Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady (64172 Views)

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Islie: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
A Zimbabwean woman caught her husband cheating on him with another lady and she descended on him mercilessly.

The businesswoman reportedly got information that he was at home with an unknown lady and she quickly left her shop.

On reaching her matrimonial home, she pounced on him and beat him to mercilessly and it was gathered that he passed out on the bed.

An eyewitness said she did not pay attention to the lady he was with and she was able to run out of the house while holding her clothes in her hand.

In a video shared by Zim Celebs on Instagram, the angry wife gave her husband and punches without pause as he was begging and trying to defend himself.

He began to bleed from his nose but that did not stop her from the assault, it was outsiders that had to intervene and separate them.

CorrectNG is unable to post the video due to the strong nature of his content.

In other news, a Nigerian man identified as Akin has narrated how he caused his ex-girlfriend’s marriage to crash after she played him and stole his properties.

He shared his story online and revealed that he started an affair with his ex three months after he divorced his wife whom he had been with for five years.

According to the 37-year-old man, he was aware that she was married but that did not deter him instead he tried everything possible to make her leave her husband for him.

However, in June, Akin traveled to Abuja nd gave his married lover the keys to his house in case she wanted to visit in his absence.

To his utmost surprise, he returned to see that she had emptied his house and fled back to her matrimonial home.

He said he saw his properties in his ex-girlfriend’s home when she celebrated her birthday and a mutual friend posted photos n her status.

Akin said his ex posed with her husband in the images and he saw his TV set as wellas curtains that used to be in his house hanging.

The man said he then reported their love affair to her husband and sent proof to him which led to a separation.

In his words; I was married for 5 years before I got divorced from my wife. Three months later, I started dating one of my exes. Of course, she was married but I didn’t mind because I’ve always wanted to hit since we only dated then without dated then without doing.

Two months into our relationship, I started doing everything to get her divorced so she could be mine again. I had to attend to something in Abuja in June, and as usual, I gave her my house keys in case she needed to come while I was away.

My two weeks trip ended only for me to come back home and met my house completely empty. She carried all my belongings and fled. She celebrated her birthday last month and I stumbled upon her pictures on a mutual friend’s status. She posed with her husband and children with my TV and my curtains behind them. I found her husband’s contact, sent him evidence of our affairs and my stolen properties. They are now separated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thetimes.com.ng/2023/03/wife-beats-husband-till-he-faints-after-catching-him-in-bed-with-another-lady/amp/

7 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Ofemmanu1: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ehnnnn?!

Aye bobo yen ti baje

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Zonefree(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
the angry wife gave her husband and punches without pause as he was begging and trying to defend himself.

Domestic violence at its peak. Men are becoming endangered species in the hands of the female gender.

May God protect us.

200 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by eliyke(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
cry

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Justbehave(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hmmm. God should protect all men. Amen

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Rokiat(f): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Physical abuse is not acceptable and doesn’t matter if done by a woman or man this wrong.

I am in no way condoning cheating but the way she emasculate her husband maybe this is the reason he went cheating on her in the first place. She’s too masculine for my liking.

Just walk away if you can’t forgive him leave his azzz no need for all this.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
he got what he deserved for messing with the wrong woman... many would do nothing, some will simply divorce the rat, and others would beat you black and blue OR EVEN KILL YOU

what i would like to know is what happened after? did they go home and pretended all is good or they parted ways?

14 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Berrityga: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Physical abuse is not acceptable and doesn’t matter if done by a woman or man this wrong.

I am in no way condoning cheating but the way she emasculate her husband maybe this is the reason he went cheating on her in the first place. She’s too masculine for my liking.

Just walk away if you can’t forgive him leave his azzz no need for all this.
so can you forgive your cheating husband? Ehn ma??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Berrityga: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
he got what he deserved for messing with the wrong woman... many would do nothing, some will simply divorce the rat, and others would beat you black and blue OR EVEN KILL YOU

what i would like to know is what happened after? did they go home and pretended all is good or they parted ways?
I'm very sure you grew uo watching your mom beat your dad that's why its normal to you.

22 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Rokiat(f): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Berrityga:
so can you forgive your cheating husband? Ehn ma??

Even if I don’t forgive him that doesn’t mean I should be physical with him. I don’t believe in violence.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Truthsbitter: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
To each their own... What you accept and allow in a relationship is what you get.

But always remember there are a lot of ways to protect and defend yourself against a violent partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Berrityga:
I'm very sure you grew uo watching your mom beat your dad that's why its normal to you.

arrant nonsense! cheating is WRONG in any union, therefore anyone who cheats deserve the wrath of their partner (whether male or female)... how someone deals with a cheating partner is all down to individuals.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Neverslumber(f): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
When God be for me, who can be against me?

