Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,347 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) (18363 Views)

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / AFCONQ: 4 More Players Arrive Camp, Iheanacho Still Expected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Omofloflo: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2023
kiddkash:

Osimhen is Edo,
Iwobi is Ikwerre.
Bassey is Calabar

Bigot

Who cares? All of una be the same for my side
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Kingpele(m): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Fut9ure post=122084986]Failures

Make I go stake sharply

Guinea bissau to win or draw

Super eagles na disgrace

Make them nor forget to pray 🙏 to one imaginary being up there in the sky for miracles and magic

You have to be completely dumb to believe God exists

[U have to be a blind fool to think you exist but the one who created your life doesn't exist simply because you are too lazy to relate with him in the spiritual realm..I personally have encountered God even when I make innocent mistakes without knowing it was wrong and he rebuked me in a vision experience in the night ..I woke up surprised because I never knew what I did was really wrong..I carried no fear or consciousness of doing anything wrong when I went to bed ..so I couldn't be my mind playing me..repent of your foolery and give God chance in your life
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
Failures

Make I go stake sharply

Super eagles na disgrace

Make them nor forget to pray 🙏 to one imaginary being up there in the sky for miracles and magic

You that's wise, where has your wiseness led you to? If not betnaija shop, beer parlor and ashawo quarters?
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Matrixoba: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2023
In a public space like this you don't force your beliefs on others. Neither do you mock what others based on their views and beliefs. It actually shows how low you the kind of person you are. Sports is meant to be enjoyed. Some wins, some losses. Such is life

So if you don't believe in a God, keep it to yourself. Don't exposed it. We still love and respect your opinion. But let me ask you:

How are you sure that your parents are really your parents? Who told you that you really are what you think you are and not some random dude picked from an odd place? Because you were told or do you have any scientific proof When you get that right beyond all reason questioning, then we can start talking about God

Fut9ure:
Failures

Make I go stake sharply

Super eagles na disgrace

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by LordErrk: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2023
So this people still dey use our aeroplane travel abi? Wetin do their bus?
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Six9ine: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2023
i neva give up on you guys,make us proud
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by MikeofAfrica: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Omofloflo:
Wasting their time and energy…. Go n check our lineup nah igbos full there from osimen to chukwueze, uzoho, iwobi, onachu, inehanacho, ndidi, bassey etc and anywhere igbo dominate or support nah failure.

Where you dey when the same igbos win AFCON in 1994 and 2013?
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by MikeofAfrica: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2023
sharone21:

I know your tribe.... But who do una make una no know where particular names come from geographically and we supposed go same school in Naija.

I'm clearly seeing some names that aren't Igbos.. Even Iwobi is partly Deltan through Okocha.

Who do una? Please, last warning on disgracing unasef.

Don't mind the bigot. The same igbo dominated team won 1994 and 2013 AFCON.

Mainwhile, Iwobi is a complete Igbo man. His father is from Onitsha in Anambra state.
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Mrmb: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
Failures

Make I go stake sharply

Super eagles na disgrace

You have to be completely crazy to believe God doesn't exist... In fact, you deserve a 2 year admission at the psychiatric hospital along with continuous prayers for believing there is no God....
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Fut9ure: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2023
Mrmb:

You have to be completely crazy to believe God doesn't exist... In fact, you deserve a 2 year admission at the psychiatric hospital along with continuous prayers for believing there is no God....

Answer my question

Why are you alive today?

Just Answer please
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Fut9ure: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2023
Matrixoba:
In a public space like this you don't force your beliefs on others. Neither do you mock what others based on their views and beliefs. It actually shows how low you the kind of person you are. Sports is meant to be enjoyed. Some wins, some losses. Such is life

So if you don't believe in a God, keep it to yourself. Don't exposed it. We still love and respect your opinion. But let me ask you:

How are you sure that your parents are really your parents? Who told you that you really are what you think you are and not some random dude picked from an odd place? Because you were told or do you have any scientific proof When you get that right beyond all reason questioning, then we can start talking about God

Answer my question

Why are you alive today?

