Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka (2447 Views)

Buhari Attended Churches In 2015 (Throwback Photos) / Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka / No Vacancy In Enugu Government House, Fr. Mbaka Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by tinsel: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2023
The outspoken founder of Adoration Ministries, Enugu, Father Ejike Camillus Anthony Ebenezer Mbaka, has begged God to forgive the Churches in Nigeria for jumping fully into the politics of “who wins the 2023 Presidential election” only to mess up the Altar.

Addressing a large crowd of Christians in an open space in Enugu today, March 30, Mbaka knelt before a raised altar, with head bowed, saying: “God, forgive us, forgive the Church, we have gotten it wrong this time.

“I apologize on behalf of the whole men of God, the whole pastors, the whole priests and the whole Bishops. I’m not worthy to apologize for Bishops, but I’m apologizing.

“Let the mercy of God descend, because, what we did within the political moment….a lot of indescribable political brouhaha and political jingoisms and atrocities (were committed).

“We manifested and buried the power of sacrament beneath political forces, political hocks and vultures; they want to vulturize the Church.

See also: Tinubu To Opposition, Others: Come Let's Work Together To Heal Wounds Of Elections
“We turned the Churches into campaign centres, turned the churches into places of politicking.

“We messed up the Altar, we defiled the Altar. How do we want power to move from Altar that has been defiled? We cannot continue with such iniquities.

“I pray that God will forgive us forgive us Oh Lord, forgive Your Church, forgive Christianity in Nigeria.’”

Mbaka, who spoke in both English and Igbo languages, regretted: “we have gotten it wrong this time. Amen.

“Just let it be like this. If you want to misunderstand me, that is your business.”
https://www.greenbreporters.com/news/god-forgive-churches-in-nigeria-weve-gotten-it-wrong-this-time-fr-mbaka.html

5 Likes

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Massiveglory: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2023
There is thick darkness hovering on our Nation. But i see light from heaven dispersing the darkness in ways we can't understand.

Tinubu is darkness. Everyone pushing him or supporting him in this evil is darkness.
But i tell you, tinubu will not rule Nigeria.
He is heading to a great fall and collaspe that may be too painful to bare.
The same fate awaits everyone who supports this darkness.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Including you father Mbaka. You messed up the altar of God big time.

God bless OBIDIENTS all over world.

9 Likes

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by tinsel: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:
There is thick darkness hovering on our Nation. But i see light from heaven dispersing the darkness in ways we can't understand.

Tinubu is darkness. Everyone pushing him or supporting him in this evil is darkness.
He will fall and collapse. The same fate awaits everyone who supports this darkness.
I feel pity and sorry for you. Take heart, please

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Odin13: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Common sense…

if Obi no leave PDP.. go dey form Jagaban for Labour..

Tinubu no for be inec candidate..

He no for Dey court

Mbaka no for Dey rant. after all.. politcians don Dey mount for his alter

Nigerians no for the sad anyhow

One mod wey Dey form voltron for don Dey
inconsequential…

Olumo nor for the bark like bingo..

Fani no for Dey beg north .. while he wan rubbish Britain.. see some are born stupidly impish

Keyamo for don humble..

Everywhere for don stew.Nigerians for don Dey flex ..

But as e be .. we still thank God for life
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Writer606(f): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2023
All church have an error Soo don't judge by the cover
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by seunmsg(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2023
[b][/b]

“We manifested and buried the power of sacrament beneath political forces, political hocks and vultures; they want to vulturize the Church

They’ve vulturized the Church already. Sadly, they are not even ready for redemption. They are still shamefully grandstanding by hiding behind the false claim of rigging and stolen mandate.

9 Likes

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by tinsel: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Writer606:
All churches have an error Soo don't judge by the cover
He is not judging by apologizing. The body of churches messed up big time. The wound will take time to heal.

2 Likes

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Advancedpenis: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Mbaka you ?

Make another pastor/priest talk this thing

But as for you

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by scholarsfunding: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2023
We still remember 2015, when you preached changed from the alter

1 Like

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by tinsel: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2023
seunmsg:
[b][/b]

They’ve vulturized the Church already. Sadly, they are not even ready for redemption. They are still shamefully grandstanding by hiding behind the false claim of rigging and stolen mandate.
Shame cannot allow them

3 Likes

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Advancedpenis: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2023
scholarsfunding:
We still remember 2015, when you preached changed from the alter

E no shock you?

What will he tell the shieks and imams?
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Lemos14: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2023
tinsel:
The outspoken founder of Adoration Ministries, Enugu, Father Ejike Camillus Anthony Ebenezer Mbaka, has begged God to forgive the Churches in Nigeria for jumping fully into the politics of “who wins the 2023 Presidential election” only to mess up the Altar.

Addressing a large crowd of Christians in an open space in Enugu today, March 30, Mbaka knelt before a raised altar, with head bowed, saying: “God, forgive us, forgive the Church, we have gotten it wrong this time.

