Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% (67610 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Reduces Transportation Fares By 50% On Train, BRT, Boat & LAGRIDE / Transportation Fares Soar As Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Abuja / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by CaptainFM1: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mnewton:
Kudos to the governor for being sensitive to the problem masses go through due to Naira scarcity,

Is the Naira now available?
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Owoino: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you people know how to read you will see that the 50% slash was for 1 week, isn't 1 week over?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Nwanieke(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
amstamon:
How do these politicians takes us for a ride and yet we still applaud them all because of ethnicity sentiments and bigotry.
Let's call a spade a spade.
So what should now happen to us that actually voted for him due to the 50% slash, hoping it'll remain that way for a long time.
Is it now safe to call this a deceits?

Y'all got played and served!!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lmao... E good for the children of the corn. They can wail now.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by domDva(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Best comment … only for Chinedu supporters and those planning to take over Lagos

Kabirudeen25:
I just want to know please, is the hike applicable to all lagosians, or is it for only Igbo people in Lagos?
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Ofunaofu: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I just want to know please, is the hike applicable to all lagosians, or is it for only Igbo people in Lagos?

Hmmmmm!
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by spagettiluv: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
funny how these night bus people who just came in yesterday; have a higher chance of making it big in Lagos and buying up the inheritance and destinies of indegenes who were born and raised in the state. Funny cheesy
you are actually right bro.
The Galla and fanyogo sellers,wheel barrow pushers and okrikas,ugwu and fake chargers sellers now buy all houses and lands in Lagos while pushing the indigenous people to slums,making over 80% indigenes tenants In their own land.(pathetic)
Infact in 100 of houses you see in a street,99 is owned by those listed up there.
98% of lands and houses in Lagos are owned by people from across the Niger due to their “hardwork” (according to ipob bureau of statistics 2005).
Heard Atlantic and sea is their next target to buy,I pray God grant them opportunity to acquire that anyways.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Babaibe: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
In europe, you pay for tram and when there is crisis government give rebates to cushion the effect, and this is taken away once the system is fully restored. If we crave development, and proper maintenance of our transportation systems, we must pay are dues. And as a fact, nothing should be politicized about this, Sanwoolu gave the discount long enough before the gubernatorial election, and he never made a promise that it will be like that till the end of his tenure. Thank God, we have a government that is sensitive in Lagos. After all, they provided the bus to ease the transportation problems faced by Lagosians. How many of such commercial buses are available in the east, what you don't have, you don't know what it takes to maintain. They have fuel to pay for, and they have staff to pay at the end of each month. For a government who had recently increased worker's wage by 20%, they need to optimize their process and have a good recovery measure for all funds. This will guarantee prompt payment of salary that Lagos is known for. Lagos will not join the league of some record holders who owe pension for 7 years and health workers will not be on strike for 13 months, while they enjoy the luxury of being An*mb*a governor with their family abroad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
bhella10:
I still haven't seen any "RASCAL" complain and whine about this news. The only complainant are Indigenous People of Biafra. Why?
Omo...it must be really difficult to go through everyday life with very low IQ. How una dey manage sef?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Babaibe:
In europe, you pay for tram and when there is crisis government give rebates to cushion the effect, and this is taken away once the system is fully restored. If we crave development, and proper maintenance of our transportation systems, we must pay are dues. And as a fact, nothing should be politicized about this, Sanwoolu gave the discount long enough before the gubernatorial election, and he never made a promise that it will be like that till the end of his tenure. Thank God, we have a government that is sensitive in Lagos. After all, they provided the bus to ease the transportation problems faced by Lagosians. How many of such commercial buses are available in the east, what you don't have, you don't know what it takes to maintain. They have fuel to pay for, and they have staff to pay at the end of each month. For a government who had recently increased worker's wage by 20%, they need to optimize their process and have a good recovery measure for all funds. This will guarantee prompt payment of salary that Lagos is known for. Lagos will not join the league of some record holders who owe pension for 7 years and health workers will not be on strike for 13 months, while they enjoy the luxury of being Anambra governor with their family abroad.
Somehow you managed to drag Anambra into this thread. You people are really not normal. I swear to God

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Babaibe: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Somehow you managed to drag Anambra into this thread. You people are really not normal. I swear to God

