Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out (2978 Views)

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Lasu Releases 2011 Post Graduate Result In Less Than 5hrs / Is Unilag Post Graduate Result Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out by gaddafe(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2011
If you wrote the 2010/2011 Post graduate qualifying exams simply log on to ecampus.uniben.edu.ng and check your status. This Information applies to those that wrote the exams and those that didn't. Simply check your status now.
Checking of Status will simply close on 19 September 2011
Re: Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out by deekseen(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
Please did anyone receive an sms or a call from UNIBEN asking them to go to the school to manually sort out their MBA admissions?

I really need to confirm this news urgently.
Re: Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out by gaddafe(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
@deekseen Yeah some people did receive sms alert. Actually you don't really have to come down to the school if you can access the site from where you are. All that is required is for you to update your status. That is you choose the kind of programme you will be running if its part-time or full time thats all.
Re: Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out by gaddafe(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
One more thing, If you log in with your pin and discover the passport photograph showing is not you then you are definitely going to need to come down to the school to sort that out. Some people are having that problem now.
Re: Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out by deekseen(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
Thanks. I am actually trying to confirm for a friend. He said he did everything correctly but was called on the phone and asked to go down to the school.
Re: Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out by gaddafe(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
Everybody received the SMS but I'm telling you what he will eventually come down to do. As of a call, I've not heard of any body receiving a call being asked to come down to the school. If I may ask what did the caller asked him to come down to the school for?
If you are not satisfied with the information you've got you could still ask him to come down here.
Re: Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out by deekseen(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2011
That "call" was my doubt.
Thanks bro.
Re: Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out by egeekojo: 1:24pm On May 31, 2012
pls i went on line and printed a form out showing references bt ve not purchased the card pls can any one assist on hw to go about it

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Embarks On An Indefinite Strike / Can You Say This In Pure English Language? / Who Else Remembered The Hand Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.