Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady (77294 Views)

Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by emexnaija: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2023

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by God1000(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2023
It's misplaced priorities

I pity guys that are after such attributes, old age will come

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Mabizeka: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
It's misplaced priority
Even you that can't do without nyash is talking.

346 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by ThiefnubuBandit: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2023
I for don build house. Na yansh cause am.

I for don buy car, ikebe na you cause am o,

I for don start business, ukwu na you cause am o,

I for don travel abroad, bombom na you do am o,

I for don settle myself, big bakassi na you change am o,

Kemi, Sade, Amarachi, Rukevwe, Faith and Maureen, una big bottom confuse, reconfuse and manipulated my destiny.

162 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by God1000(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
So you know me that much

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Mabizeka: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
So you know me that much
I know you in Ib. You are a chronic womanizer. Do you want me to expose you to the world?

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by BrotherShade: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2023
This one na attention seeker

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by God1000(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
I know you in Ib. You are a chronic womanizer. Do you want me to expose you to the world?
lol cheesy

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by insidelife22(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Each time I promise myself to do better, I stay focused until I see another nyash bigger than the last one,then boom, man goes back to his old ways.

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Draslo(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2023
Women are actually more obsessed with yansh more than men. The bigger the yansh, the better their self esteem these days

385 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by inoki247: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2023
Lol some people work on earth na to dey drill Bore Hole like Indians....

While Indians are investing in Drilling real Bore Hole in real life Nigeria Men are investing on drilling Yansh up nd down....

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by BloomingDale(f): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Zonefree(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Na mostly girls with flat nyash dey talk this yeye talk.

The truth is, girls with massive nyash are easy going, but you see this girls with flat nyash and lime breast, avoid them, they're demonic.

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Junni0r(f): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
It's misplaced priority.

then we will go for thier younger sisters.... grin grin grin grin grin

Thats why its good for girls to have younger female ones.....

So that if she is fading away, she will be giving u her sisters like monthly dues grin grin grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Junni0r(f): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2023
insidelife22:
Each time I promise myself to do better, I stay focused until I see another nyash bigger than the last one,then boom, man goes back to his old ways.
aswear bro

Yansh no dey finish grin grin grin

The day i saw my girlfriend's sister, i regretted why i was in hurry... grin grin grin

226 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Junni0r(f): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
no wonder she kept following ah.nie anywhere she goes...

So na because she dey post yansh... grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Mabizeka: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Junni0r:
no wonder she kept following ah.nie anywhere she goes...

So na because she dey post yansh... grin grin grin
I de tell you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Junni0r(f): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Izonedexter(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
You have no idea grin

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Junni0r(f): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Izonedexter:
You have no idea grin
that one still dey learn work for where rokiat dey grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by crystalpapers(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Heys young lady mind your business oo. No pour sand for our garri.

Na yansh you wan disgrace so, God will not allow you to do that.

God bless every woman with yansh..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good question.
Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Busybody na wetin concern you, is it your nyash? grin

14 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by efficiencie(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR-E-4PomRY

Why are you obsessed with money, gold earrings, cars, nice houses etc? Your answer to this question is the answer to your question. People are obsessed with what they desire greatly. If a man can afford it he will seek to fulfil his desires no matter how ugly those desires are. Some call it misplaced priorities but your priorities are the not the same as others. An elite Christian prioritizes supernatural growth and is hence obsessed with it. A rich hedonist prioritizes all forms of pleasure and will go to great lenght to satisfy his or her fantasies...anywhere desires lead, obsession is likely to follow.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Rokiat(f): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
grin

This girl
Is damn funny that’s like saying why the obsession with big di..ck is that big di.ck going to pay your bills? No but it will do something even better it will blow your back out and take you to cloud nine and give you intense pleasure. (That is if he knows how to use it)

if a guy is into big ass he’s into it haha why you so pinned? You are a woman and wouldn’t obviously understand duh for men that find it attractive it looks appealing and having sex with a woman with a nice figure and big ass is something else when a nigga taste it he never wants to go back.

They don’t called it child bearing hips for nothing men just feel this woman has nice wide hips she will bear my children with ease.

Let people be attracted to what they are attracted to haba.

There are billions of men in this world some like very skinny some like thick and curvy some likes skinny and tall some petite, why so pinned if a certain group of men finds big ass attractive? Nonsense and it’s the same ladies that say they don’t care what men think but you carry their matter for head so till you’re so pinned why they find a certain body type so attractive.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Rokiat(f): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
It's misplaced priority.

Old age will not come when you have flat ass right?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by correctguy101(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Draslo:
Women are actually more obsessed with yansh more than men. The bigger the yansh, the better their self esteem these days

Wise man talking.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by 1Sharon(f): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
BrotherShade:
This one na attention seeker

When another south african lady said Nigerian women love money too much, you guys didn't say this.

You shined your teeth like the below:

11 Likes

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Blitzking: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
E dey give me joy aswear...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by windofchange: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blame it on the skit makers like macaroni, nedu, brainjoter and co, almost all their skit about female with big backside and sexuality. Musician and movies too.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady by Ejiphill09(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare Party / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.