Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village (63583 Views)

See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures) / See The Animal I Caught At A Building Site (Pictures) / Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by fredthemeek(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2023
My dad was going to check his traps when he saw this animal and captured it alive, please what's the name of the animal?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Mrvictorwrite(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2023
This looks like Alligator. Alligators are amphibians tho.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Alligator peppersoup loading

28 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by JASONjnr(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2023
This meat too sweet.....

Ate it 5yrs ago.....

I will definitely pay any amount to get it!!!

36 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by idomalord: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2023
fredthemeek:
My dad was going to check his traps when he saw this animal and captured it alive, please what's the name of the animal?

The name no matter. Lol

Na meat!

Sweet 1 sef.

Enjoy!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Sucre6: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2023
Lalasticlala your favourite delicacy is here

btw, Where lala self, ?😂

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Oloki: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Sucre6:

btw, Where lala self, ?😂

Alligator.
As for lala, e be like say him don retire

7 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by pocohantas(f): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2023
You caught a baby croc and called it bush meat? Lmao! I love Nigerians.

Anything to eat these animals. Just slam it bush meat and put inside pot.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by brain54(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Sucre6:

btw, Where lala self, ?😂
Lalas favorite is snake meat…

As for his whereabouts… who knows?

Maybe snakes don finally gang up against am!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by brain54(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2023
pocohantas:
More like sea food…

Right?

10 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Bahamas95(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2023
I hate reptiles.

I can't believe people eat them.

4 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Contango(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nairalanders dey try o. The things wey una dey chop dey baffle me.

Yuck!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
pocohantas:
grin grin grin grin

Maybe it was caught in the bush not water grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by BRATISLAVA: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Not a particularly tasty type of meat.

That aside, we should really talk more about the interesting people on the forum.

5 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin

Maybe it was caught in the bush not water grin grin

I know right! What I find funny is how they would call anything bush meat to justify eating it. I thought bush meat meant grasscuters? Na why I no dey chop bush meat. Before they give me human being.🤣🤣

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by westlius(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Food is ready
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by mytime24(f): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
b vigilant d mother maybe around oooo

5 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
pocohantas:

I know right! What I find funny is how they would call anything bush meat to justify eating it. I thought bush meat meant grasscuters? Na why I no dey chop bush meat. Before they give me human being.🤣🤣
grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by KingMack(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
The Alligator looks hungry..and fell for the trap that was set now e go end up for op and I'm papa belle😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Judybash93(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

It's a dwarf crocodile! There are no alligators in Africa except if you go to the zoo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:

A whole “alligator” na amphibian?
You for kuku call am crustacean na.😀😀

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by lexrichy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Everything is bush meat

1 Like

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Caramia2020(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Fire 🔥 n pot are on the way.

2 Likes

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Somebody2020: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please Nairalanders,
I purchased a pair of shoes from Jumia on the 8th February but I had to cancelled the order the same day when I realized the situation of the country was getting bad. I got a message from them on the 9th confirming the money in my Jumia voucher then I emailed them to help transfer the funds to my bank account. I received an email asking for bank info which I forwarded to them. They asked me to wait for 5 working days for the money to be paid.
After the 5 working days elapsed and the money is not there I went to my bank and I was asked to contact Jumia. I contacted them immediately on livechat and lodge complaint. I was not satisfied with their response on live chat and that prompted me to send another email they acknowledged it and promised to escalated the issue to my bank and promised today being 28th March all issue would be resolved.
I also asked my bank to follow up with that and gave them transaction info Jumia provided.
I went to my bank today but no money.
I chatted with Jumia representative, they asked me to wait again.
This is frustrating... I need my money back.
Please Nairalanders how can I go about this to get my refund.
Thank you guys.
I’ll be waiting for your advices.

Yours,
Somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by ecomalchemistt(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
The name of the animal is called ?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Elzakzaky: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by SeriouslySense(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
hmm why are crocodiles not protected, i will name this precious animal chika-olumide
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Authoreety: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lal
Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by depressedlad: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
people like ur papa are the reason we get ebola and other disease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village by Primusinterpares(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
How is this bush meat?

Alligator is now bush meat in my country.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here / Remove Two Things From This Tray Of Food (pix) / See The ₦600 Banana And Groundnut I Bought In Uyo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.