Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage (32043 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by snthesis(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Got a shocker recently, my wife suddenly says i am not romantic after 10years of marriage and having 3 children... should i be worried
we got married young and she now in her early 30s

p.s
she now wants to get a tattoo, piercing. waistbeads and wear leg chain

25 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Lovilla(f): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2023
That is too bad of her

Just give her time, she will change

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Wakins(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2023
You guys married young so She didn't have the time to do 'things'. Now that children bearing is done and dusted She is about to let loose.

332 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by sulakishop(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Maybe she has started sampling r@mr0ds

Women don't know how to hide feelings especially in "that" aspect

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by advanceDNA: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Should we tell him?

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2023
It's over for you , she's not love with you anymore

You better divorce and go your way

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by ItisWell22(f): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2023
advanceDNA:
Should we tell him?

Guyyyyy… πŸ˜‚

Even me wey be woman begin laugh as I read the heading… πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

After 10 years!!

How?? 😫

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Berrityga: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Thats why divorce is an option. If you both are tired get a divorce so our data can rest mbok.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Autobot05: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2023
Dont get emotionally attached to a woman
Tell her ok

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by advanceDNA: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2023
ItisWell22:

Guyyyyy… πŸ˜‚

Even me wey be woman begin laugh as I read the heading… πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

After 10 years!!

How?? 😫

Sebi na because u dey reasonable..... wait small...

U will see how ur paddiis will come and blame him

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Beebah321(f): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2023
LIES undecided
Una go just dey lie lie anyhow undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by vincenteger: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2023
It's not everything women say to you that you carry to heart. Most times they don't mean it that way.

Try and settle your issues within yourself rather than bring them here. People will only advice you based on how they feel.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by PerfectStranger(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
That is too bad of her

Just give her time, she will change
APC change cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by virginprincess(f): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Instead of you to look for a way to pls her by being romantic you are here complaining to bitter nairaland men that will gladly help you scatter your marriage with their negative comments.

86 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by LikeAking: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Time to Replace ur wife....

A tenure don finish..

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by ajimo54(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:
got a shocker recently, my wife suddenly says i am not romantic after 10years of marriage and having 3 children... should i be worried

p.s

You are in big trouble! Someone has been licking her plate seriously! You have left her unserviced. You have not been licking her plate. And u allow her bank account to run dry! I am very sure, she has ceased to love you! All u need do now, ask her if she still loves you or if she wants the end of the marriage?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Blupen969(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2023
Beebah321:
LIES undecided
Una go just dey lie lie anyhow undecided
You i wan ask you beebah321 everything na lie to you?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by snthesis(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
advanceDNA:
Should we tell him?
tell me what

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by snthesis(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
do women go through mid-life crisis too?, this is very strange to me

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Are you romantic though?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
snthesis:
got a shocker recently, my wife suddenly says i am not romantic after 10years of marriage and having 3 children... should i be worried

p.s

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Qatar2022: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s
Oga stop complaining it maybe true, She has been enduring it since because of love and she do not want to kill your ego as a man

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Albertone(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
virginprincess:
Instead of you to look for a way to pls her by being romantic you are here complaining to bitter nairaland men that will gladly help you scatter your marriage with their negative comments.

You can only please a woman that wants to be pleased.

If a man earning 200k a month is giving his wife 100k out of it, she can still cheat on him with a man earning 1m monthly and giving her 300k out of it.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Rokiat(f): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Maybe you are actually not romantic but you can change that if you want.

Just a simple
Question, if I was to ask you what your wife love language was do you know it?

Now for your wife, wanting to get a tattoo etc just have a talk with her if that is something you are against.

Also ask her what she means by you not being romantic. Ask her what are things she considered romantic and start implementing those in your relationship. People make relationship harder than it is really.

There was no need to even come online with this, you could have simply have a conversation with her and fix things but your male ego got hurt because she called you unromantic so now you came online and highlight some bad things she’s considering doing just so we can now bad mouth her for those and deflect the attention from on you thereby stroking your own ego.

That is not how marriage work my gee you have to put your ego aside if you want to make it work.

Many people married young when they have no clue even what marriage is all about and what they even really want and then enter their 30s and start questioning all their decisions.