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by donbachi(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:
■ Physical abuse is not acceptable and doesn’t matter if done by a woman or man this wrong. I am in no way condoning cheating but the way she emasculate her husband maybe this is the reason he went cheating on her in the first place.
■ She’s too masculine for my liking. Just walk away if you can’t forgive him leave his azzz no need for all this.
Look.. so in your head, his masculinity should have mattered to her on top say he was cheating on her? undecided

So masculinity is only for men --- women aren't allowed to be masculine? Is Nature aware of this? undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin grin I don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Mercury12(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
So someone cannot cheat in peace 😒

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Michelle55: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
I laugh in Spanish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bros get mind to cheat but no strength to even defend himself 😂😂😂😂

Eyaaaa, I pity him sha. He has used all his energy in servicing the other woman.😁😁😁
He collected wotoporiously!😋😋

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by odinson1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look.. so in your head, his masculinity should have mattered to her on top say he was cheating on her? undecided

So masculinity is only for men --- women aren't allowed to be masculine? Is Nature aware of this? undecided

Would you date a man who talks, walks, sits and acts like a woman? There's your answer to your question on if women are allowed to be masculine. Men don't want masculine women and women don't want feminine men.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
odinson1:
■ Would you date a man who talks, walks, sits and acts like a woman?
■ There's your answer to your question on if women are allowed to be masculine. Men don't want masculine women and women don't want feminine men.
1. There are many feminine men out there and majority of them do find dates and go on to marry and have kids. There are equally masculine women out there who are married and with kids. undecided

2. I see you think the world is colored by your private delusions. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by odinson1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There are many feminine men out there and majority of them do find dates and go on to marry and have kids. There are equally masculine women out there who are married and with kids. undecided

2. I see you think the world is colored by your private delusions. undecided

Why do women always go for the exception to the rule route? Most women DO NOT want to date another woman. Most men DO NOT want to date another man.

Do you want to marry a man who talks, walks and acts like a woman?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
odinson1:
■ Why do women always go for the exception to the rule route? Most women DO NOT want to date another woman. Most men DO NOT want to date another man.
■ Do you want to marry a man who talks, walks and acts like a woman?
1. I don't understand your question at all. This may not be the norm you are used to but that in no way makes them Exceptions. undecided

2. Again, such men are equally able to find date and marry much the same as other men. Understand that the world is not colored by your private delusions.. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by odinson1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't understand your question at all. This may not be the norm you are used to but that in no way makes them Exceptions. undecided

2. Again, such men are equally able to find date and marry much the same as other men. Understand that the world is not colored by your private delusions.. undecided

Do you not know that Women who are attracted to feminine men are a small minority, which makes them an exception to the rule? Which was why i initially responded to you by saying no, women can not be masculine because Most men don't want a woman who talks and acts like a man. The same way most women want their man to be masculine at all times.
You once again evaded my direct question. You're arguing for something you and most women don't even want.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Well deserved beating grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
odinson1:
■ Do you not know that Women who are attracted to feminine men are a small minority, which makes them an exception to the rule?
■ Which was why i initially responded to you by saying no, women can not be masculine because Most men don't want a woman who talks and acts like a woman. The same way most women want their man to be masculine at all times. You once again evaded my direct question. You're arguing for something you and most women don't even want.
1. Learn to separate your assumptions regarding what you believe women want from their reality abeg! undecided

2. Again, masculine women date and go on to get married and have babies. Feminine men also go on to date and get married too. So, your claims don't add up at all. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Karlifate: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
A woman doesn't forgive & take back a man who cheated on her because she's kind or magnanimous of heart, she only forgives him because she can't easily replace him (at that point in time).

It's self interest, not love. 👌

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by RaySimran: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Good.

Unleashing the terror on her randy husband - and not the third party - come off as the best approach deployed, she's a wise woman.

May nature continue in supplying her more guts to face situations like this - so sanity can return to her home.

Ise-eh cool

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Rokiat(f): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
odinson1:

Do you not know that Women who are attracted to feminine men are a small minority, which makes them an exception to the rule? Which was why i initially responded to you by saying no, women can not be masculine because Most men don't want a woman who talks and acts like a woman. The same way most women want their man to be masculine at all times.
You once again evaded my direct question. You're arguing for something you and most women don't even want.

Well said. Truly feminine women don’t go for feminine men they go for masculine men as nature intended it to be anyways.

Infact the two are attracted to each other.

Offcourse there’s someone for everyone so they end up settling for feminine men they can control.

God created women to simply be, a woman which in itself is what femininity is all about being a woman.

it is exhausting being masculine as a woman because this is not our nature same way a feminine man is even embarrassed of having those feminine traits.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Kobicove(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
That guy must be a wimp for letting his wife pummel him like that undecided
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by Aremwayne: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
What sort of evil is this? The woman should be jailed. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by marlow1962(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
LoL you guys are funny o
Re: Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady by sisisioge: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin

I wonder why I found this funny grin. That was how a friend of mine beat up her bf mercilessly for the same reason 1 million years ago. I wasnt there o but I believed her.....girl was built strong and a soldier's daughter grin.

So how did they resolve the matter? I like that she only faced her erring husband, not the innocent girl with him grin. Oh dear! grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Forgive Him? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.