Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet (39988 Views)

Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by omgvoices: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2023
One beautiful Nigerian lady has found herself on the long list of broken-hearted individuals in the world but it appears her case is quite different. She got dumped by her boyfriend for not flushing the toilet after using it.

According to the lady, she has never had luck dating people she personally knows hence she decided to try the option of online dating.

She downloaded an online dating app, Tinder, uploaded her profile and was matched with a guy in Abuja.

After chatting with him for some months and falling in love in the process, he pressured her to visit him.

The date was going well until she got pressed and decided to use the restroom. She inquired about his facilities, and he pointed to the restroom.

Unfortunately, she forgot to flush the toilet after she was done and eventually went home.

At home, she wondered why the guy did not call her again. The next morning, after using her toilet at home and flushing, she remembered the incident at the guy’s house and understood why he decided to block her on all the various social media platforms.

Source: https://esiama.com/beautiful-lady-in-shock-after-she-got-dumped-by-boyfriend-for-not-flushing-the-toilet/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Obalacam(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Very disgusting habit.
I would have done the same

512 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Qatar2022: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Dirty pig , imagine what will happen if you get this one as a wife that house will be pig house

268 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Emperormartin(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Hygienically, she's dirty...

Boys from decent upbringing cannot stomach that

341 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Bahamas95(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Dirty pig!

Why would someone forget to flush the toilet? Is that not madness? The guy saw the handwriting on the wall so no need wasting his time with someone that would mess his house up......He did the right thing.

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by TinubuThief: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Siofra

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by DatIgalaDude: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Village People @ Work!
She don miss potential husband now.
At least she now knows why she has been single.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Berrityga: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Even if my papa try that rubbish for my house I go pursue am.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Rokiat(f): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Damn it is really rough in these dating streets grin. I feel
For ya all single people.

7 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Oscarhakx: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2023
How can you forget to flush toilet after using it. People sef angry angry

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Macnnoli4(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Who forgets to flush the toilet? This makes me doubt if she wiped her nyash after the act or that water is far from the toilet and she was in a rush to leave.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Mercury12(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Come you no get shame? Why the dirty habit
😂

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by TimFisher2: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
sad

I am attracted to clean and hygiene ladies

Been dirty as a woman is a no no for me

I would quietly end the relationship

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Very disgusting habit. God 4bid such girls

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Blupen969(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
If na me i will commot that shit with my bear hands use am stone her for face what rubbish!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by rickleye: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
I would also .
Which means she doesn’t wash her hands .
If I invite a lady to my house and she wants to use the washroom, I listen for
1. Flush
2. Water running from faucet
3. Hand drying from towel
If I hear flush and 5 secs you open the door. Whatever, I had in mind that evening will NEVER happen.

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by rickleye: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
TinubuThief:
grin
Siofra

200 LIKES!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by mytime24(f): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
See bashing above my post, bcus na lady shey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bush pig

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
she is ASSUMING that this is the reason he never called back...

but if you went to pee and forgot to flush, i can somehow take it but if you A) went to shiit during a 1st date at a dude's house and B) you didnt flush...then something is seriously wrong with you.

BTW in many countries in South America, when you go to the toilet and clean your nyansh with toilet paper, you are not suppose to throw the dirty paper in the toilet bowl (due to bad plumbing) and instead, to throw the paper in a dustbin next to the toilet. i HATE THIS DISGUSTING SHIT and even if i tell people to throw the paper in the bowl, i always see the dustbin filled with shitty toilet paper AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!
***spit on floor***

13 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by obinna58(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Blupen969:
If na me i will commot that shit with my bear hands use am stone her for face
what rubbish!!
E vex you on a different level grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by obinna58(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
A worthy reason, I’m sure it’s not her first time

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Blupen969(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
obinna58:
E vex you on a different level grin grin
E vex me on a sequintial level bros

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
The dating scene is messed up and competitive.
Person Wey don dey find reason to break up with you before, now you don shit forget flush.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by xristos(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
eeyah
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by GeneralPula: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
She downloaded an online dating app, Tinder, uploaded her profile and was matched with a guy in Abuja.

A girl
In Abuja
Serious relationship
On Tinder..

It can’t be because of toilet. The young man must have passed through a dirty smelly huge canal - deep blue sea grin

22 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by tocin44(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sounds cooked up.
But let's just pretend it happened that way.

U don get NL front page attention. Congrats.

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by accordadoga24(f): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ayama!!

Iranu!!!

Abacha!!!

This thing no hard to use now...

Obun!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by iamyemiakins(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
How you go forget to flush toilet!?

Maybe na pit latrine she been dey use on a norm, but na her type go dey form wetin she no be

12 Likes

Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by gentlekay2017: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Good
Re: Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet by marlow1962(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
U shit finish u forget to flush, which kind mumu format be that. No wonder majority of them dy smell well under .
Dirty gals everywhere , and she even come online to justify her foolishness.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.