Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned (49747 Views)

Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign / Saraki’s Ex-aide Under Fire As Group Petitions NBC, Rights Commission / Oby Ezekwesili: "NBC Wants AIT To Be Like NTA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by XAUBulls: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Seun should have shut Datti- Baba Ahmed down immediately he started stalking about military take-over and other rubbish.

Tinubu would sue some media houses like he sued AIT. AIT never recovered and went under.

Seun if Nairaland should get ready too. Im sef fit chop wotowoto if he doesn't improve on his moderation. He allowed false news about Tinubu to spread too much on this platform.
Indeed... The newest mod is responsible for lately pushing some of those inciting threads to the FP because I noticed that those bigoted posters usually tag his NL user name to their inciting posts like the one on FFKs tweet (which the OP misinterpreted today in order to cause anger towards FFK). He has to be extra-careful.
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by lildush(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Shampoo77:
He has not been sworn in yet he has started showing that he is an authoritarian. Useless druggie

Very shameless 1.. for that matter....
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Alexpetra: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Guyman01:
ObiDatti are speaking with a lot of confidence that they won the election while APC has been jittery.
Even Atiku camp is also thinking along the same line that ObiDatti won perhaps based on reliable information at their disposals.
I recall that Obi was declared winner in Anambra from number 3 against Ngige and Mbadinuju
when PO said they don't want me to succeed, and I too will not let them to succeed... I know it will be a long one for tinubu in court.
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Ikemba007: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
The guy is still good

Cyberterror:
Seun Okinbaloye is a below average journalist, truth be told. He is a fraud who is always trying hard to mimic Wolf Blitzer and Richard Quest of CNN all at once in his Politics Today show but still can't measure up. He is not real at all. He has no good command of English language unlike many of his colleagues in Channels. I don't know what Chief Momoh was thinking to give him his own show at such prime time.
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Tareq1105: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
lildush:

Dnt mind him.. he is still blind to see dat APC is out to kill Nigerians. We have endured enough.. our eyes are open now. We say no to APC.. no to tinubu the drug lord...

Is tribunal a campaign ground? It's like you Obi supporters have forgotten that campaign and election were over.

You said all these several times yet Nigerians were not convinced. Say something new about Tinubu all these no sell for election so e no go sell for tribunal.
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by lildush(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
dapsoneh:
Panel 'Telefison', Arise 'Telefison' are all in sifia pain and are still suffering from post election loss syndrome
I'm sure some journalists will com it suicide when Jagaban is sworn in come May 29
Jagabaniscoming# know this and know peace

Jagaban will never smell dat office.. do u know the implications of swearing him in? You people are just talking. Go and study please. Before u come here to comment..
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Tareq1105: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Alexpetra:
when PO said they don't want me to succeed, and I too will not let them to succeed... I know it will be a long one for tinubu in court.

And you think Tinubu is Ngige?
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by DrUche3(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
oyin44:
Obi and datti are just constituting nuisance to the public.

Especially that datti, he speaks like someone that doesn't learn to use brain to talk.....

like a 10 month old baby

Sharap there my friend!
You support injustice that's why you think they're constituting nuisance. INEC wasted about 300b of tax payers money on that sham you call election. Truth is bitter but our mouths cannot be shut but as for you supporting evil, keep quiet my friend!
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Tareq1105: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
lildush:

Jagaban will never smell dat office.. do u know the implications of swearing him in? You people are just talking. Go and study please. Before u come here to comment..

Tell us the implications of swearing Tinubu in. We want to know from you that studied. We we no go school, educate us.

1 Like

Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Alexpetra: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

And you think Tinubu is Ngige?
Ngige oo tinubu oo, na the same measure PO will use for them, might even be worse for this one.
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by RPG2020(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Globad:

Write it well and mention names

I dare you

Many of you are joking with potential criminal charges. The law doesn't know anyone

I'm in my house come and beat me grin
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by sisisioge: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
All these media establishments better think beyond now so they dont become like AIT grin
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by lildush(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Before I say anything. Where is Tinubu?

Enjoying his caprisone and gala... In France 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by okorogodwin4(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“It is our considered opinion that the guest Datti Baba-Ahmed was not only provocative but also inciting the public and the Labour Party followers to delegitimise the outcome of the elections but also propagate resistance against the incoming dully elected administration. of Bola Ahmed-Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

“We therefore urge the Commission to invoke the necessary sanctions on Channels TV for the breaches enumerated above”.

They will recieve sense by force. Well done sir Bayuu. You are the best!
go to court if you are not happy or hug transformer
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Mrtaye: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

He needs to do it, u all abûse freedom of speech in this country alot.
Na lie
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Reference(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
From a person who fought the 'illegitimate' military regimes on the onus of democracy this is a huge leap into the abyss.

