Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Greatest Horror Flick Ever - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Greatest Horror Flick Ever (917 Views)

Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls / Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Horror Flick Ever by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2007
Which horror movie is your favourite and why do you rate it so?
Re: The Greatest Horror Flick Ever by Nobella(f): 5:05am On Sep 03, 2007
Sleep Walkers, It was out of the usual Hollwood recicled stories.

The Bite, now that was one freaky horror movie!
Re: The Greatest Horror Flick Ever by iice(f): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2007
Not big on horror! grin And i don't mean those gory thriller types. . .
Re: The Greatest Horror Flick Ever by temmysexy(f): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2007
SAW 1, 2, 3! (Jigsaw) shocked. its soooooo crazy
Re: The Greatest Horror Flick Ever by yelonelo(f): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
The Rift,the king of all is the serial movie Supernatural! If u can watch it to the last episode then u are really brave
Re: The Greatest Horror Flick Ever by sholay2011(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
I'm not sure if its genre is really horror but it's 'Silence of the Lambs' for me. Wud neva forget Dr Hannibal Lecter.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Tv Advert / Watch Free Satellite Tv Stations For Free / Hot! Wholesale Brand New Philips Lcd At Lower Price, 90 Usd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.