Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead (48862 Views)

Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by ogbiwa: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2023
A female bodybuilder has been left heartbroken by the sudden death of her fiancé with their wedding on the horizon.

Leonard van der Mond, 25, was found dead on March 9 near Lake Constance, in Bavaria, Germany, a matter of weeks after posting an Instagram post confessing his love to Tiffany Ritter, 25.

Writing the touching Instagram post, Leonard said: "Actually, I don't post here, but I dedicate this post to [Tiffany].

"A woman who knows what she wants.

"I am grateful that you came into my life and that we can redesign the future together, 2023 will be our year."

The day before Leonard died, Ritter announced – with no reason why – that the wedding was postponed.

Physio Ritter and fellow bodybuilder Leonard fell in love through their mutual love of the sport, getting engaged and moving in together shortly afterwards.

Leonard van der Mond, who stood at 6ft 3in and weighed 130kg was due to marry Ritter but the big day was pushed back.

The cause of death has not yet been confirmed.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/hulking-female-bodybuilders-fianc-found-29584090

4 Likes

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Zonefree(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2023
A female bodybuilder that can't build her nyash, is that one a bodybuilder undecided

God rest his soul.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by OlawaleBammie: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2023
U mean a proposed gay marriage??

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by JasonScoolari: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2023
She was the man in the relationship.

May the soul of the departed fiance, rest peacefully.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Zonefree(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
She was the man in the relationship.

May the soul of the departed fiance, rest peacefully.
Exactly, she was the man in the relationship cos no real man gets on his knees to beg a woman to be his responsibility.

He died for nothing. Three months after his her burial, the female bodybuilder will meet a sensible man to tie the knot with. Simps always lose.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by kellyjc(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2023
If the 25 you wrote there represents age,then I need to start re-calculating my age.
Anyway try to find out what killed him before posting kissbecause I am beginning to think that he died due to age falsification.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Draslo(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Siofra should go and propose to her.

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Berrityga: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2023
This one go get strong bresss.

6 Likes

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Goodlady(f): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2023
May his soul rest in peace. It's terrible to lose a loved one.
Zonefree:
A female bodybuilder that can't build her nyash, is that one a bodybuilder undecided

God rest his soul.
You can't cope with girls with yansh.
Those without yansh are giving you problems too.
You better locate your fellow men. Seems you are destined to drill iron rods alone! 😂

7 Likes

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by BluePrincee: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Thiefnunu the Mandate thief must return the mandate he stole from Nigerians

We cannot have a drug baron as President

The inec President-Select Tilumbu aka Amoda will have no peace until he returns the Mandate to the rightful owner

Rip to the dead man

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Freshtruth(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2023
:some kind men and their taste sha

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Brendaniel: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Discovery ID comes to mind....

4 Likes

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Hambivert: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2023
iṣan lo pa Bruce Lee
...It's too much muscle gain that killed Bruce Lee.
Often times, I do think it's depression that make ladies lift weights till they are this muscular.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by madampresh(f): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2023
May she find rest.
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by inoki247: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2023
Otilo....
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by 9jabreed01: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Chai
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Nuhskhut: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Death for the guy,heartbreak for the girl.
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Justbehave(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2023
The man's family didn't want such embarrassment so they killed him.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by DSC7: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2023
Wahala everywhere......

May BAT things never happen to us....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Gangster1ms: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2023
Woman don kill the man
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by MackIV(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2023
25 , how?!!

Lie small small
Lie small small
All you can do is
Lie small small grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by highchief1: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by grandstar(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2023
ArchiLimited:
I like how the article never tried insinuating that his death had anything to do with the fiancee or wedding postponement meanwhile they know we're all thinking it, including them the writers

I'm not saying she's guilty. I'm saying we've all used our nigerian police investigation method to piece "evidence" together and concluded the result is overwhelming in one direction. Unless more evidence surface grin

I won't be surprised if its due to the supplements they take in their dedermimation to look too chiselled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by adioolayi(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2023
She gave him some jabs ..one two..for corner

I fear female body builders grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

#Justsaying

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by chaddy16: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2023
She looks like a 50-year-old at 25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead by Sleekfingers: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:

God rest his soul.

Na every female go carry yansh like mountain?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo) / Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.