Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? (19732 Views)

What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? / Do You Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Spouse? / Would You Share A Toothbrush With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
I am listening to a report on RadioNigeria about this and I think it is close to insane that some people are saying that they can actually share their toothbrush with their spouse! I mean frequently not occasionally.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
Don't you kiss your spouse

go on and tell me its different

if you can kiss a total stranger you met at a club or on the street somewhere

den using your spouse toothbrush shouldn't be a problem
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
What about oral hygiene? I think the fact that you are married does not mean you are no longer your own person. Let each person use his or her toothbrush.  You can almost kiss the life out of your spouse if you want but let him/her use their toothbrush privately.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
maclatunji:

What about oral hygiene? I think the fact that you are married does not mean you are no longer your own person. Let each person use his or her toothbrush.  You can almost kiss the life out of your spouse if you want but let him/her use their toothbrush privately.

so you are not worried about that when you are kissing pple undecided undecided
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
I don't just kiss anybody.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Plutarch: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
@op, there is technically no big deal in it since u r kissing d lip n vg. But sincerely its crazy doing such. How much do they sell toothbrush in d mart? Is it show u love each other or what? U can share her pants also at least dat area is your property.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
I am beginning to think a lot of Nigerians don't take oral hygiene seriously. Any dentist in the house to educate us on the ills of sharing toothbrushes?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2011
chaircover:

On the odd occassion when Ive walked sleepy eyed into the bathroom I have picked up and used his brush. We also share he same brush if we want to freshen up on a flight (I always have a brush in my make up bag)

Seriously, its no big deal . . . . . . its not as if his germs are going to kill me wink

Thank you ma grin

very simple something. . . . . but the op is making it look like its a big deal
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
chaircover:

On the odd occassion when Ive walked sleepy eyed into the bathroom I have picked up and used his brush. We also share he same brush if we want to freshen up on a flight (I always have a brush in my make up bag)

Seriously, its no big deal . . . . . . its not as if his germs are going to kill me wink

Hopefully/thankfully  cheesy
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
r231:

Thank you ma grin

very simple something. . . . . but the op is making it look like its a big deal

It is for me, I don't want nobody's yoro all over me mouth.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Wbong: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2011
never
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by mallorca(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2011
i dislike it
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by engrj(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2011
As for me i can do it, Especially Yoruba. smiley smiley smiley smiley i do kiss but i can just do it.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
maclatunji:

It is for me, I don't want nobody's yoro all over me mouth.

why marry her in the first place when you knw that she is not hygienic undecided
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
r231:

why marry her in the first place when you knw that she is not hygienic undecided

I don't care who you are but you cannot seriously tell me that your mouth is in perfect condition early in the morning when bacteria have been active all over it all through the night.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by zylla(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2011
What's the BIG DEAL!!!!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
maclatunji:

I don't care who you are but you cannot seriously tell me that your mouth is in perfect condition early in the morning when bacteria have been active all over it all through the night.

Are you telling me that you don't or cannot kiss your wife/gf/fiancee early in the morning b4 getting out of bed undecided
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
zylla:

What's the BIG DEAL!!!!

After all Love covers all, grin grin grin

She is free with my utensils, so I think I should be free with hers too, but if she objects me, I'll feel bad!!!
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
r231:

Are you telling me that you don't or cannot kiss your wife/gf/fiancee early in the morning b4 getting out of bed undecided

Of course, I can but you seem to be forgetting that your toothbrush is the tool with which you clean your mouth. It is the instrument for uprooting germs from your mouth and as such it should be personal.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by livin: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
if u can deep ur tongue in his/her mouth and swirl it around to get the 'germs ' directly, wats d big deal abt getting it from a rinsed tooth brush?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by pinkrex(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
Noooooo!!! Ha! wetin?! with all those mouth polishing and chewing gum tongue tongue tongue

BTW, its not hygienic to share tooth brush, many gems flowing through your mouth should not be imposed on the other party because of love.

We have different resistance ability, Imagine a man after chwing gworo, brushes and dumps it for his child to use undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
pinkrex:

Noooooo!!! Ha! wetin?! with all those mouth polishing and chewing gum tongue tongue tongue

BTW, its not hygienic to share tooth brush, many gems flowing through your mouth should not be imposed on the other party because of love.

We have different resistance ability, Imagine a man after chwing gworo, brushes and dumps it for his child to use undecided undecided undecided

EGXACTLY [sic]
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
maclatunji:

Of course, I can but you seem to be forgetting that your toothbrush is the tool with which you clean your mouth. It is the instrument for uprooting germs from your mouth and as such it should be personal.

Personal. . . . . . well not for married pple

I can use my wifes and she use mine and we are still alive THANK GOD
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by Rastamann: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
If you can kiss each other and swallow each others spit, so why can't you share toothbrush together?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by MMM2(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
yes if toothbrush is no more in d market
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by MMM2(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
yes if toothbrush is no more in d market
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by maclatunji: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2011
r231:

It means you would share most of the same germs with your spouse which is not good for resistance against infections within your family. You should spread love not germs. In addition, Saliva has antiseptic properties with kissing. This is not present with your dirtied shared brush with your spouse.

We are talking about microbes here not ants. The fact that he/she has rinsed the brush does not mean it is clean enough for someone else to start using it.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by ifyalways(f): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
Yes.Love him,warts,microbes,germs and all. kiss
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by pinkrex(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
r231:

Just like you acquire aids then share with her cause shes your wife undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by ksam(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
r231:

Don't you kiss your spouse

go on and tell me its different

if you can kiss a total stranger you met at a club or on the street somewhere

den using your spouse toothbrush shouldn't be a problem
u've said it all.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Spouse? by r231(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
maclatunji:

It means you would share most of the same germs with your spouse which is not good for resistance against infections within your family. You should spread love not germs. In addition, Saliva has antiseptic properties with kissing. This is not present with your dirtied shared brush with your spouse.

We are talking about microbes here not ants. The fact that he/she has rinsed the brush does not mean it is clean enough for someone else to start using it.

I am Govt tested grade A

we visit our dentist every 6 months

so we are good thank you and very hygienic too

pinkrex:

Just like you acquire aids then share with her cause shes your wife undecided undecided undecided

I dont fu6k around. . . . . only said I DO to one woman and it stays like that till Jesus come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings / Christmas Gift For My Daughters / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.