Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison (38635 Views)

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / PHOTOS: Inside A Cell At Prison Where Derek Chauvin Spends 23 Hours A Day / Girl Stripped Naked In The Street For Stealing A Cell Phone In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2023
First time I was detained in an open cell i managed to smuggle in my phone with me, after sitting idle for hours i brought out my phone and everyone was shocked lols.

Cellmates came to me to ask for favours to make important calls and in return deh remembered me when they buy what to eat, lols.

I was treated specially by the chairman of the cell and at night we smoked cigarette lol can't say cell is a good place to be but to me the one day experience was amazing lols

181 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Zonefree(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
First time i was detained in an open cell i managed to smuggle in my phone with me, after sitting idle for hours i brought out my phone and everyone was shocked lols, cellmates came to me to ask for favours to make important calls and in return deh remembered me when they buy what to eat, lols i was treated specially by the chairman of the cell and at night we smoked cigarretes lol can't say cell is a good place to be but to me the one day experience was amazing lols
The leader of a cell is called Presido. Just carry your "cell show" enter, you'll be welcomed.

If you want to enjoy cell (lol), just pray make them detain you and your friends inside the same cell. Una fit dethrone the Presido sef cheesy

278 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2023
Zonefree:

The leader of a cell is called Presido. Just carry your "cell show" enter, you'll be welcomed.

If you want to enjoy cell (lol), just pray make them detain you and your friends inside the same cell. Una fit dethrone the Presido sef cheesy
Zonefree i swear cell funny, una go just deh new person go enter with different story of how them take catch am lols

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Nemesis0147(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
Zonefree i swear cell funny, una go just deh new person go enter with different story of how them take catch am lols
cell funny ba?
Dy play!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Nemesis0147:
cell funny ba?
Dy play!!
If na only one night you spend e funny but if you don stay like 3days there you go know say e no good at all Nemesis0147

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2023
My own na the day wey thief go my Oga warehouse break all the keys come carry goods inside there comot. Na him yeye lawyer tell the dpo make them lock me up. I no stay reach 8hours sha. Guy see bedbugs and mosquito claiming ownership.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
My own na the day wey thief go my Oga warehouse break all the keys come carry goods inside there comot. Na him yeye lawyer tell the dpo make them lock me up. I no stay reach 8hours sha. Guy see bedbugs and mosquito claiming ownership.
Sacrosanct12 hehehehe grin grin that lawyer no get joy ooh
Me self na my oga himself detain me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
Sacrosanct12 hehehehe grin grin that lawyer no get joy ooh
Me self na my oga himself detain me
I swear, person see say even the effects of getting the keys off dey the door he insisted that I know about it. Na for evening as my boss close him come pick me out. But mehn I was traumatized, if I sleep I go just dey dream say dey break that place again. Goods of above 3m was carted away that day. I just happy say at last I don serve finish. Na trust sha.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
I swear, person see say even the effects of getting the keys off dey the door he insisted that I know about it. Na for evening as my boss close him come pick me out. But mehn I was traumatized, if I sleep I go just dey dream say dey break that place again. Goods of above 3m was carted away that day. I just happy say at last I don serve finish. Na trust sha.
Igbo man grin na trust true true

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Themainboy22: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2023
I did not know that one needs to enter there with money which they called "cell-show".

As the officer threw me inside the cell, You need to see how these guys rushed me with the question "where your cell-show?", I asked the presido what is "cell-show", these guys
pounced on me saying I was challenging their No 1 grin grin.

They beat me to a point and one guy asked me na wetin I bring for them? I said nothing. The other guy slapped me and said; "you dey cràze? so you dey come visit us with empty handed, here resemble your father house?" that was when I understood what they were talking about.

Anyways, I told them I had no money with me there but will go out to the counter the next day and sign it out cash. That was how the beatings stopped and allowed me to partake with what others brought.

Afterwards, I was made to sing one of their popular songs titled "Oje nga, Anya ga Ahù gî îwa, you don enter, to commot no easy" grin grin
very funny song.

It was not a plausible experience though, but whenever I remember it, I can't help but Lmao.

At a point you'll feel you're in a psychiatrist home or been detained with mad people.

They'll wake up early in the morning and start shouting in the name of prayer. The same pattern of prayers everyday grin. After the prayers, back to their normal quarreling and fighting.

PS; If you're going to jail (which is not my prayers for... grin) pray not to be detained together with The mad ones (inmates).

