Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? (22601 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by fixitbyjal(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
[s][/s]okay
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by oyebanji(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
I should report you straight away.

Una put am by mistake?

Una pour am inside by mistake?

U must marry am by mistake!!!

obembet:
Many women have become a single mother today due to mistakes they were force to make by Thier partner.

It's very easy for a man to move one and remarry whenever he desires while many single mothers out there looking for who they will spend the rest of Thier lives with.

So, Should a man be force to marry a lady he impregnated by mistake?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CqPlm_Yuau7/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by sharone21(f): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Anything contrary to the Bible has more evil consequences on the woman and many men don't care.
Women should not date men who don't love them more....

Men should not date women they don't LOVE and who they don't love enough to marry incase of anything.

Don't do things ( in the first place) without intentions( good) so it can succeed...That is, be intentional in whatever u set out to do from the onset including dating someone's daughter, remember u too will have kids with females more likely to be among your kids
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Coly2012(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
The question should be is there anything like "Impredenating a girl by mistake"
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by whichway007: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
i made the greatest mistake in life,i married a financial disaster undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by whichway007: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
i pity men cry cry cry
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by seanwilliam(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
EriMma1:
That's their cup of tea. Abstinence still remains the best.

A man should be forced to marry any woman he impregnates first to teach him a lesson. So that in his next life he'll learn to control himself.

Some men don't like to listen to advice when you try to caution them to lead a decent life until they fall into a ditch. Then you see them trying to get off the hook. Na lie. Make e hook them there.

My ex thought he was doing me. We had a little misunderstanding. Not really a misunderstanding like that. We just stopped communicating for a while. You know this issue of "he didn't call me, I won't call. She didn't call, I won't call. It lingered for a while and me as a fine girl wen I be, I just blanked him. No be woman dey find man abeg.

Do you know this zombie started sleeping with anything sexable? To the point of sleeping with an old lady that sells palm oil, Maggie, crayfish and those kinda stuff haha... For someone who claims he's a fine boy with his Americana lifestyle. ** men don't have class when it comes to konji**.

The next thing, nwanyi crayfish don carry belle. Hahahaha...
The mugu wanted to play smart. E hook am. For two good years he didn't go and do anything on the womans head.when the baby boy arrived, he looked so much like my ex. As in.... Chai! I don laugh Taya. Even after the baby was born, aboki still dey zuzu. He didn't want to marry iya elepo.

He now remember fine girl. He came to my place. I was just laughing at him. He was still trying to form Americana. I just dey laugh say see this nwanyi crayfish husband. He was now discussing marriage with me. I just shook my head. Men!!!

After one year of not returning his calls much following his visit to my house ( in fact I told him I moved so he'll stop coming around), uncle finally succumbed and married the woman. Now, he's making life miserable for the woman.

Every time, the lady is posting one sorrowful text or the other about relationship on her Facebook status. The guy is taking out his frustrations on her. The last time I checked my nwunye dim, she was looking two times older than my guys mother. No jokes. Just that I can't post her pics here. Chai...

I'm happy he ended that way. Let him live in regrets for the rest of his life for his lack of control.

Many men have lost their happiness this way and many will still lose if they continue sleeping around like untamed dogs.
why are you monitoring the their lives?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by seanwilliam(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Societies blame men for this kind thing and I don’t like it. This is a decision of two adults

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by seanwilliam(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
whichway007:
i made the greatest mistake in life,i married a financial disaster undecided undecided undecided
how
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Isabi4lov: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Gboom:

I believe you are morally sound due to experience of the past or past mistakes you have made but I put it to you if you meet a sugarcoated tongue whether he is married or not and you are connected you will fall in lust and continue to fall even whenyou know his secrets

I can only fall for such if he's being dishonest with me but me knowing I won't fall , I'm not bragging about anything .

I quite understand body language than mere talks .

To me those that talks too much rearly has anything to offer .

From the onset, if I don't like your kind of person, your money or body won't move me either .
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by EriMma1: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
seanwilliam:
why are you monitoring the their lives?

Is it your monitoring?
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by mechanics(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
He shouldn't have even try to sleep with her if he's not ready to marry her, if one is forcing him to marry her, then he has himself to blame.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by godofuck231: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
YES , his father should have told him to be careful where he sows his seeds , what ever a man does ,its outcome is his responsibility
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Melkizedeck: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Male doctors are born of a mother, and the chances of them seeing your pant before your wedding night is high!
Pls don't test the devil. Just keep shut

EriMma1:

No man born of a woman will ever see my pant until our wedding night. For all I care, they can go to blazes and keep sleeping with everything on skirt. Who's suffering it now? Me or him? He's living in regrets. Kikikiki...
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by SweetyZinta(f): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
obembet:
Many women have become a single mother today due to mistakes they were force to make by Thier partner.