“I apologize on behalf of the whole men of God, the whole pastors, the whole priests and the whole Bishops. I’m not worthy to apologize for Bishops, but I’m apologizing.

“Let the mercy of God descend, because, what we did within the political moment….a lot of indescribable political brouhaha and political jingoisms and atrocities (were committed).

“We manifested and buried the power of sacrament beneath political forces, political hocks and vultures; they want to vulturize the Church.

See also: Tinubu To Opposition, Others: Come Let's Work Together To Heal Wounds Of Elections
“We turned the Churches into campaign centres, turned the churches into places of politicking.

“We messed up the Altar, we defiled the Altar. How do we want power to move from Altar that has been defiled? We cannot continue with such iniquities.

“I pray that God will forgive us forgive us Oh Lord, forgive Your Church, forgive Christianity in Nigeria.’”

Mbaka, who spoke in both English and Igbo languages, regretted: “we have gotten it wrong this time. Amen.

“Just let it be like this. If you want to misunderstand me, that is your business.”
https://www.greenbreporters.com/news/god-forgive-churches-in-nigeria-weve-gotten-it-wrong-this-time-fr-mbaka.html

Forget all this
It's time for Gods judgement on this country...as far as I'm concerned it is long over due

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by ganisucks(f): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2023
Odin13:
Common sense…

if Obi no leave PDP.. go dey form Jagaban for Labour..

Tinubu no for be inec candidate..

He no for Dey court

Mbaka no for Dey rant. after all.. politcians don Dey mount for his alter

Nigerians no for the sad anyhow

One mod wey Dey form voltron for don Dey
inconsequential…

Olumo nor for the bark like bingo..

Fani no for Dey beg north .. while he wan rubbish Britain.. see some are born stupidly impish

Keyamo for don humble..

Everywhere for don stew.Nigerians for don Dey flex ..

But as e be .. we still thank God for life

Atiku was and is a no go zone. Everyone is glad that he'll never ever be president.

4 Likes

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by OtuologyProf(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:

We can choose to be happy with otu
I love otu!
nothing beats the fukum fukum sound of that wet otu
Chai otu is so sweet !
O
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Wodu89: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:

So many of us have been seeing the thick veil of darkness. God help us
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Goke7: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2023
election losers have just increased the credibility of this man chai!

2 Likes

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Betanaija42moro: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2023
God bless Obidients all over the world.
Nigeria must rise again
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Despacito1: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2023
tinsel:

This one had gone to America and seen the way they do their own Christianity is far way what they're doing in Nigeria. he's one of the contributors of looting going on in Christendom. This one is Medicine after death.
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by tinsel: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2023
Despacito1:

This one had gone to America and seen that they way they're doing their Christianity is far way out of place then the ones that brought it to them. Which he's one of the culprit, he's now realising it now. Medicine after death.
Did you actually read the content?
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Flapp478(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2023
Ok. For all hav sinned and fallen short of God's Glory. But His grace is always sufficient.
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by OneCandleAway(f): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Flapp478:
Ok. For all hav sinned and fallen short of God's Glory. But His grace is always sufficient.

Yesterday and day before, I cried with my swollen eyes to nairaland begging for help to enable me buy drugs for my sick mum but up till now, I'm yet to be helped. I understand that no man can help another man except he is touched by God. Our dad is late and we are still in sch, we are not working. My mum is bedfasted due to our inability to buy her diabetes drugs. She's all I have, pls Help us with 8k to save mum's health and Life pls. I can't watch her go through this. So painful

Stop spamming everywhere with this fake chap.
Drop out of school if you can't finance your education. Go and work. There are people abroad who can't afford tertiary education, they look for work to do.
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Godwin4444: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:

fahdiga

Even your pastors knew they lied to u but U are still choking on d madness

2 Likes

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by LikeAking: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Forget this man..
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by ruffhandu: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
It started with you. Seek for God's mercy for yourself first, this is pride. From your talk by dragging all others, is in a way exhonorating yourself. You did it to Jonathan. You campaigned for buhair. You campaigned for Hoep Uzodimma. You campaigned against Atiku. You campaigned against Obi. Don't let your number of followers get into your head (that is human nature). You are supposed to be a priest for God's sake. Leave others, ask God to redeem you first.
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by MasterJayJay: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Coming from someone that tried to EXTORT money from Peter Obi through manipulation. Repent from pulpit robbery first.
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mbaka why? Shut the fvck up. You're part of the problem.
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by orisa37: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
THE CHURCH SHOULD FORGIVE MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET. PRAY FOR TINUBU TO SUCCEED AND LEAVE VENGEANCE TO GOD.

1 Like

Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Lanretoye(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
H
Re: God, Forgive Churches In Nigeria, We’ve Gotten It Wrong This Time – Fr. Mbaka by Image123(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Massiveglory:

You have lost it and need to see a doctor. You also need God to forgive you of gross folly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Set For Early Voter Registration – Jega / British Aristocracy: The Only Two Nigerians In The British House Of Lords / 2015: Apc Should Field A Christian Presidential Cadidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.