Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy (39587 Views)

British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by dre11(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Femi Fani-Kayode, Director, New Media sub-committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, has reacted to criticism from the United Kingdom over controversial comments he made during the electoral season.

Ben Llewellyn-Jones, British Deputy High Commissioner to Nigeria, during an interview with Nigeria Info FM on Sunday, faulted the APC presidential campaign council’s director of new media, for making “derogatory” remarks.

Last month, Fani-Kayode was invited for questioning by the Department of State Services (DSS), for claiming that Atiku Abubakar, presidential flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), had a meeting with some top generals before the elections.

“Yes, let’s be specific, there were some people, like Femi Fani-Kayode, what is he saying and why is he saying it? I don’t understand. It is wrong from my perspective that he will speak on behalf of a party and that party does not distance itself from him and say stop doing that. It is wrong to say that,” Llewellyn-Jones had said.

Reacting to this in a tweet, Fani-Kayode advised the British Deputy High Commissioner to Nigeria to “keep his dirty nose out of our [b]internal affairs.”

“These are my personal views and I am constrained to express them given the fact that one @benllewellynjo1, a misguided, mischievous and clearly unlettered Englander who does not know his place, threw away all caution and mentioned my name in his inglorious commentary.

“I would advise this Ben, who I am told is the Deputy High Commissioner of the UK to Nigeria, to keep his dirty nose out of our internal affairs. Nigeria stopped being a British colony 63 years ago and we need no lessons from him on how to run our affairs or conduct our politics.
[/b]
“I know that his preferred candidate did not win the presidential election but that does not mean he should cross the line and take liberties with us here. I wonder who the hell he thinks he is? I am not one of those Nigerians that bows, shakes, shivers and trembles before the British or indeed any other foreigner.

“And unlike most I do not need any validation or endorsement from him or his ilk and neither can I be intimidated by his veiled threat of a visa ban. Frankly I could not care less.

“I would however take this opportunity to assure him that regardless of his views and desire to compel us to accept their godless so-called “humanist” and “libertarian” values and introduce evil practices and policies such as same-sex marriage in our country this will never be the case.

“My aversion for sod*mites remains as constant as the northern star and whether he likes it or not we will never allow a sod*mite to be our President. Neither will we accept lessons in decency, etiquette, what to say or how to speak from a fading British civil servant and a man that represents a nation that has committed more atrocities than perhaps any other in the history of humanity.

“I advise this little Englander to respect himself and remain a silent observer when it comes to the politics of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. As a nation we are not a poodle of the British and we came of age 63 years ago.

“He should be more concerned about the shrinking fortunes of a once “Great Britain” and the systemic racism, inherent injustice and insufferable arrogance that is entrenched in the British establishment and society than in the intra party politics of Nigeria.

“He should also be more concerned with the efforts of his nation to bring us one step closer to WW3 given the unfolding events in Ukraine.”

https://dailytrust.com/keep-your-dirty-nose-out-of-nigerias-affairs-fani-kayode-attacks-british-envoy/

Recall from this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7629091/hate-speech-trouble-looms-apc

349 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Bashet: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
No outsiders has right to dabble into our politics considering they know nothing about our affairs. Nigeria is a sovereign state! Nigeria is not under any colonial rule. High time they sunk into their hypocritical heads!

I don't even blame them. It's the useless people who keep behaving like slaves while calling on them that made them to start talking to feel relevant. Can they say gibberish when it comes to China or Japan? Point is they aren't important in the scheme of things and have no business in the affair of a sovereign state thus should keep their hypocritical trashy mouth off.

Trump for example didn't believe he lost the election to Biden and was acting as a sore loser before he was clamped. Did you see any country interfere in the USA political affairs?

Hypocritical people who can't even take it if they were in the same shoes.

See the way Morgan and several British people lambast Harry and Meghan daily because the two said little stuff about their Queen. Let alone, if a clown dare say gibberish about the British heritage. Yet they expect us not to talk while some fools provoke us daily by constantly saying gibberish about Yoruba heritage? Can British tolerate such nonsense? That is, can they tolerate some clowns saying nonsense about their British heritage while living on their British soil and even supporting Ipob terrorism to destroy their land like the Igbos are doing?

387 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by SLAP44: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
grin

It takes a certain kind of mental illness to support the drug baron. One day, all his supporters will be running 🏃‍♀️ buttt naked on the streets.

534 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by festacman(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Is Femi Fani Kayode working for Tinubu or against him? Why is acting like a b*tch on heat? APC and Tinubu should call this loudmouth to order immediately.

A diplomat of a strong ally of Nigeria made a complaint about your unnecessarily jaundiced opinion and you are reacting as though he slept with your wife. Yes, Nigeria is an independent nation but you can always communicate that like a mentally-balanced human being.

FFK should know that a president Tinubu needs UK more than he needs him. Statements by UK and their EU brothers that they can't work with Tinubu on account of his association with drugs would put Tinubu's presidency in legitimacy crisis. FFK should know that Tinubu, under little diplomatic pressure, can dump him like a smelly thrash in order to maintain a smooth relationship with UK.

280 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by flokii: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nigeria rising..

No to colonialists meddling in our affairs.

They hid Diezani from Nigerians despite all the atrocities she committed in Nigeria, they kept quiet when Kanu was inciting hate through his radio biafra transmitted from UK, they only came when Nigeria's State Secret Service nabbed him.

Who do these folks really think they are?

