't imagine the same people accusing Tinubu are the real international drug dealers.

I can't imagine a man in his 50s doing this.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Ofemmanu1: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Molokwu Nwachukwu Chimezie Innocent Nwafor Simon Nwuzor Omini ThankGod Peter Onyeze Obiora Ifeanyi Onu Ijarekhai Ogbewee Henry Abuchi Daniel Ugwoke

Na Dem Dem..
Onye ndi-oloripelebe pigs of biafuroooo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by grandstar(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Brighton1:
Aunty, check the names, u go know say na Nwachukwu, Obiora, Nwuzor and co

Yoruba dey there. It was balanced.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Ofemmanu1: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
kingthreat:
Hutus of Rwanda - Farming Fulanis of Africa - Animal Husbandry Tiv - Farming Ijaw - Fishery Igbo - ? ? ? ? ? ?
Igbo na werey
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Elidrisy20: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
They're all obidient
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by okunwaye(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Georgry:
grin

Our brother from the East, the developer General of the world, the richest tribe in the world have done it again, a tribe who are majorly Christians and who tells everybody that God's time is the best but don't actually wait for God's time. Business men by the day and Drug peddler by night. No wonder they believe that they are the richest tribe in the world, in sharp contrast, the Yorubas are silent achievers, they don't show off now shout about their achievements, they just focus and continue breaking records.

Look at Nigeria today, Yorubas have strategically dominate the future of Nigeria, the future of the world is technology and not trading, Yoruba people dominate that aspect of this country, in fact Fluterwave own by a Yoruba man is worth over 3 Billion dollars, am not sure any Igbo business is worth that amount in Nigeria.

Make una dey play.
why bring Yoruba in when castigating drugs lords(Igbo's).
the insecurity of you algae guzzling miscreants stinks to the high heavens
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by justuschi50: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Say the truth and shame the devil.
u dey mad cheesy cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by justuschi50: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Say the truth and shame the devil.
funny human being
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Gaabasky: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
People no dey hear words. They should be hanging them to death
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
incandescentena:

cheesy

If every other persons can simply just admit that Tinubu did drugs just like you did, Nigeria will be a better place

I was not there when he deal on drugs so if he deals on drugs or not I don't know and I can't say because I didn't see him and I was not there, all I know is most things can't be hidden, my assumption is what we are seeing and reading online
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Fareke: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
But why are the majority of IGBOS in to drug trafficking business?

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by GenSpecifics: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
These are the goats that want sea port so that they can be importing and exporting tonnage of cocaine
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by incandescentena: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

I was not there when he deal on drugs so if he deals on drugs or not I don't know and I can't say because I didn't see him and I was not there, all I know is most things can't be hidden, my assumption is what we are seeing and reading online

Okay.....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Anieke77(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
BaddestQueen:
ikpu nne yi
grin nwanne rapu ndi mgbu
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by DiamondNimi(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Most people want to live fancy lifestyle but don't want to work it right,if you know that the life we live on this earth is just for few years,you won't engage in evil
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Singlenhappy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
NCAN statisticians should as a matter of urgency tabulate the frequency of occurrence of names according to regions. The returning officer must not be biased else we/will go to court!
Corridon:
Even old men are involved too? I saw FEMI OJO there.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Molokwu Nwachukwu
Chimezie Innocent Nwafor
Simon Nwuzor
Omini ThankGod Peter
Onyeze Obiora
Ifeanyi Onu
Ijarekhai Ogbewee
Henry Abuchi
Daniel Ugwoke

My dear ewedu Muslim comrade, Why did you omit Femi Ojo and Kudirat? grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine by Hardgun: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
People like Femi Ojo keeps disgracing Nigeria. After he will be shouting "we own Lagos".
But you forget your uncle wey full d list hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Using Female Facebook Account For N1.5 Million Fraud(photo) / Boko Haram Invades Yobe Community, Cart Away Gold Jewelry / Soldiers Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Zamfara, Capture One (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.