Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) (26712 Views)

Notorious Ex-armed Robber Shina Rambo: How I Tormented Lagosians,police / Confessions Of Shina Rambo,former Notorious Armed Robber And Killer / Shina Rambo The Notorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by GrownMan(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
When people say this guys should be arrested, I wonder if they missed the part where he gave himself up and then was inprisoned. Abi, wasn't he in prison when he was saved? May be na me sha,

Then Iroko tree, wife from kingdom and all d Yoruba type jaz tins, Some people say e make dem laf smiley I dey hia dey laf u too o, just thank God say u never experience anything concerning the dark world. And if you are in Christ? even better for u because na only dos people wey God recognise as Him own seem to fit escape the dark things of this world wey truly exist,

Make una Shine una eye o. A word is enuf!

1 Like

Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by engrj(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
Wow so interesting @poster pls post the part 2 tomorrow pls or de season 2 smiley smiley smiley smiley Anyway on a serious note if it were in America This man will be very useful for their Government like Obama but in Nigeria here some fucking Politician will not allow it cus something will happen, De other fucking side of it is dis i also grow up in the same town Sabongida-Ora In Owan West Edo State Nig. May God  help Us In Jesus Name Amen.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by logica(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
Shina Rambo ko, Sunny Rambo ni. These "pastors" and their ever penchant for the extra-bad-guy-turned-good stories. Many of them were only "bad" in their imagination as they wanted to be seen as bad but failed. All round lames - lame from the cradle to the grave.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
He should be in jail.
BTW, i smell exaggeration.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
God na BABA!
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Ekans: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
Evil is resident in Africa and poverty helps it,never doubt that tale about the iroko tree b/cos the devil can do anything.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Ekans: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

seconded
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ekans:

Evil is resident in Africa and poverty helps it,never doubt that tale about the iroko tree b/cos the devil can do anything.

Almost. I can count 20 things he can't do right off the top of my head.

God on the other hand . . .  cheesy
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by horny4u(f): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ekans:

He sold fear you bought it. Do you believe killer phone number too. There is only one power in the world and it is the Almighty's power of love , because of free will this power can then be likened to electricity nd can be used to lighten a room or it can destroy,
Dissolve that fear from your mind abeg.
The Almighty is all powerful!

BlueDiva:

He should be in jail.
BTW, i smell exaggeration.

He may be born again but he still trades in fear.

@Ileke idi
There are some skin colour darkened by guilt and sin and no amount of tura cream can wash it clean.
The Almighty forgives and we should too , i just hope he is not trying to impress anyone,
I am not sure how i feel about the story, whatever!!!! hiss
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by babaowo: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
huh if this guy see new cars,like lr4,xseries, rechargable cars,with bullet proof options,and he confirm the price,definately he will go back to his old buznez.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by ceah(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
babaowo:

huh if this guy see new cars,like lr4,xseries, rechargable cars,with bullet proof options,and he confirm the price,definately he will go back to his old buznez.

How did you get to know that ? did you go back to your old ways after being saved, you must be experienced, lol grin
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Koikoi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
This dude is a national monument that should be kept in a museum out of harms-way.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Siga: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
Guys, believe wat u want, but, in the 90's, ahhh, Shina Rambo na DEVIL oo, I remember one time he was operating and we ran into the fracas, we had to hide inside drainage, This guy terrorise all man for Abeokuta, one time this guy went into a dealership in Lagos, ask his boys to drive out brand new cars, police scatter ,
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by jahrule: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
room702:

this story is so fake, the iroko tree part had me laughing hard. this is duck tales

you are a baby, you don`t know that this is africa
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by ceah(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
Koikoi:

This dude is a national monument that should be kept in a museum out of harms-way.

You are a real KoiKoi, grin grin grin grin

Siga:

Guys, believe wat u want, but, in the 90's, ahhh, Shina Rambo na DEVIL oo, I remember one time he was operating and we ran into the fracas, we had to hide inside drainage, This guy terrorise all man for Abeokuta, one time this guy went into a dealership in Lagos, ask his boys to drive out brand new cars, police scatter ,

Man, you remind me of the time he was in Lagos and operated all the way from palmgrove thru to ojuelegba down to costain, you need to see the way people ran into their houses, as if he is in the house, people didnt come out till  the next day, people saying funny things here dont know who Shina Rambo si, most of people here are Teenagers so you cant blame them, all they know is D'BANG, LOL

jahrule:

you are a baby, you don`t know that this is africa

tHANK YOU, If they met Shina Rambo; they wont be saying all these rasta, lol!
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by mail4gift2(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
I don't doubt this guy, i never knew nor heard of him shaa, but Anini was a known man, not him, anyway, if God can save Saul (PAUL), there is no one he can not save, all you have to do is open your heart to him and let him in, no matter how many you have killed, he will clean you.

