Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? (19973 Views)

Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? / Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? / Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
Must Pastors Do This?

I wonder nowadays when in churches, pastors are praying maybe like for holy spirit baptism, and you see pastors blowing wind into mics, does that mean the air blown into the mic will distribute the holy spirit fast fast?

Or when people are shouting and falling under the anointing, is it a must people fall down before the anointing gets to them.

Please I want to know, pardon my ignorance and moreover its very common nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by plappville(f): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
A false Pastor will apear as a true pastor, a false prophet will apear as a true profphet, a false church wil appear as a true church. Even though dey appear as true, Jesus Christ says that they are wolves in sheep's clothing. Matthew 7:15.
They are her to deceive many and even seducing the very elect with signs and wonders. This means they are within th Christian world showin' themselves as true powerful workers of the gospel. It takes the spirit of God for one to know if he/she is worshiping in the right place.

To add:
It is not a must to fall down, Somany people pretend to fall and this is promoting these pastors.
I ve been to this type of church befor when they will push your head strongly so u can fall hahaha? its sad to TOY with God.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by kemmeye: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
plappville:

A false Pastor will apear as a true pastor, a false prophet will apear as a true profphet, a false church wil appear as a true church. Even though dey appear as true, Jesus Christ says that they are wolves in sheep's clothing. Matthew 7:15.
They are her to deceive many and even seducing the very elect with signs and wonders. This means they are within th Christian world showin' themselves as true powerful workers of the gospel. It takes the spirit of God for one to know if he/she is worshiping in the right place.

To add:
It is not a must to fall down, Somany people pretend to fall and this is promoting these pastors.
I ve been to this type of church befor when they will push your head strongly so u can fall hahaha? its sad to TOY with God.

haha reli
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
Breathing has been used as a synonym for the operations of the holy spirit.

2 Samuel 22:16
16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the Lord, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

The spirit of God can operate through air so air can be breathed as a man seemed led . Jesus did it too.

John 20:22
22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by plappville(f): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
Joagbaje:

16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the Lord, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

The spirit of God can operate through air so air can be breathed as a man seemed led . Jesus did it too.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

This is where the problems lies, to be Christlike doesnt mean they should be this stylish, some will qoute a verse and then danse in a wordly way and then say the lord likes when u danse like this and the crowd will shout Amennnnnn. Did Jseus realy blow out air as much as they do now? What about the head pushing?? Isnt the prayer alone enough?? Must they force ppl to fall on the ground?

1 Like

Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
If Jesus didn't do it, you will say it's not in the bible , now Jesus was quoted ,you say "must they copy him" cool man cannot be satisfied. Besides, ministry is by the spirit .if a man is led to minister in a particular way, who is anybody to judge
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2011
lecorn:

I wonder nowadays when in churches, pastors are praying maybe like for holy spirit baptism, and u see pastors blowing wind into mics, does dat mean d air blown into d mic wil distribute d holy spirit fast fast or when people are shouting and falin under d anointing, is it a must people fal down before d anointing gets to them.
Pls i wnt 2 knw, pardon my ignorance and moreover its very comon nowadays

It's amazing how Joagabaje has mastered the art of picking a verse to validate his wrong beliefs.

I have some questions for you
Joagbaje:

So did they receive the Holy Ghost by his breathing on them?
Was receiving the Holy Ghost here similar to the baptism of the Holy Spirit?
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by HISchild: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2011
The churches are under the righteous judgment of GOD, as is the rest of the world. - "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" -1 Peter 4:17
----------

Let me encourage everyone, self included, to be a follower of GOD, The Lord JESUS CHRIST only, by HIS grace, particularly in this day and age (in these very last days), wherein are many deceivers.  The infallible, life-giving, true word of GOD is pure, abides forever and never deceives. Keep reading and keep praying (1 Thess 5:17), "watch and pray".

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."
- Romans 3:4
======================================
Being “slain in the spirit” / falling over backward
falling backward is an imitation and/or attempt to simulate the ability to bring judgment and/or call down fire from Heaven in order to destroy! Only GOD, YAHWEH, The Lord JESUS CHRIST can bring that kind of judgment, because GOD is GOD alone, and HIMSELF is The Righteous Judge. (Sodom and Gomorrah were an example - "Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;" Genesis 19:24, 2 Peter 2:6; also, GOD through the prophet Elijah - "Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down. And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty." - 2 Kings 1:9-10).

What we see in churches today all over the world is not GOD's activity, but attempted simulation of GOD's power by the enemy, disguised as something "good", primarily because it occurs in connection with GOD's house / heritage, by the which many are deceived.