349 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Lipscomb(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
I like the way femi addressed the bastard here.These are my personal views and I am constrained to express them given the fact that one @benllewellynjo1, a misguided, mischievous and clearly unlettered Englander who does not know his place, threw away all caution and mentioned my name in his inglorious commentary.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by kk2027: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
My own be say

The stolen mandate should be returned

A new Nigeria is POssible

245 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Obalacam(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
This guy is really loosing it

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by BOSSkesh(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
FFK is like an almajiri
Give him food and watch him sing your praises

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by RenaissanceGuy: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
The same UK and US they were always calling on to come and save Nigeria from APC is who they are now telling to keep shut grin

44 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Bluntguy: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
dre11:

Recall from this thread

Femi Fani-Kayode, Director, New Media sub-committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, has reacted to criticism from the United Kingdom over controversial…

https://dailytrust.com/keep-your-dirty-nose-out-of-nigerias-affairs-fani-kayode-attacks-british-envoy/

Nlfpmod
Whom the gods want to kill they first make mad.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by searchng4love: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by akingangan: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Blame the inferior-minded Nigerians
always begging for a visa ban like traveling to these cold regions is a prize.

What a disgrace to ask for Visa ban.

With all the violence at the US capitol, imagine they start asking for a Visa ban from us for their citizens.

Stupid!

341 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Fibonacci88: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Las Las na FFK go cast Tinubu

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by TheEndless: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
dre11:

Recall from this thread

Femi Fani-Kayode, Director, New Media sub-committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, has reacted to criticism from the United Kingdom over controversial…

Nlfpmod
Make this A.Fonja fat pig try dey rest abeg. Nor be every minute him suppose dey oink. Shuo!!

10 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Phoen1X: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
The loudmouth thinks he's talking to obidients,..this same senseless choice of words that almost got his father killed in the 1960s,...common sense truly is not common.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Gondonu: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Kikiki grin Someone is using his own mouth to goad himself into detention. Don't worry when it will time for balabloo-blu-bulava to go charge battery for London and you mistakenly became part of the party then yout eyes go clear Femi....

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by swaggerjack: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
flokii:
Nigeria rising..

They hid Diezani from Nigerians despite all the atrocities she committed in Nigeria, they kept quiet when Kanu was inciting hate through his radio biafra transmitted from UK, they only came when Nigeria's State Secret Service nabbed him.

Don't blame UK for Nigeria becoming a failed state. Former Ministers like Fani Kayode that still have corruption cases with EFCC are to blame for the sorry state of the nation.

Fani Kayode went to Cambridge University and one of the most expensive private boarding schools in United Kingdom courtesy of his politician father.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by SHIVA001: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
All this British Envoy thinks that them fit just pokenose into Nigeria affair anyhow like that

325 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by limeta(f): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
flokii:
Nigeria rising..

Cool down
The same FFK will run to hide behind them when his time comes

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
festacman:
Is Femi Fani Kayode working for Tinubu or against him? APC and Tinubu should call this loudmouth to order immediately. A president Tinubu needs UK more than he needs FFK.

A diplomat of a strong ally of Nigeria made a complaint about your unnecessarily jaundiced opinion and you are reacting as though he slept with your wife. Yes, Nigeria is an independent nation but you can always communicate that like a mentally-balanced human being.

So sad.
How did UK become our ally?
Do u know what an ally is or u want to be a worshipper of the west?
Couñtries like Burkina Faso, Mali etc are kicking their colonial masters out and slamming bans on them, u want us to worship UK, who told u that the UK sees u as their ally?

339 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Cooldowntemper: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
If this guy sniff Tinubu left over cocaine finish e go begin yarn dust .

What he is trying to do now is to make UK break ties with Nigeria when peter Obi becomes president.

Kole work Mr oha soup

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
One of the key reasons I don't like Lienus Obi is that he will definitely be a western puppet, unlike Buhari who tells them a resounding "no" to what he don't like, and same thing Tinubu will do, Obi will worship these Westerners, carryout their wishes and explain to us how we should align with them and his dûmb fan base will celebrate it.
Let these Westerners know their place, period!!!

336 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by swaggerjack: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
kk2027:
My own be say

The stolen mandate should be returned

A new Nigeria is POssible

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Abfinest007(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
He will apologize soon

21 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

What he is trying to do now is to make UK break ties with Nigeria when peter Obi becomes president.

Kole work Mr oha soup
PitObi a western puppet will NEVER be the president of Nîgerià.
Let this sink in.

321 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by festacman(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

How did UK become our ally?
Do u know what an ally is or u want to be a worshipper of the west?
Couñtries like Burkina Faso, Mali etc are kicking their colonial masters out and slamming bans on them, u want us to worship UK, who told u that the UK sees u as their ally?

I don't have energy for argument, bro.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Cooldowntemper: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

PitObi a western puppet will NEVER be the president of Nîgerià.
Let this sink in.

12 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Okwyjesus(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
festacman:
Is Femi Fani Kayode working for Tinubu or against him? APC and Tinubu should call this loudmouth to order immediately.

A diplomat of a strong ally of Nigeria made a complaint about your unnecessarily jaundiced opinion and you are reacting as though he slept with your wife. Yes, Nigeria is an independent nation but you can always communicate that like a mentally-balanced human being. So sad.

FFK should know that a president Tinubu needs UK more than he needs him and Tinubu, under little diplomatic pressure, can relegate to background in order to maintain a smooth relationship with UK.

Iwuanyanwu call them rascals and they were crying.

I have never seen this level of intoxication before as expressed by Yorubas since their drug Lord was announced.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Maize247(f): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
The British man got it wrong to have mentioned FFK in his documentary or interview, that's undiplomatic of him

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by swaggerjack: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Kole work Mr oha soup
His arrogance is because of his private school secondary education (Harrow and Kent) two of the most expensive private school and university schooling in England (Cambridge University).

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos) / Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding / IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.