Just Answer please
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Fut9ure: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Nyanabo:

You that's wise, where has your wiseness led you to? If not betnaija shop, beer parlor and ashawo quarters?

Answer my question

Why are you alive today?

Just Answer please
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Fut9ure: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Kingpele post=122090024][/quote]

Answer my question

Why are you alive today?

Just Answer please
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Eleponblue(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Omofloflo:

Oh Lord! See the Kain person we dey share country with! After Una go dey shout xenophobia,racism and the likes which one come be dis one now?!one Nigeria my foot!
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Safiatu: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2023
Nigeria is going to win 2-1

Anyway call or WhatsApp me if you want to buy landed properties or houses anywhere in Abuja 09012659750
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by kiddkash(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Omofloflo:

Exactly why Nigeria is the way it is
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Obiebanks007(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

Answer my question

Why are you alive today?

Just Answer please

Because my creator in heaven who is God has made me to be alive and why are you alive?
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Fut9ure: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2023
Obiebanks007:

Because my creator in heaven who is God has made me to be alive and why are you alive?

So the creator in heaven allowed forty thousands people to die in Turkey earthquake

You are really dumb please 🙏 don't quote me again

So you are telling me you are alive because you have the grace of God

So there is no one single being among the forty thousands people in Turkey killed by that earthquake that got this same grace of God you are enjoying?

You are dumb

So you are telling me your father and mother who gave birth to you and your siblings is giving you a preferential treatment why allowing your other siblings to die?

Religion and Christianity is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Omofloflo: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Where you dey when the same igbos win AFCON in 1994 and 2013?

hope u remember rashidi yekini and mutiu adepoju
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by masakanate: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Your Victory is assured.
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Otasikwe(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2023
We'll damage those fools that disgrace us at Abuja
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Matrixoba: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2023
I rather not trade words with you.
Learn to respect people's decisions and viewpoints as you would want them to respect yours.
That's what a civic individual does.
Have a nice day today.
Fut9ure:

Answer my question

Why are you alive today?

Just Answer please
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Fut9ure: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2023
Matrixoba:
I rather not trade words with you.
Learn to respect people's decisions and viewpoints as you would want them to respect yours.
That's what a civic individual does.
Have a nice day today.

Hahah

You can't answer that question
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by Obiebanks007(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Fut9ure:

So the creator in heaven allowed forty thousands people to die in Turkey earthquake

You are really dumb please 🙏 don't quote me again

So you are telling me you are alive because you have the grace of God

So there is no one single being among the forty thousands people in Turkey killed by that earthquake that got this same grace of God you are enjoying?

You are dumb

So you are telling me your father and mother who gave birth to you and your siblings is giving you a preferential treatment why allowing your other siblings to die?

Religion and Christianity is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

I might be dumb as you claim but I pray for the mercy of God over your life....do have a blessed day
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by ObiDatti85(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2023
Useless People

These players sef dey gamble . 14.90 odds cool cashout for the sqaud
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by MrJames007: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Stupîd team. Go and lose. angry

Right from the game these bĂ stards failed to qualify for WC, I lost interest in their games.
Apart from UCL, I hardly watch other games…. but u see Super Eagles’ game, even if na midnight dem want play, I must watch and support dat time. grin
Now, I’d rather watch nollywood than watch em play. Useless team. angry
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Pickmycall:
Watching super eagle soccer game is not suitable for patients with HBP.
Shey Hamed Musa never retire?

Musa na permanent secretary

1 Like

Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by ElsieCapital: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2023
I pray they win but my mind is saying otherwise.
Re: AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) by smithoo(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2023
I dont take dreams seriously but based on what i dreamt overnight, Nigeria will lose by 4-2.

Deep down, i pray otherwise.

I cant watch my team lose to Guinea, it will be too much to take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha - The World's Greatest Football Wizard (video) / Mikel, Iheanacho, Musa Make CAF Player Of The Year Shortlist / UK Pool Week 31 Banker Draws!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.