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

This is the link, from between the time of the last supper of The Lord JESUS CHRIST with HIS apostles to the time of HIS tribulation and arrest in the garden of Gethsemane, where the devil, the "son of perdition", who had entered into Judas Iscariot, was present and per the above holy Scripture (- 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4), simulates in the churches.

"And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them." - Luke 22:2-4

"When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples. Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons. Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground." - John 18:1-6

Those that came to arrest The Lord JESUS CHRIST, The Word of GOD, Alpha and Omega, fell backward as a real show of The Lord JESUS CHRIST's power to destroy them if HE wanted to, but their destruction was not in GOD's will or plan, as HE had to suffer these things for the sins of those for whom HE came to save ("Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?" - John 18:11, "Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?" - Matthew 26:53 also John 18:36)

This copying of the power of GOD to bring judgment by reigning down fire from Heaven is what we see in the churches, sadly, many are deceived thereby. Know though, at all times, that YAHWEH reigns!

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live." - Revelation 13:12-14

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." - Revelation 16:13-14

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:24

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders," - 2 Thessalonians 2:9 ("Even him" is a reference to the Lord JESUS CHRIST, whose return is after all these things are accomplished to destroy the devil and all enemies of GOD, including death and hell -2 Thessalonians 2:cool,

"And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh." - Revelation 19:19-21
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by plappville(f): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2011
Joagbaje:

If Jesus didn't do it, you will say it's not in the bible , now Jesus was quoted ,you say "must they copy him" cool man cannot be satisfied. Besides, ministry is by the spirit .if a man is led to minister in a particular way, who is anybody to judge

Ok so this was how Jesus did it? Am not saying they shouldnt copy JESUS!! I too lov to copy him.
Are u aware of Ladies manner of dressing in some churches? and yet Pastors dont stop them is also Jesus copy right??
I am not judging but we should not lie everything they do today as copying Jesus. Some ve trun it to thier own style to gain many members for themselves And to be popular. A pastor who wants to gain brethren for God will go against mili skirt, tops that exposes the breast etc. I saw in Utube how a kid was practising his pastor, it was a well organise gardring, her parents were there etc, when this kid will grow up it will become Christ copy too.
Anyway, God will judge us all one day.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by winiamanda: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2011
lecorn:

I wonder nowadays when in churches, pastors are praying maybe like for holy spirit baptism, and u see pastors blowing wind into mics, does dat mean d air blown into d mic wil distribute d holy spirit fast fast or when people are shouting and falin under d anointing, is it a must people fal down before d anointing gets to them.
Pls i wnt 2 knw, pardon my ignorance and moreover its very comon nowadays

They don't blow into only mics
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
Joagbaje:

So when you blow on to the Mic does that mean you are breathing on them? Tell us how blowing air is similar to breathing air on people?
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
Did I blow on mic. What has it got to do with me?
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by plappville(f): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
Joagbaje:

Did I blow on mic. What has it got to do with me?
grin grin grin grin it makes me laugh,

I dont think he is directing to u, @Op says blow air in a mic, but u qouted the bible, air through breath.
I seems two different air, Christ was through breath today it has be copied and stylished through the mouths with a mic.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by ogajim(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
You are never going to get a straight answer from Pasor JoAgbaje because he will DANCE around the subject like they do in those churches.

Jesus Christ was REVEALING/SHOWING himself to his Disciples after his RESURRECTION, and now Pastors are supposed to copy that and blow into mics?

They force-feed folks on the NEED to "receive" the holy Spirit (speak in tongues) when the Bible clearly say the Lord dispenses as he pleases, little wonder most of them who want to be seen by men to have "received" the gift speak repeated mumble jumble which they call "praying in the spirit"

Only God knows his TRUE worshipers, it is better for Christians to copy the BEREANS than these fakes all over the place/tube.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly why he didn't answer my questions.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
plappville:

grin grin grin grin it makes me laugh,

I dont think he is directing to u, @Op says blow air in a mic, but u qouted the bible, air through breath.
I seems two different air, Christ was through breath today it has be copied and stylished through the mouths with a mic.

It's the same thing based on the same principle . Wind ,air, breath. You do what God leads you to do. There will be a miracle if It's done by the spirit.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
musKeeto:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly why he didn't answer my questions.