Because the 30s
Is when you truly know who you are and what you really want.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Blitzking: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s
Babe wan begin explore...she feel say she don't miss our youthful whoring...she wan use her last card...no gree oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by rickleye: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:

p.s

Haha, it’s called midlife crisis.

Just tell her she is right and start the dating process again.
Many of us think our wives are like our mothers . Marry and keep for home. The game is changing bro. I am sure she has a friend on WhatsApp with whom she has discussed this with already.

1. Plan a date nite every week . Go catch a flick and have someone watch the kids.
2. Do something together with the family once a month. Go to Olumo Rock and Beach . A family outing .
3. Don’t forget her birthday make it exciting ( get her flowers or money - depending on her love language)
4. Make an effort to show PDA infront of the kids. Steal a kiss πŸ’‹, slap her buttocks , call her sexy mamacita or siren.
5. Make sex impromptu. After coitus , ask would like a glass of water or wine to relax ( she will laugh and say , thank you yes or no )
6. If you are just Spooning dude , change into missionary or doggy . ( now sex and love are not the same) . Massage and ask her where she may want to be touched to excite her …

Make the effort !!! You might not be comfortable doing any of the above but as you mentioned it appears she never β€œ lived β€œ done anything she wanted to do . Her first born is 10.
And it’s been mummy this , mummy that !

I would give her the leg chain *

Don’t ignore her warnings or else someone else will fill the void.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by rickleye: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
snthesis:
do women go through mid-life crises too?, this is very strange to me

Yes they do .
It manifests in different ways

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by snthesis(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you romantic though?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
if i wasnt then how did i get to woo her, get her consent for marriage and stay married till now

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by snthesis(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Rokiat:
Maybe you are actually not romantic but you can change that if you want.

Just a simple
Question, if I was to ask you what your wife love language was do you know it?

Now for your wife, wanting to get a tattoo etc just have a talk with her if that is something you are against.

Also ask her what she means by you not being romantic. Ask her what are things she considered romantic and start implementing those in your relationship. People make relationship harder than it is really.

There was no need to even come online with this, you could have simply have a conversation with her and fix things but your male ego got hurt because she called you unromantic so now you came online and highlight some bad things she’s considering doing just so we can now bad mouth her for those and deflect the attention from on you thereby stroking your own ego.

That is not how marriage work my gee you have to put your ego aside if you want to make it work.

Many people married young when they have no clue even what marriage is all about and what they even really want and then enter their 30s and start questioning all their decisions.

Because the 30s
Is when you truly know who you are and what you really want.
well noted, my point is how can she suddenly just say this and every other thing she's planning to do...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Beebah321(f): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Blupen969:
You i wan ask you beebah321 everything na lie to you?
NO undecided
Una too dey believe everything way una see for here na. undecided
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by snthesis(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Failure2019:
It's over for you , she's not love with you anymore

You better divorce and go your way

hmmm, i'm thinking of going through her phone, something is not right

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by Blupen969(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Beebah321:
NO undecided
Una too dey believe everything way una see for here na. undecided
No make me vex report you ooh, no deh waste your emojis i no deh see am with this phone
Re: My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage by snthesis(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
rickleye:

Haha, it’s called midlife crisis.

Just tell her she is right and start the dating process again.
Many of us think our wives are like our mothers . Marry and keep for home. The game is changing bro. I am sure she has a friend on WhatsApp with whom she has discussed this with already.

1. Plan a date nite every week . Go catch a flick and have someone watch the kids.
2. Do something together with the family once a month. Go to Olumo Rock and Beach . A family outing .
3. Don’t forget her birthday make it exciting ( get her flowers or money - depending on her love language)
4. Make an effort to show PDA infront of the kids. Steal a kiss πŸ’‹, slap her buttocks , call her sexy mamacita or siren.
5. Make sex impromptu. After coitus , ask would like a glass of water or wine to relax ( she will laugh and say , thank you yes or no )
6. If you are just Spooning dude , change into missionary or doggy . ( now sex and love are not the same) . Massage and ask her where she may want to be touched to excite her …

Make the effort !!! You might not be comfortable doing any of the above but as you mentioned it appears she never β€œ lived β€œ done anything she wanted to do . Her first born is 10.
And it’s been mummy this , mummy that !

I would give her the leg chain *

Don’t ignore her warnings or else someone else will fill the void.
her message and yours feels like a threat to me, i dont do threats

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.