Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi (54742 Views)

CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by ManirBK: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
This Man using POS machine selling his Gurasa Suya in Birnin Kebbi. I used my ATM to purchase 200 naira Gurasa from Him, and He allow me to snap His picture.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Zonefree(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
What in Chinelo's name is Gurasa?

So, he will use his bare hands to mix that thing without putting on hand gloves and a sane human will pay him and consume undecided undecided

Una dey try for that una Birnin Kebbi embarassed

277 Likes 20 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by thesicilian: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
The only way to remain continuously relevant in business and in life is proper adaptation to change.

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Bahamas95(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Una go take una money buy sickness chop one-day......I wonder how some people be sef, nothing dey irritate dem.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by EriMma1: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nice one. He's business oriented..
Way to go!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by sylve11: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
This one sef na news?
Mtswwssw
Skips to the next thread. embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by KnowledgePower7: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Why una dey snap

Vulture meat business is not easy

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Ebubu2: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
every businessperson should have POS machine

i don’t even transact with you if you don’t have POS machine again.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:

So, he will use his bare hand to mix that thing without putting on hand gloves and a sane human will pay him and consume undecided undecided

Do you know how the Akpu that IGBO People eat is processed? The Casava is stored in a stagnant water. It will be stored for weeks till it is infested with magots. Before it is cooked, pounded and ready for consumption.

From the picture bellow. You will sight those white sacks in the dirty murdy water. That is Amighy AKPU. Which is stored in the stagnant water for weeks. You will notice that, the same water is used to wash dirty clothes. grin

Akpu is IGBO People favorite food.

90 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Oblongata: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Cashless policy should be embraced in all ramification of the economy...

7 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Hilarioustweter: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
So we still get humans for Bernin kebbi 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by mannasseh(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
will someone actually eat that, una dy chop shit aswear.

3 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by occfx: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:

So, he will use his bare hand to mix that thing without putting on hand gloves and a sane human will pay him and consume undecided undecided

I don't know why simple hygiene is difficult in Africa.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Father4all: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
The man has upgraded. Yet, some so called educated people are still living in the past

4 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by IAMYOURDAD: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Cheap and unhygienic advert by monie point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by ybalogs(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bahamas95:
Una go take una money buy sickness chop one-day......I wonder how some people be sef, nothing dey irritate dem.
Taste it and I tell you you will come back for more.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by penearth(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Great selling technique, others should learn fast
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by goodyvin02(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hope you paid charges

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Puss360(f): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
That's the Nigerian vibe... We don't protest what we don't like, we just adjust to the situation... Las las money must be made....
Nice one
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
ManirBK:
This Man using POS machine selling his Gurasa Suya in Birnin Kebbi. I used my ATM to purchase 200 naira Gurasa from Him, and He allow me to snap His picture.
Diss Mennnnn grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Amuluonyenaego: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Smart guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by ybalogs(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:

That's what they eat there that makes them perform their husband duties effectively. Funny enough they seems to live longer than those of us in the so called cosmopolitan cities .

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by brunobaba(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
All this meat is #200, you don chop nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Walexybobo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Way up.
Another good example of going cashless.
Your head they their man.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by gasparpisciotta: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Meanwhile some heavy hitter super stores in Lagos have refused to adopt this payment method
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by vickydevoka(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
thesicilian:
The only way to remain continuously relevant in business and in life is proper adaptation to change.
I swear
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by abba09: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
occfx:

I don't know why simple hygiene is difficult in Africa.
u expect simple hygiene from a shithole?

5 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by opalu: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ok
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Znsn
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by cezarman(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
That's MANNAHBPGRILLS na... after all the campaign undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by ipobarecriminals: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) / Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) / Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.