It's very easy for a man to move one and remarry whenever he desires while many single mothers out there looking for who they will spend the rest of Thier lives with.

Yessss!!! That way, getting people pregnant will become thing of the past. I don't want to ask you to imagine if your only sister or daughter is impregnated by mistake what you should do. tongue tongue
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by GloriousGbola: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Farfalla:
Which one be 'impregnating someone by mistake'? Every adult knows the repercussions of having unprotected sex.

And no. No man is obligated to marry a girl for the sole reason that she got pregnant. Just make sure you're a responsible father, making it very clear to the girl that you'll be in her life as a co-parent and nothing more.

I have a response for you, something about bombass *** but I will not allow a foul wench such as yourself to draw me into corruption in this holy month.
😇😇
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by razzydoo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Female logic dey always muzz me. You probably orgasmed during that mistake sex and you weren't even raped in the first place. I believe when it comes to sex, women are the gatekeepers. So if you get pregnant, you want to get pregnant. And you know the guy wasn't using condom or contraceptive, you too didn't. Unless you're maybe 15 years old. So it boils down to one thing, you're well aware of your intentions and actions. So if the guy says he's not marrying you, it's not by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by danigbo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Yes You should be forced to marry her by by mistake !
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
whichway007:

https://www.nairaland.com/7629849/why-mostly-regret-things-did#122097421
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by chaseblack(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Munachimso30:
I don’t understand what ya mean by mistake 🤔

Mistake means something you do without planning i.e They do not plan on having a baby, so her getting pregnant was a mistake.

English isn't so hard.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by lanphiz(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
He inserted without protection and still poured everything inside and he’s saying he’s a mistake. grin
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Munachimso30(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
chaseblack:

Mistake means something you do without planning i.e They do not plan on having a baby, so her getting pregnant was a mistake.

English isn't so hard.

What about me mistakenly getting ya sis pregnant
Mr English teacher 🤔
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Munachimso30(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
chaseblack:

English isn't so hard.

Did he mistakenly put his dick in there too
Mad people everywhere
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by EriMma1: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Melkizedeck:
Male doctors are born of a mother, and the chances of them seeing your pant before your wedding night is high!
Pls don't test the devil. Just keep shut

I reject anything that will make a doctor ( male or female) see my unclothedness before marriage.
Back to the sender in Jesus name.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by winner37(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
1. There nothing like MISTAKE in pregnancy, because when the sperm was about rushing out you knew it but insisted pouring it out ...

2.. Marriage is not compulsory, is a choice so no one should be compelled to or rush in thinking is gonna end well. ..
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Gboom: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Isabi4lov:

I can only fall for such if he's being dishonest with me but me knowing I won't fall , I'm not bragging about anything .

I quite understand body language than mere talks .

To me those that talks too much rearly has anything to offer .

From the onset, if I don't like your kind of person, your money or body won't move me either .
Let me borrow lines from Asake song " o logbon ju , ogbon, iwo logbon ju, ogbon agbon ama pa ologbon lara" meaning Too much sabi dey make sabinus to Bleep up.
Men that don't talk too much are too dangerous, you cannot easily predict them
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by chaloskyx: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
what do you mean by impregnated by mistake? you both took off your clothes, she opened wide for you, you put it in so where is the mistake in any of this?
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Ezzymadu: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
This thing una de call mistake I no understand amm
B4 He giver belly you no waiting the Man don talk to her Sweet sweeting
You when no de there de callerm mistake
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by DrDunamis(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
obembet:

This question is very foolish to me if you ask.
I want to find out something first, where, when and what was the mistake?
Him offing his trousers, him not using a condom, him not buying her after pill?
It's about less than 1% of pregnancies that were not avoidable but the rest could be avoided.
Then again I wouldn't say force them to marry but he must be forced to take absolute responsibility for the time the lady is pregnant and responsibility of the baby as soon as the baby is born.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
How do people get pregnant or make someone pregnant by mistake?
From the moment you to came together to Bleep without protection, you have decided to make a baby and it can't be said to be a mistake.
However, if you are close enough to Bleep to the extent of getting pregnant, you both should bear the responsibilities that comes with it. Ladies need to learn how to protect themselves more from guys who don't care what happens after sex. Most of them have no good plans for themselves let alone having plans for you and a child. Never make the mistake of marrying a man because he got you pregnant especially when he said he doesn't want you or the baby.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Farfalla(f): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I have a response for you, something about bombass *** but I will not allow a foul wench such as yourself to draw me into corruption in this holy month.
😇😇

I've always known you for your love of explosive **** but I'll leave it at that. Are you fasting Glorious?
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by GloriousGbola: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Farfalla:

I've always known you for your love of explosive **** but I'll leave it at that. Are you fasting Glorious?

Yes I am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School / Family Loses 3 Children To Inferno In Lagos[Photo] / A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.