I didn't know your question was that important to you? Let's look at it.

musKeeto:

It's amazing how Joagabaje has mastered the art of picking a verse to validate his wrong beliefs.
I have some questions for youSo did they receive the Holy Ghost by his breathing on them?
Was receiving the Holy Ghost here similar to the baptism of the Holy Spirit?

Baptism of the holyghost is actually bring born again. That's what happened when Jesus rose. The Pentecost experience was an infilling of the holyghost .
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
Joagbaje:

Baptism of the holyghost is actually bring born again. That's what happened when Jesus rose. The Pentecost experience was an infilling of the holyghost .

See how you contradict yourself.

Your first verse

You're indeed a waste of time.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Image123(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
Joagbaje:

The baptism of the Holy Ghost is NOT the same thing as been born again. I'd have thought that as a typographic error but knowing your ilk, i know it's deliberate of you to gain popularity and attention by controversy and ludicrous statements.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by nlMediator: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2011
Image123:

The baptism of the Holy Ghost is NOT the same thing as been born again. I'd have thought that as a typographic error but knowing your ilk, i know it's deliberate of you to gain popularity and attention by controversy and ludicrous statements.

This is actually a well-debated topic in Christianity. Generally, it's much ado about nothing because the people who believe salvation is the Baptism OF the Holy Spirit also believe in the second experience that others call Baptism WITH or IN the Holy Spirit. But they call it in-filling or receiving the Holy Spirit. Of course, some people that believe that salvation is the baptism of the Holy Spirit - mainly baptists - do not believe in the second or subsequent experience. The link below may be helpful in capturing the controversy.

http://www.bpnews.net/BPFirstPerson.asp?ID=25404
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by smile4kenn(m): 1:26am On Sep 21, 2011
I avoid the religious section, and now you guys are bringing it to the homepage.

I guess I will avoid the whole thing, init? lipsrsealed
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by God2man(m): 3:54am On Sep 21, 2011
Yes! It is real. You can fall under the annointing. If you are possessed by foul spirit,there will be a struggle before those foul spirit release you,normally, they don't want to get out of their hiding place(your body). But the power of God overcome them and you are set free. During these struggling, crying, rolling on the floor, and the rest.Lastly, Then blowing of mic, no man can tell God that, this is the style i want you to use, NO! you can't dictate to God. The bible says God speaks in diverse ways. Hebrew 1:1. God had various ways to move in his power. So, let us leave that to God to demystify. God bless you. God2man. to God to demystify. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2011
God2man:

Yes! It is real. You can fall under the annointing. If you are possessed by foul spirit,there will be a struggle before those foul spirit release you,normally, they don't want to get out of their hiding place(your body). But the power of God overcome them and you are set free. During these struggling, crying, rolling on the floor, and the rest.Lastly, Then blowing of mic, no man can tell God that, this is the style i want you to use, NO! you can't dictate to God. The bible says God speaks in diverse ways. Hebrew 1:1. God had various ways to move in his power. So, let us leave that to God to demystify. God bless you. God2man. to God to demystify. God bless you. God2man.
undecided
What a beautiful mind
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by itiswell1(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2011
God2man:

[b]Yes! It is real. You can fall under the annointing. If you are possessed by foul spirit,there will be a struggle before those foul spirit release you,normally, they don't want to get out of their hiding place(your body). But the power of God overcome them and you are set free. During these struggling, crying, rolling on the floor, and the rest.[/b]Lastly, Then blowing of mic, no man can tell God that, this is the style i want you to use, NO! you can't dictate to God. The bible says God speaks in diverse ways. Hebrew 1:1. God had various ways to move in his power. So, let us leave that to God to demystify. God bless you. God2man. to God to demystify. God bless you. God2man.

Nice one. I have always been wondering why i never fall under anointing even though people around me might be falling. I dey always think say hope God never forget me.

But wait o, i once attended a service and almost half of the auditorium fell. Does that mean that they are all possessed. If yes, wahala dey o.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2011
I'd have thought that as a typographic error but knowing your ilk, i know it's deliberate of you to gain popularity and attention by controversy and ludicrous statements.

Take it easy with me ,you don't have to use hard word to communicate . I may be right ,you may be right. I may say things in a way to get people's attention to what I'm saying but not to get popularity.

Image123:

The baptism of the Holy Ghost is NOT the same thing as been born again.

.Salvation is baptism. The holyghost baptised us into christ. that is what I refer to as baptism of the holyghost.

1 Corinthians 12:13
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

What people generally call baptism of the holyghost is actually an infilling. So at salvation the holyghost is already in us. But the infilling hadnt taken place until we ask to be filled, then empowerment takes place.

