Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 (23438 Views)

Chelsea Vs Brentford (1 - 4) On 2nd April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 2nd April 2022 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 2nd April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by mickyeddi(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Let us all laugh at the United dolt heads, bawawawawawawawa

1 Like

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Banbanna(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Newcastle the original landlord of that 3rd position earlier on this season has gone back to reclaim it. United was only just a caretaker. It might yet swing back though. And by beating MU, they just extended the goal difference. MU was crap in the 1st half. It was a well deserved victory, a sweet revenge for their carabao cup loss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by yemi1504: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
tarantino1000:

No wins in the last 3 matches

L D L

And the first L is the prestigious 7 0

What a fuckîng masterclass from Heisenberg the master cook

No wins! No goals too! (Na the second one dey pain me pass!).
Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by yemi1504: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
ceematics:
Now we have to struggle to stay in top 4 this coach is a fraud

Struggle or it is already over?

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by prinsam30: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
udemzyudex:

That's part of the tactics, building up from the goal post.

this is EPL u don't build from the back even pep is very careful of doing that, this is not laliga or seria A

3 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by prinsam30: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

Why can't Fernandez stay permanently at the midfield instead of playing all roles?

na that one be the confusionist himself always trying to drag role wey no concern am

3 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by odinga1of: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
odinga1of:

The sequence said if Chelsea FC lost on Saturday, Man United will loose on Sunday.

Note: this is not prophecy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The sequence doesn't lie

1 Like

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Caveatemptor(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
JooEeL:

Again comes the time when fans begin to know more than their coach. cheesy

I don't want to argue with you but if you were watching this game you would have seen Martinez was fuming and hitting things with his fist when he was substituted.
The way Newcastle were attacking the United defence it was just suicidal taking off TWO central defenders in Martinez and Varane and bringing on ONE central defender in Lindelof who is slow and as prone to errors as Maguire.
It was no surprise Newcastle scored their second goal after these erratic substitutions.

6 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Viridis(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
prinsam30:

this is EPL u don't build from the back even pep is very careful of doing that, this is not laliga or seria A
Nah lie many teams build from the back even Aston villa did it yesterday against Chelsea

5 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by samfrancis1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Man you do me string thing o.. couldn’t even maintain a draw shaii
Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by prinsam30: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Viridis:

Nah lie many teams build from the back even Aston villa did it yesterday against Chelsea

and how many more av u seen lately
Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by prinsam30: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Caveatemptor:

I don't want to argue with you but if you were watching this game you would have seen Martinez was fuming and hitting things with his fist when he was substituted.
The way Newcastle were attacking the United defence it was just suicidal taking off TWO central defenders in Martinez and Varane and bringing on ONE central defender in Lindelof who is slow and as prone to errors as Maguire.
It was no surprise Newcastle scored their second goal after these erratic substitutions.

u don't need to argue with these people, they are daft in the brain, I saw his comment but I just look and pass, I no fit waste my precious time on them

3 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Viridis(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
prinsam30:

and how many more av u seen lately
All successful teams build up from the back I don't know what you are saying

4 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
prinsam30:

It has nothing to do with premier league or laliga.

How many times have you seen Manchester city goal keeper shooting outside?

3 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Bjteensdes24: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

Anthony is a good player . What exactly is Mctominay doing in this match?
Anthony sef better pass Rashford today that one sef mumu on and off player. People comparing him to Mbappe must have their head open up and flogged so they can think well

3 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
As a Chelsea fan.. I smiled today
Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Neitan(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Monogamy: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
udemzyudex:

That's part of the tactics, building up from the goal post.

But that tactics didn't work in this game. United conceeded the 2 goals from the ball De Gea could have cleared from his half

1 Like

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by ogododo: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Manu com open yansh.
Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by frankson1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:

So he's a rookie now abi cheesy

Obviously, you don't know me. I'm not sentimental or emotional when doing my analysis. I don't know if I should say that ETH isn't familiar yet with EPL but what I'm sure about is, his inability to read games and make changes or corrections accordingly.

On Twitter, I've been speaking up for sometimes now but I get insulted each time I do this and everything is coming out to play now.

You always get your best players to play in their strongest positions because as a coach, your priority should be to win.

If he was that good as people say, he should be able to get decent results even without his best player.

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by HumbleOptimist(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Some penaldians are still salty about their "Camel" getting kicked out by Ten Hag. Wailings everywhere grin
Cc: Tarantino1000, Prinsam30, Goalnaldo, Jokerman, Beverlyjean make una calm dan and move oncheesy

1 Like

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Passionate888: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Erik don hang cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by FireUpNow(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Man u and Chelsea are in the same whatsapp group

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Monogamy: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
prinsam30:

Last season I think, Arsenal was also doing that rubbish which couldn't make them go further.

The 2 goals from Newcastle came from goal kick which should have been kicked away from United's half.

Even if your coach told you to use one pattern, if it's not working then you change.

De Gea should be blamed for United defeat today
Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Goalnaldo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
HumbleOptimist:
Some penaldians are still salty about their "Camel" getting kicked out by Ten Hag. Wailings everywhere grin
Cc: Tarantino1000, Prinsam30, Goalnaldo, Jokerman, Beverlyjean make una calm dan and move oncheesy
No sensible person would have thought ronaldo would still remain at united after that brutal interview/criticism. so, man i am not pained. I expected it.

1 Like

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by placeofallure(f): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Caveatemptor:
This Ten Hag tactics is bewildering. Removing your two centre backs in Varane and Martinez and bringing on Lindelof.
Totally confusing.

E no sabi work like Arteta grin
Good for them though. Me likey! grin grin
Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Blake755: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
87m don give up 😓😓😓😒😣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Jokerman(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
HumbleOptimist:

Jesus bro.... who expected Ronaldo to be at Nan utd?? Na wa for una o..instead of us to pray we don't drop to Europa, you still carry Ronaldo for head.... its just like you expect Conte to still be at Tottenham after his interview, when clearly you know Conte wanted out, just like Ronaldo... na wa

4 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by bonechamberlain(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Can't any body in the Man U board talk sense into Ten Hag. angry You have Martial, Pellestri, Ganacho but instead you start Weghorst. Even Dutch legends have condemned Weghorst as not fit to play both in Man U and the Dutch national team but this stubborn Ten Hag doesn't care.

3 Likes

Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by Niom(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
flexyrule:
This ticket still dey vex you?

Una sha dey greedy... You keep mentioning 56k as if it was 56k you staked...

Baba. Lament ontop the N100 wey you stake abeg.

You head no correct ooo
Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by VinnyBaba: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
bonechamberlain:
Can't any body in the Man U board talk sense into Ten Hag. angry You have Martial, Pellestri, Ganacho but instead you start Weghorst. Even Dutch legends have condemned Weghorst as not fit to play both in Man U and the Dutch national team but this stubborn Ten Hag doesn't care.

Why will They say dat?

He scored TWO fantastic goals for Holland against Argentina @the FIFA world cup..
🤔 undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Manchester United On (2 - 0) On 26th December 2015 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 1st April 2023 / Europa League Knockout Round Live Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.