I wish him all the best in life and he should be very strong because the physical battle might be over, not the spiritual for we wrestle not against flesh and blood.

BTW; i have never seen anyone saved by Mohammed, grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Siga: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
My guy, Anini was huge too and most importantly, he was caught with Sunday Osunmbo , so the publicist was huge, Shina Rambo, I tell u, as a reporter, u dare not say a word about him, the guy go come ur radio house deal with all man, the guy was a fearless man, with his automatic Kalashnikov, bullets all around hin body, bros, trust me, Shina Rambo na wicked crime Lord,
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by mail4gift2(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
waoooo, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked thank God for saving his SOUL
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
This Shina Rambo has really gone to Hell and back
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by hbrednic: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2011
so this is the invicible shina that terrorised lagos then,
God is real my people.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by oderemo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
This Shina Rambo has really gone to Hell and back

how i wished the modafukka stay put in hell. how convinient to turned to kristi after all atrocities.
well its only in nija.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by r231(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
ceah:

Do you know the real Shina Rambo ? Are you one of the gang member ? Or are you the brother ?

Lol grin grin grin

Waoh. . . . . Well only God can judge
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by naijaway(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
one word ----- Fake. No good security system to contain his madness at that time. His so called juju masters just give him words of wisdom that he is intrested in and then play probability stunt with him. It is called brain washing. Some people like to say this is Africa and all but the truth is anything is possible including grown adult brainwashing.
  Africa grow up or be left in darkness and ignorance. There's power in the word of man but the word of God is the supreme power. We are suppose to believe that we have all these power in trees and fetus and watever but rank very low in any meaningful status compared to the other continents. Somehow they don't have those powers or don't depend on those powers but are always on top of us. Do you think USA, China, Uk, Europe, even pakistan will not be experts and use those powers very well. Why build planes and cars when they can use those powers for transportation.
  Come here let me dig and bury you for 7 days so that you can wake up on the 7th day. Butterfly wey think say e be helicopter.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by r231(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^^so are you saying there is no juju or what are you saying pls
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by polokor60(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
room702:

this story is so fake, the iroko tree part had me laughing hard. this is duck tales
all dis small small pilkin sef,when dem tey born u sef?too much video game nia dey worry una tongue ask elders wetin happen during d black n white television era.u watch rambo firm sef?naija version non be firm trick like d oyibo own.naija rambo na live movie and shina rambo na d bossd wey non gree die for d movie(actor non dey die 4 firm) wink
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Siga: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
The guy say there is nothing like juju, even for bible, there are instances where dark power was used and God Almighty counter am with hin power, u remember the rod that turned to snake and ate all the other snakes, ok ooo
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by jpworld(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
This guy is just a fool, despite claiming a pastor. (anyway pastors are fools)

The Journalist who granted this interview, should be thrown in Jail for selling rambles to the public.

Why did he attack people with a gun? Since he has all this power, he should have just visited any bank, and command them to give all the money, (without a gun) since he claims those powers are working.

Is just the gun that people are afraid of.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by yuzedo: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
Story story! undecided
This story is utter bollocks! angry
And in the event that it aint, then dis here nuqqa is a b1tch nuccuh! angry
I mean, which real gangsta repents?? Thot he claimed he was invincible and sh1t?! That he didn't fear nuthin'? But he obviously feared death that's why he had to give his life to Christ as directed by Pastor Obadare to deflect his impending fate, What happened to real gangstas?? Take a cue from dem gangsta niggas in america who don't blink fo' nobody! Thug till they die! Wes' wes' y'all! grin
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by dayokanu(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
Gen gen

Action film
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Siga: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ok, this brings the idea, we need script writers for nairaland, I beg, can anyone suggest who go be the best person to act SHina Rambo for nairaland, casting only restricted to nairalanders ooo, and I need to know who go be the spirit girl from the Evil world, lol grin
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
Too many children in Nairaland  undecided
You guys were still sucking your thumbs or were still a spark in your daddy's eyes at the time this bloke was terrorizing the heathens. grin

His jazz and God's angels would have crippled and crushed him had he tried to do any of these to a [b]true [/b]child of God in Jesus Christ (which evidently, there weren't too much of, as can be derived from his then-over-evaluated self-perception).

Thing is, when people are under serious demonic control, one of the things they get is a short memory of failure.
How many time have they tried to attack someone and realized they just couldn't? Of course the devil will make them forget the failure and keep moving on making them believe one lie or the other (or just kill them outright, whichever is more convenient) lest they start questioning his useless powers.
Re: The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) by sconsults: 12:07am On Sep 20, 2011
Only fool belive this guy.i tink he is suffering from adult onset dementia.iroko tree my foot.useless liar and still some goddamn fools belive such mumbo jumbo.9th door of iroko tree.i wonder why nigerian like lying even at the point of death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) / Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.