Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92516 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nsogbu001(m): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2023
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life

525 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Hisbah(f): 1:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations and wishing you many happy returns.

202 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nsogbu001(m): 1:18am On Mar 30, 2023
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.

1162 Likes 102 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nsogbu001(m): 1:20am On Mar 30, 2023
Hisbah:
Congratulations and wishing you many happy returns. Pls do give away let's celebrate with you.

How do you want it dear?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by MadamExcellency: 1:28am On Mar 30, 2023
This life is beautiful and mysterious at the same time. Everything is falling apart and falling in place at the same time.

Happy Birthday and best wishes.

Don't do crime and never be involved in woman wahala. 60% of young men in prison or dead are directly or indirectly traced back to their struggle to please a woman, make a statement and be respected by ladies, etc.

Be yourself, and don't allow others to use you for comparison. Be blessed.

354 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nsogbu001(m): 1:43am On Mar 30, 2023
MadamExcellency:
This life is beautiful and mysterious at the same time. Everything is falling apart and falling in place at the same time.

Happy Birthday and best wishes.

Don't do crime and never be involved in woman wahala. 60% of young men in prison or dead are directly or indirectly traced back to their struggle to please a woman, make a statement and be respected by ladies, etc.

Be yourself, and don't allow others to use you for comparison. Be blessed.

You are correct honestly.
I avoided woman and I never went to club.
I was there to make it because I know where I came from. It's a long story dear.
Thank you dear and remain blessed

288 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Brendaniel: 1:58am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I was there to make it because I know where I came from. It's a long story dear.

Congrats....

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by LogicBomb8: 2:04am On Mar 30, 2023
Happy birthday do give away joor

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Zupay: 2:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations.....this is the REAL CHANGE.👏👏👏

Dis one Rev Fathers full your wedding, shey your brother be Fada?😆😆😆

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by yrhuhfy113: 2:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How do you want it dear?

congratulations sir, PLS TEACH US, what you did or how you met God and this change occured... because it will inspire us all.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nsogbu001(m): 2:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Zupay:
Congratulations.....this is the REAL CHANGE.👏👏👏

Dis one Rev Fathers full your wedding, shey your brother be Fada?😆😆😆

Hahaha
I'm an EX-SEMINARIAN SHAAA

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nsogbu001(m): 2:38am On Mar 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

congratulations sir, PLS TEACH US, what you did or how you met God and this change occured... because it will inspire us all.

I go abroad shaa since 2019.
Omo I worked like Jacky. I investee reasonably.
Na long tory ooo Manny

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Hisbah(f): 2:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How do you want it dear?
Ok
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nsogbu001(m): 2:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Hisbah:
Sir pls any amount you will give me is ok for me. You are in a better position to know how hunger can frustrate someone having been there before. Pls my account number is 2255535555. Zenith Bank. Thanks and may God replenish whatever you'll give me times hundred. Wishing you many happy returns once again.

I go do am on Sunday unfailingly bu God's grace after Thanksgiving

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Nsogbu001(m): 2:41am On Mar 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

Congrats....

Thank you so much
May God meet you at points of needs

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Hisbah(f): 2:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go do am on Sunday unfailingly bu God's grace after Thanksgiving
Greet everyone for me.

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Corridon: 2:46am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
Congrats dear. It looks like you really have seen it all. God is wonderful. Wishing many more fruitful years on earth. Don't forget your root.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Mabizeka: 2:49am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
heart desires too.
Eya your mom part got me. Just see it as the way of God. Congratulations. Bigger blessings are on the way to you. I'll be here on Sunday for the give away o. cool

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Clairvoyancy: 2:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

happy birthday bros

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by PJtech: 3:01am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
heart desires too.
Congratulations bro.. How you take make am abroad ..... I also believe i'll have a story to tell one day when i make am

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by AmotekunSW: 3:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
heart desires too.

Register a Foundation or NGO in her name and organise a Memorial Quiz Competition every year in your village or something.

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by seunlayi(m): 3:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

You copying me grin it's good continue, you won't regret it. Higher and higher you will keep going

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by tiger28: 4:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
heart desires too.
Just WATCH some of those guys that you are eating with.......no lose guard o!!!

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Zupay: 4:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Hahaha
I'm an EX-SEMINARIAN SHAAA

I thought as much but didn't want to be too forward because I sensed those could be your mates back in the seminary. I have a cousin who dropped in Philosophy 2 and when he got married, his set who now became Priests showed up for him.😆😆😆

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:
heart desires too.

Happy Birthday Bro...Ad multos annos!!!

Instead of sharing money or whatever on here (SOME of the beggars are lazy scammers from my personal experience when I tried to help in the past) ...I will suggest you go offline either you ask your priest friends to drop account details of a poor parishioner or buy foodstuffs for them and send across. As those very poor souls are eating, they will be calling heavens to bless this stranger that fed them...God is always awake around them...or pay school fees for poor pupils in your village in memory of your Mum...

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by VTJN(m): 5:17am On Mar 30, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Happy Birthday Bro...Ad multos annos!!!

Instead of sharing money or whatever on here (SOME of the beggars are lazy scammers from my personal experience when I tried to help in the past) ...I will suggest you go offline either you ask your priest friends to drop account details of a poor parishioner or buy foodstuffs for them and send across. As those very poor souls are eating, they will be calling heavens to bless this stranger that fed them...God is always awake around them...or pay school fees for poor pupils in your village in memory of your Mum...
hmmmm even though i need the giveaway cash like seriously but you're perfectly correct and i support it. Give to the needy in your village or near by village. We all have them around our community. We know them, we have people who know them. Online needy aren't completely genuine.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by sirjoggy(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2023
Happy birthday to you Bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Brendaniel: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Thank you so much
May God meet you at points of needs

Amen...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.