154 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by headbasher96(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2023
I stay for hq benue state command the thing change my narattive i swear down e choke like i no do anything sars carry me the go the shoot for up during covid-19 lockdown like i stand for compound police come look me finish enter compound come catch me bases on innocent man na i begin drag i actually regreted doing that when 2 of them hand over their rifles to their colleagues and came at me with bare knuckles i really mad their night till one aboki sars come spray me something for eyes oga i no see again na first time person slap me wey i fall

I no know say e get slap wey the flash like fire to GOD eeeeh i say this people enter me like pikin i just use my hand cover head come see hw them fling me for hilux although if i had maintained my cool i for no collect but the first one i wound am badly this kind oga na my house be this i no fit follow u i jam am well well o the thing make this people jam me no be small even put me under bench inside hilux i wasnt aware were going to head quater i thought it was a small division na when we reach hq compound fresh beating start i was just begging them till them push me inside cell as per street if u fit survive first 30 minute inside cell nothing go do u again i spent 5days in sars detention with enough merryment and see hw people in the cells sing praises u go know say GOD is everywhere

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Headbasher96 grin grin me self na for hq dem go drop me but nobody beat me cus you no go fit touch me nah, if you see my face self you go know say na me pastors deh give their own tithe bros i no get joy at all

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Themainboy22 i no pay any "cell show" money and nobody even ask me because i carry wound for face enter that cell, and you know say people deh fear person way wound for face grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Themainboy22: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:
Themainboy22 i no pay any "cell show" money and nobody even ask me because i carry wound for face enter that cell, and you know say people deh fear person way wound for face grin
Lwkmd, so true.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Blupen969(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Themainboy22:
Lwkmd, so true.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by JONSYN7154: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
headbasher96:
I stay for hq benue state command the thing change my narattive i swear down e choke like i no do anything sars carry me the go the shoot for up during covid-19 lockdown like i stand for compound police come look me finish enter compound come catch me bases on innocent man na i begin drag i actually regreted doing that when 2 of them hand over their rifles to their colleagues and came at me with bare knuckles i really mad their night till one aboki sars come spray me something for eyes oga i no see again na first time person slap me wey i fall

I no know say e get slap wey the flash like fire to GOD eeeeh i say this people enter me like pikin i just use my hand cover head come see hw them fling me for hilux although if i had maintained my cool i for no collect but the first one i wound am badly this kind oga na my house be this i no fit follow u i jam am well well o the thing make this people jam me no be small even put me under bench inside hilux i wasnt aware were going to head quater i thought it was a small division na when we reach hq compound fresh beating start i was just begging them till them push me inside cell as per street if u fit survive first 30 minute inside cell nothing go do u again i spent 5days in sars detention with enough merryment and see hw people in the cells sing praises u go know say GOD is everywhere
Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Zonefree(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
headbasher96:

If you must fight or drag with Nigerian police officers, never follow them to the station after the fight.

The rule is, Fight with them and run, or Don't fight and go with them.

These are unwritten rules in the street.

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Rexymania(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Don't fight

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by ecolime(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
May cell or prison never be our portion.

Just imagine sleeping in the same place you and others wee and poop.

Na so everyone mouth and body go dey smell with rashes and Eczema all over your skin.

Nothing like freedom ooo

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by bigdammyj: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Congrats to you...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Faber(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
One of my exes called Police for me, say I used her finished, refusing to marry her, I dey beat her bla bla bla...

As I reach station, one police women named Uchechi come ask me whether I don go cell before , I said no, she said "okay, carry money follow body o, you too fresh, I no want make them harm you for inside"

I come carry 2k, deposited the remaining money and my phones with her on the counter.

As I enter cell, na im dem rush me, I come tell them to kpomkpi, dem come calm down, I carry the 2k give the No 1, them come rush me shake me say I be confirm nigga. Them come give me small bread and pure water to take hold body first.

Much later them come give me small OT way I go take enter the IPO and my ex. I no spend reach 2 days, I come out.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by inoki247: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Godwin4444: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
I book space finish I no know wetin to write cos I never visit cell before n I don’t pray I have d experience

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by kenbee(f): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kk
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Isabi4lov: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Okay
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by JBoss25(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by ogbenimax007: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
angry
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
First time I'm coming across the term "cell-show"

grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Starz825(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Blupen969:

The wound for face mean say you don see shege already...and you go dajuu

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by PlayerMeji: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
ok
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by raskymonojendor: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol
Re: Share Your Experience About Being In A Cell Or Prison by Lamasta(m): 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
This thread go funny and real at the same time

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) / Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.