You are not okay. Keep wailing..... You can not incite our people. What you don't have, you can not maintain. Imagine this man is even an imposter calling himself Kabirudeen when is name is Chukwuemeka.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Larryndelaw: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jostoman:
Election are over now.
It was meant for only one week. So why are you saying election is over. Go school you refused
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by justmi1: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
We are too emotional and sentimental as Nigerians. No big deal here. As a business man that needs patronage or more patronage, you run a promo or discount to attract more customers for a set period, the promo is discontinued once aim is achieved. In actual fact continuing business at that promo rate is not realistic. Same as this scenario. He did that for his re election. It's strategy and it worked for him. If the promo is sustained and his government can't deliver on other projects, people will still complain.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by wonlasewonimi: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
They will open the toll gate next
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by eroticecstasy: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
chokekachy:
In February 2023, @jidesanwoolu announced a 50% reduction on all Lagos State Public Transport System for the next one week through the Cowry Card system, this measure is to cushion the effect of the Fuel and Currency crisis.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7560431/sanwo-olu-reduces-transportation-fares-50#120740536

https://twitter.com/MetroLagos/status/1640775627102887958?t=BztH0woB8sZhX0JzO9JHAA&s=19

Majority of Nigerians are foooolish.
They reduced the fare due to the financial issues we were facing in the nation, an now things have returned to normalcy and he's restoring the fares and ingrates are complaining.

How much is the cost of diesel?
Tribalism and political ignorance has diluted your brains, silly youths.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by kazma1010(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hmm he don win d election abi
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
spagettiluv:
you are actually right bro.
The Galla and fanyogo sellers,wheel barrow pushers and okrikas,ugwu and fake chargers sellers now buy all houses and lands in Lagos while pushing the indigenous people to slums,making over 80% indigenes tenants In their own land.(pathetic)
Infact in 100 of houses you see in a street,99 is owned by those listed up there.
98% of lands and houses in Lagos is owned by people from across the Niger due to their “hardwork”
Heard Atlantic ocean and sea is their next target to buy.
I hailed them anyways.
Yes we will buy the entire Lagos and the Ocean around it. I mean, look at your fathers that small Igbo boys have used fanyogo/gala money to displace them from their own homeland crying to their God Tinubu to come and save them cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWUQSVl4l1o

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by jude33084(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

It's not applicable to we Yorubas. God bless Sanwolu for this. I will be happier at 200% increase

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Omoluyi(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
No hike bro. He reverted back to the original fare. He also increased salary by 20% which wasn't meant for only Igbo too but every civil servant in Lagos. We shouldn't politicize everything
Kabirudeen25:

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by spagettiluv: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
[/b]Yes we will buy the entire Lagos and the Ocean around it[b]. I mean, look at your fathers that small Igbo boys have used fanyogo/gala money to displace them from their own homeland crying to their God Tinubu to come and save them cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWUQSVl4l1o
buy or lease?
I hope the gullible ones will be able to carry those “Lagos state properties” to alaibo when time reach.
This was protest against influx of ibo in ladipo market and a warning against “no man’s land” statement.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Konjiboii: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Finesse
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by samflex(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Show your yoruba ronu card to get a discount

chokekachy:
In February 2023, @jidesanwoolu announced a 50% reduction on all Lagos State Public Transport System for the next one week through the Cowry Card system, this measure is to cushion the effect of the Fuel and Currency crisis.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7560431/sanwo-olu-reduces-transportation-fares-50#120740536

https://twitter.com/MetroLagos/status/1640775627102887958?t=BztH0woB8sZhX0JzO9JHAA&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by dominic17: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
The tribal usefulness is over the tribal bigot should switch over to endurance mode
Kabirudeen25:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ABIODUN105(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Krug:
i dey with you my broda . I for vote for you if to say u dey ballot paper.because of this truth and experience
Thank you for this i really appreciate but am not interested in politics because it is a dirty game
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Spain007(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

Lol... however it is,the Igbo will pay while the ngati ngati pple go complain.
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by MyAmericandream(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

It's not applicable to we Yorubas. God bless Sanwolu for this. I will be happier at 200% increase

E we e
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Earthquakes: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

Nope once you show your APC card you can enter with one extra agbado grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by ogbe88(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
POGazette:
Sai Sanwo Olu

Thank God chinedu did not win 😍😍😍

We will enjoy it like that
U made no sense little rat
Re: Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% by Earthquakes: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Let's make it 400% brother, I love it so some people can go back to Osun, Anambra, Kebbi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos) / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.