So when jesus breathed the holyghost upon them , salvation took place, but the infilling took place later with tongues of fire at Pentecost.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by ogbori(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2011
Blowing into the mic?

The only reason a Pastor will blow into the mic is because he wants EVERYONE  to hear it in the speakers . .  but is that neccessary. That is just SHOWMANSHIP . . . or you call it a style; style koo, style nii
There are lot of things our pastors do which are not neccessary.
Na every time Jesus dey blow breath?
Did he blow it so people can hear?
I hope some of my pastor won't wrestle to push people down with time. Like someone said, must everyone fall? Some of these things are done to get attention to themselves and not God or Christ any more
The picture of Christ and the Chross symbol is now replaced by the pix of the Pastor and (or with ) the wife; Attention.

Holy spirit / Holy Ghost shocked. There had been some confussion set up by people.
Is there a different between the holy spirit and the holy ghost. The HOLY GHOST was the way the King james version of the bible interpreted the HOLY SPIRIT. And the holy spirit simply means the spirit of God which which does a lot of things from giving of gift, bringing out your inherent gift, diverse of good stuff. There different level of gift and types given by the spirit(God).
Paul explain the gifts saying : 'Do all do miracle, do all speak in tongue, do all see vision, interprete. To some this gift gifts, to some that set of gift. But fellow nigerians will say if u no speak in tongue u no get the holy ghost , na holy spirit u get, undecided
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2011
it is well:

Nice one. I have always been wondering why i never fall under anointing even though people around me might be falling. I dey always think say hope God never forget me.

But wait o, i once attended a service and almost half of the auditorium fell. Does that mean that they are all possessed. If yes, wahala dey o.

hahahahaha. Huge lol to that.

since I was little, i have always wondered about this falling under the anointing thing, the air blowing being a more recent addition to it all. I used to wonder why people would scream and fall (sometimes injuring themselves in the process) and why anybody the pastor touched had to fall. I had to confront that confusion in stark reality one day the pastor decided to lay hands on everyone. Anyone he laid his hands on immediately fell (read pretty much the entire congregation he had touched up to that point). As he got closer to me, my mind was in utter turmoil. How would it feel to fall under the anointing? What if I didn't fall?

The pastor eventually got to me and, to avoid being thought of as being particularly possesed, I simply fell as soon as his hand camee near my head and allowed the ushers catch me as i fell. Easy peasy, and that was it.

My point is, not everyone that falls is under the anointing, or under any anointing for that matter. Some just do it because it seems like everyone is doing it (like in my case) and others do it because they want to attract attention. Besides, there were some particular women that always fell under "the anointing" each time they came to church. Was it that there was always another spirit waiting to possess them as soonome or what? That particular question has left me baffled till today.

As for the air in mic thing, well, I think it is left to the pastor/preacher to explain why he/she is doing that. For some, it is a sign that the holy spirit has started moving. For others, it is a cue to start falling en masse. Each has his/her reason, I guess.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by toorich: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2011
@lecorn, go get A̶̲̥̅̊‎ job if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't hv, ask more intelligent questions tht cud get U̶̲̥̅̊ one. If ur serious wth your question, ask your pastor if U̶̲̥̅̊ hv one but if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't, find one or don't talk abt it
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Poundstan: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2011
Most pastors do this in order to fool their ignoramous congregations.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by Lovine: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2011
Falling down is a sign of demon possession, there is nothing like falling under anointing. When the saints where baptized in the Holy Spirit during Pentecost they did not fall down instead they spoke unknown but can be translated tongues as they were empowered by the Holy Spirit. When someone falls during prayer of deliverance it shows the one is posses by evil spirit or the person just falls, but not all falling brings freedom from demonic possession. Falling is a sign surrender or the spirit may pretend he's gone but still there.
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by iyke100(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2011
Beware of fake pastors!!!!!!!!
Have you ever wondered why when so called annointing is released and everybody is falling down yet the camera man is standing. Annointing doesnt get to camera man

Lets beware. These pastors and their annointing are all fake
Re: Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2011
Blowing into the Microphone actually has a much more stronger effect than just blowing into people's faces, for one thing you do not need to worry about the mouth smell. Using the microphone causes a displacement of air molecules and voltaic elements causing the atoms in the anointing to become super-charged.

The reason why you fall is because the negative ion particles you are carry cannot withstand the super-charged anointing molecules - har far? you must fall na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari / Join Whatsapp Group Where Latest Gospel Music Is Shared / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.