Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. (1740 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle / The Agbero Mentality In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Enemyofpeace: 4:30am On Mar 27, 2023
"The Yorubas Are Just Political Rascals And We Will Handle Them" - Iwuanyanwu

I am a proud Yoruba man , a political rascal with agbero mentality.

I am proud of my heritage , my culture , my land , my tribe and my language.

We Yorubas are not a single group but have common language, history, and culture.

We became the most urbanized African civilization before the arrival of Europeans.

We Yorubas are not inferior to any other tribes nor do we try to exert our superiority over other tribes .

I am proud to come from a land that is blessed by gods , in which all sundry who lives there prosper .

I am proud of our hospitality that is second to none .

I am proud of our political sagacity which has become the envy of congenital haters .

We are pacesetters , we don’t draw attentions to our success , we are well loved wherever we are .

We are not cowards , we don’t start wars that we can’t win .

We don’t run away from threats and adversity . We face our challenges and conquer them all.

We are true patriots and very reliable , our words is our bonds just like Hausa/ Fulani people .

We are successful wherever we are

We are not arrogant but respectful.

We don’t teach our children to hate other tribes .

We have responsible elders whose mouths doesn’t leaks like water taps

Remember , your hatred towards us won’t change a thing , we are special breeds love and bless by God .

Our lands are blessed not cursed .

We are who we are , political rascals that can never allow the likes of Kanu to lead us .

We are the political rascals that doesn’t sit at home on Mondays .

We are political rascals that believes in our lands and invest in it .

Call us what you want , i am sure you wish you were in our shoes . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You can’t have an elder like Iwuanyanwu and not produce children like Nnamdi Kanu . .

Hakim KolaWole Odeyale

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Sunkyboie(m): 4:34am On Mar 27, 2023
True talk.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by darling2424(f): 4:35am On Mar 27, 2023
I can only read about
Proud, proud, proud, proud.That's too boastful.

How about you fear tribes who only believe in Action speaks louder than voice......than empty vessels with the loudest noise

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Enemyofpeace: 4:38am On Mar 27, 2023
darling2424:
I can only read about
Proud, proud, proud, proud.That's too boastful.

How about you fear tribes who only believe in Action speaks louder than voice......than empty vessels with the loudest noise
as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, omo, e dey pain dem

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by yinkus6750(m): 4:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Elders are suppose to be peace makers.
I was highly disappointed hearing an Elderly Statesman call Yorubas, POLITICAL RASCALS.
All in the name of politics..
Him and his Ohanaeze worldwide, have failed to handle the barage of rascality unleashing in the SE by his kinsmen and the other tribe, in the past few years.
Yorubas are always their problem.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by byteem: 5:02am On Mar 27, 2023
a rascal is a mean, unprincipled, or dishonest person. : So the poster proudly identifies as a criminal and justifies the criminal antecedents of touts . Just to score cheap points for their foot soldiers .

This. need to legalize criminality and rascality in the name of political gain will not end well.. shame.. ask

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by BabaRamota1980: 5:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

We Yorubas are not a single group but have common language, history, and culture.

We became the most urbanized African civilization before the arrival of Europeans.

We Yorubas are not inferior to any other tribes nor do we try to exert our superiority over other tribes .

I am proud to come from a land that is blessed by gods , in which all sundry who lives there prosper .

I am proud of our political sagacity which has become the envy of congenital haters .

We are pacesetters , we don’t draw attentions to our success , we are well loved wherever we are .

We don’t run away from threats and adversity . We face our challenges and conquer them all.

We are true patriots and very reliable , our words is our bonds just like Hausa/ Fulani people .

Remember , your hatred towards us won’t change a thing , we are special breeds love and bless by God .

We are who we are , political rascals that can never allow the likes of Kanu to lead us .

You can’t have an elder like Iwuanyanwu and not produce children like Nnamdi Kanu . .

Hakim KolaWole Odeyale

Lovely!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Pauladex(m): 5:18am On Mar 27, 2023
I am a Yoruba man and am proud to be. I don't burn INEC office neither do I beat my chest like king Kong. I may be called rascal because I don't allow barbarian to determine who governs my father's land. I am David and my mission is to fall Goliath. The ignorant called me coward because I don't do mouth competition, I don't fight on tweeter neither am I Hausa/Fulani hater. I don't invite soldier and cry for human rights violation. My culture is my pride and South West is my heritage. I may look weak compare to Goliath but my forefathers never lose a battle. I am proud to be who I am and I know Tinubu government will favor me.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by muyico(m): 5:32am On Mar 27, 2023
Murasi? Cont. Playing?
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Xhurskid: 5:38am On Mar 27, 2023
Know agberon is better than unknown gunmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by BitterTruth01: 5:58am On Mar 27, 2023
byteem:
a rascal is a mean, unprincipled, or dishonest person. : So the poster proudly identifies as a criminal and justifies the criminal antecedents of touts . Just to score cheap points for their foot soldiers .

This. need to legalize criminality and rascality in the name of political gain will not end well.. shame.. ask

Political rascality has always abounded among them.
That’s their definition of civilization .

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Ruthless70: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Hakim KolaWole Odeyale

Good write up

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by BurialGround: 6:09am On Mar 27, 2023
yinkus6750:
Elders are suppose to be peace makers.
I was highly disappointed hearing an Elderly Statesman call Yorubas, POLITICAL RASCALS.
All in the name of politics..
Him and his Ohanaeze worldwide, have failed to handle the barage of rascality unleashing in the SE by his kinsmen and the other tribe, in the past few years.
Yorubas are always their problem.