Almost everything the ruling APC stood for and boasted about in the past, when in waiting are being trampled upon today. Where is democratic progress.
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Tareq1105: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
DrUche3:

Sharap there my friend!
You support injustice that's why you think they're constituting nuisance. INEC wasted about 300b of tax payers money on that sham you call election. Truth is bitter but our mouths cannot be shut but as for you supporting evil, keep quiet my friend!

Are you a Tax payer?

In fact, there should be amendment to the Electoral Law which would allow only tax payers to vote.
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by lildush(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Is tribunal a campaign ground? It's like you Obi supporters have forgotten that campaign and election were over.

You said all these several times yet Nigerians were not convinced. Say something new about Tinubu all these no sell for election so e no go sell for tribunal.

Wat tribunal? The 1 dat tinubu have already brought? This case will be determined by ICC at the end of the day.. Nigerians will not take this rubbish. I will rader vote for buhari for 3rd term dat to vote for Tinubu... God forbid
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by DrUche3(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Are you a Tax payer?

In fact, there should be amendment to the Electoral Law which would allow only tax payers to vote.
Your question shows you're ignorant. It's not an insult but please take up a study on systems of taxation.
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by maintenant: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
People who are not inclined to literature should go and read Shakespeare's Macbeth...

When Macbeth usurped the throne by murdering Banquo, hubris and megalomania seized him.

Macbeth murdered sleep meaning that he could not sleep again...
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by lildush(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tell us the implications of swearing Tinubu in. We want to know from you that studied. We we no go school, educate us.

See wat is happening in Lagos. Tinubu will replicate dat nation wide....

See this.

Which world leaders will like to associate himself with a drug lord.. Nigerians will suffer home and abroad. God forbid

Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Ferdinandu(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
oyin44:

Especially that datti, he speaks like someone that doesn't learn to use brain to talk.....

like a 10 month old baby

Hungry Id1ot who will sell his Children for a loaf of bread
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by tuoyoojo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
These APC people are taking their eyes of the main thing

Did tinubu win 25percent of FCT?
Where there no many irregularities
Why did they not upload most of the results in the polling units

Datti saying the obvious truth is now a crime?

See these things have been destined to happen

The DSS has set the ball rolling for Peter Obi to be arrested, peter obi would go thru fire. this would provoke an unexpected reaction from the public they are trying to silence and cow into submission.
U.N would intervene. The next few months would be the most interesting in Nigeria

You would see it , it would come to pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGonAW32Ysk
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by akins088(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
And you called such comments made by supposed vice president a freedom of speech. He should be careful with the type of statement he is making publicly
socialmediaman:
Nigerian politicians don’t like freedom of speech. It puts them under pressure to make contradictory statements while trying to defend themselves.

It’s easier to just shut down freedom of speech and continue to oppress the conquered
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by surgical: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is running from the main issue of supplying his counter petition , rather, he is using delay tactics. He is also surprised that Obidatti popularity keeps increasing after election despite INEC declaration. How do the think that INEC can deceive 200million people as to who really won?
honestly, if he is not using DSS ,he is using NBC any government agency that can help him suppress the people, if he gets in he will be a dictator and free press will be dead

1 Like

Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by naturefellow(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“It is our considered opinion that the guest Datti Baba-Ahmed was not only provocative but also inciting the public and the Labour Party followers to delegitimise the outcome of the elections but also propagate resistance against the incoming dully elected administration. of Bola Ahmed-Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

“We therefore urge the Commission to invoke the necessary sanctions on Channels TV for the breaches enumerated above”.

They will recieve sense by force. Well done sir Bayuu. You are the best!

Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by blackgold2018(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Quest7777:
If care is not taken, this Tinubu that claimed Social Media gives him High BP will eventually clamp down on SM, News Media & our freedom of speech. cool
the same way buhari did to our judiciary
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by DPlanB1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
oyin44:

like a 10 month old baby

Reason it is called democracy, if u re pained buddy go to court okay

Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by shegra58: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Quest7777:
If care is not taken, this Tinubu that claimed Social Media gives him High BP will eventually clamp down on SM, News Media & our freedom of speech. cool
na Igbo we won clamp down on
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Novarisammy2: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
when will the same lout called bayo onanuga petition Twitter and other social media platforms to sanction the likes of MC oluomo, the glutinous FFK, and the senior advocate of nonsense for all their inciting comments ?

they should also petition the DSS to look into the comment made by a certain charlatan about making this country ungovernable should balablu, the mandate hijacker gets booted out
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by dapsoneh: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
lildush:

get ur obi to study and stop displaying ur folly here pls. Jagaban is ur president, know this and know peace
Re: Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned by Chinedumejoooo: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
This man will be the worst president,if eventually he became one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.