Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House (16138 Views)

Nelisa & Yemi Cregx (yelisa) Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by greggng: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Next will be black boi

Followed by thabang or kanaga jr
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by ufotunang: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
That is how we are going evict Tinubu on May 29th
..do you trust the tribunal court and supreme Court to do that and nigeria judges ?
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Himthatisinme(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

May Una rest, sometimes all this are just too boring
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by lildush(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

Straight to prison..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Omaaaleee
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Activistman(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Your brain dey pain you this boy.
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by 77up(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
How many people dey the house sef nawa o
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Gmajor(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
megamank:
Hmmm... So people still care about what happens in that house...

Only those that have nothing really to bother about that still have time for this show that add nothing to the daily existence of humannode species..

una no dey tire?
Every week you dey hia dey complain about big brother.
Mtchew
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Babathanks(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
And na this guy I give my 1500 vote o 😂
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Are people watching this show??

1 Like

Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ishilove:
Are people watching this show??

Twoclans dey watch am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
pocohantas:

Twoclans dey watch am.
Hahahaha 🤣

She dey try. I can't sit down to watch that show for 5mins before my brain zooms out.
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by YorubaRonuuu(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
for your dream right
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Pat081: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
So this bb is still going on
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by EquitableTech: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

In your dreams

Asiwaju has come to stay
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by honeyB2018: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2023
Zico5:

Agent of darkness. Continue to dream o. Tinubu will spend 8 years as the lord liveth then power will go back to North. You guys don't really know the evils u are doing to yourself. With the tense situation and the evil u guys are planning, it will take century for north to ever align with u guys. I just pray Ur Biafra come quickly as u postulated because it's easy for cattle to pass through the needle than for u guys to be the president of this country. Not possible at all.
Your heart is full of evils

Northerners are no God. God it's, that determines tomorrow. After Tinubu's 8yrs, power, will go back to the North. After the North's 8yrs, tell me it will come back again to the SW, and see if your statement will not change. 16yrs, may be a long time but it will soon be yesterday.
I'm not in the position to advise the IGBOS which by nature I'm one of them, I would have told them to forget about all this Brit bats and plan for the 16, after power has gone to both SW and North. These kind of tantrum going on between the IGBOS and Yorubas are what the North wants and promotes.
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Enemyofpeace: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:
Never knew this show is ongoing, that means it is so boring.
omolabake
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by labake1(f): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
omolabake

Ewo Lele yi
Why Enemyofpeace dey call my name?
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Enemyofpeace: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:

Ewo Lele yi
Why Enemyofpeace dey call my name?
I like the waste bead that you're wearing. Are they ilekes or bebe idi? grin grin
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by labake1(f): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I like the waste bead that you're wearing. Are they ilekes or bebe idi? grin grin

Egba mi o
I don't where you saw my waist. It's ileke idi for kayamata
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Enemyofpeace: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:

Egba mi o
I don't where you saw my waist. It's ileke idi for kayamata
your kayamata dey hungry me like shawarma. Come give me chop now
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by labake1(f): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
your kayamata dey hungry me like shawarma. Come give me chop now

No bite wetin you no go fit eat, e go tire you
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Enemyofpeace: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:

No bite wetin you no go fit eat, e go tire you
no worry just give me chop. Even if na to use the cap of my dis thing to rub the top, I go dey very happy. Abeg Labake biko!
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by labake1(f): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
no worry just give me chop. Even if na to use the cap of my dis thing to rub the top, I go dey very happy. Abeg Labake biko!

I cover myself with the blood
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Enemyofpeace: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:

I cover myself with the blood
the blood will make it to be sweeter
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by labake1(f): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
the blood will make it to be sweeter

I don't want, E se
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Twoclans(f): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Twoclans dey watch am.

Kwin Poco is casting me .

Meanwhile I hope the bride(your friend) is glowing .

Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by pocohantas(f): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
Twoclans:

Kwin Poco is casting me .

Meanwhile I hope the bride(your friend) is glowing .

You are the only person close to me that watched that show all through the election.grin

She is o. May the glow last forever.
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by GloriousGbola: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Twoclans dey watch am.

Also ibkayeebbn
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Enemyofpeace: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:

I don't want, E se
ok. Come let me buy gala and coke for you?
Re: Justin Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by labake1(f): 5:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
ok. Come let me buy gala and coke for you?

Mi o Fe
Thank you, I no dey eat gala and coke is too sweet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Loving You Is Wrong Fans / The Best Season Film You Have Watched / Ramsey Nouah Set To Quit Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.