But you loved it when your Oba commanded that igbos should be thrown into the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Ruthless70: 6:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Hakim KolaWole Odeyale

Imagine this Bufalo that has been enshrined in water calling Yoruba rascal, well it's all about envy n strife.

This foolish tribe has this ideology of thinking that Yoruba r on same Political hemisphere with them... They always say igf we can't get it, let the power return to north, they were dumb to know the Political affinity btw North n West, they r foolishly arogant. Not Iwanyanwu fault, but our own children acting like clown supporting this Political orphanage tribe, Political inconsequential tribe, now dey called us rascal, but dey don't exclude those that r supporting Dem among Yoruba, any Yorubas supporting igbo is either senseless or naive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by BurialGround: 6:18am On Mar 27, 2023
wink

Check the meaning of the word RASCAL and tell me if the likes of Tinubu, McOluomo, Oba of Lagos (Igbos into the Lgoon) etc are not rascals. Even in SE, SS and North we have rascals all over.

DEAL WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Vyzz: 6:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by overall90: 6:44am On Mar 27, 2023
Why do you yorubas love lies.
Even when something is very clear.
Iwuanyanwu said we don't have problems with the yorubas, the people causing problems in Lagos are political rascals.

Please how does this translate to calling yorubas political rascals.

Are you people saying that M C Oluomo represent the entire yoruba race ?

If that is the case,then do your worse.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by labake1(f): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2023
I am proudly a Yoruba lady cheesy wink Olori Omolabake aya oba cool
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by MikeofAfrica: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Ruthless70:

Imagine this Bufalo that has been enshrined in water calling Yoruba rascal, well it's all about envy n strife.

This foolish tribe has this ideology of thinking that Yoruba r on same Political hemisphere with them... They always say igf we can't get it, let the power return to north, they were dumb to know the Political affinity btw North n West, they r foolishly arogant. Not Iwanyanwu fault, but our own children acting like clown supporting this Political orphanage tribe, Political inconsequential tribe, now dey called us rascal, but dey don't exclude those that r supporting Dem among Yoruba, any Yorubas supporting igbo is either senseless or naive.

Stop thinking through your anus because of bigotry.

Iwuanyanwu said that " We don't have problem with Yoruba. The people causing problem in Lagos are rascals".

So what is wrong in what he said. Are MC Oluomo and his agberos not rascals?

Are you trying to tell us that the agberos in Lagos represents the entire Yoruba race hence whosoever refer to them as rascals is insulting the Yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by MikeofAfrica: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Pauladex:
I am a Yoruba man and am proud to be. I don't burn INEC office neither do I beat my chest like king Kong. I may be called rascal because I don't allow barbarian to determine who governs my father's land. I am David and my mission is to fall Goliath. The ignorant called me coward because I don't do mouth competition, I don't fight on tweeter neither am I Hausa/Fulani hater. I don't invite soldier and cry for human rights violation. My culture is my pride and South West is my heritage. I may look weak compare to Goliath but my forefathers never lose a battle. I am proud to be who I am and I know Tinubu government will favor me.

Iwuanyanwu said on quote - " We don't have problem with Yorubas. The people causing problem in Lagos are rascals"

So what is wrong in what he said.
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by zoedew: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Iwuanyanwu said on quote - " We don't have problem with Yorubas. The people causing problem in Lagos are rascals"

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/590278-full-speech-what-iwuanyanwu-said-about-yorubas-at-awka.html
Quite clearly he referred to the Yoruba as political rascals and that the Igbo will deal with them! Hate speech! He further underscored what Baba Chinua Achebe remarked about his kith and kin the Igbo when he famously said:-
“I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.”

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2023
Political Rascals meaning:

One who snatches ballot boxes
One who burn ballot papers
One who threatens other voters
One who commits electoral violence
One who change elections results
One who promote ethnic bigotry during elections
One who threatens to drown another ethnic group during elections

These are just a few definitions of Political Rascal.

I see nothing to be proud of here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by zoedew: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2023
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Political Rascals meaning:

One who snatches ballot boxes
One who burn ballot papers
One who threatens other voters
One who commits electoral violence
One who change elections results
One who promote ethnic bigotry during elections
One who threatens to drown another ethnic group during elections

These are just a few definitions of Political Rascal.

I see nothing to be proud of here.
You are not suggesting that all of that did not happen in Igboland? Are you?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Enemyofpeace: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/590278-full-speech-what-iwuanyanwu-said-about-yorubas-at-awka.html
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Enemyofpeace: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2023
overall90:
Why do you yorubas love lies.
Even when something is very clear.
Iwuanyanwu said we don't have problems with the yorubas, the people causing problems in Lagos are political rascals.

Please how does this translate to calling yorubas political rascals.

Are you people saying that M C Oluomo represent the entire yoruba race ?

If that is the case,then do your worse.
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by Ruthless70: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Stop thinking through your anus because of bigotry.

Iwuanyanwu said that " We don't have problem with Yoruba. The people causing problem in Lagos are rascals".

So what is wrong in what he said. Are MC Oluomo and his agberos not rascals?

Are you trying to tell us that the agberos in Lagos represents the entire Yoruba race hence whosoever refer to them as rascals is insulting the Yoruba race.

Your stinky region is filled with hypocrisy and bigotry, he never accentuated on sect of Yorubas, he said Yoruba r Political rascals, does he segregate or distinguish his audience whom he's referring

Same igbo has a terrorist group among 10 in the world, but those ones are immaculate, clean and pious..

That Bufalo must be mad, someone that cant move an inch is inciting violence ok.
Re: I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. by CSTRR: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2023
L.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu In Closed-door Meeting With Wike, Ibori, Makinde / Ondo: Deputy Governor Arrive And Ready To Be Swear In As The Governor / Taylor Arrives Sierra Leone (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.